5 Year old Idaho girl raped by Muslims, no jail time

Janice Kroeger, the Senior Deputy Prosecuting Attorney,

Anons, I just read this and I am extremly bothered. If what reported here is true, may god help the girl and family and I hope you do what you do best.

>Judge Thomas Borreson of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District
>Janice Kroeger, the Senior Deputy Prosecuting Attorney,

Other urls found in this thread:

hnewswire.com/2017/06/08/pamela-geller-idaho-muslim-migrants-who-raped-5-year-old-plead-guilty-get-no-jail-time/
archive.is/Ctl8k
archive.is/hUHBI
archive.is/ke439
tfid.org/index.aspx?nid=133
go.fund.me.com/2a6rst6g
wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/
relayhero.com/mom-dad-girl-molested-3-boys/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hnewswire.com/2017/06/08/pamela-geller-idaho-muslim-migrants-who-raped-5-year-old-plead-guilty-get-no-jail-time/

Photo of the 5 year old girl the Muslims gangraped

With her mother

What CAN we do? No, seriously. Not even saying there's nothing we can do. I'm just asking what you're suggesting and what's possible.

More background info here:
archive.is/Ctl8k

Please be fake news.

Fuck man, did someone already post a thread about this? This shit should be national news!

IDAHO YES!

Look at those ugly creatures.

At the very least spread awareness? Raise a shit storm? Send letters and call the prosecutors office? Get tucker carlson to cover this like he did the other girl who was raped about a month ago( i think they retracted the claim tho on that one.)

It won't be.

The media kikes and the Religion of Peace will box this shit up. Looks like it's up to Sup Forums to make it national.

More background info here:
archive.is/hUHBI
archive.is/ke439

We had several threads about this already, yes.

I guess we could at least have some of those yt celebrities talking about it.

Well this is the internet. We find the guy who did it get his name and make him known. Then whatever you want from there. How can someone rape a girl and get no jail time? Is it cause "muh racism"??

Start pushing the word out in a massive information campaign. (((They))) want this buried forever, ruining their plans is a decent cause.

Are there any refugees in Idaho? I thought they were all in big cities

Dude's gonna get lynched the first chance anyone gets.

Save the links and content on the case for starters There is an active cover up

Twin Falls, ID has a big Chobani factory there that exclusively uses mudslimes so shittons of the muzzies have been imported to rape children and make yogurt.

Why do they rape anything? Why don't they go after adult attractive women? Not 5 year olds and grandmas. It makes no sense to me.

You have the name of the judge and you know what needs to be done but no one here is stupid enough to say it

stop spreading fake news.
retarded girl was molested by 3 kids. no jail time because they are kids.

Go on Americans. You boast about your guns and how the rest of us are all pussies. Time to put up or shut up.

Need more than Pamela Geller's word, she's not exactly a neutral party. She claims witnesses told her about it, so let them come forward.

well fuck

Anons, the city council seems to have had some part in this. We gotta spread awareness.

Link to city council list:
tfid.org/index.aspx?nid=133

Kids like Trayvon martin I'm sure

Top fucking KEK the mother reminded me of a meme I haven't thought of in a decade.

THE MOTHER HAS A GO FUND ME WITH MORE INFO (delete the extra dots)
go.fund.me.com/2a6rst6g

Down goes Idaho

Didn't we already confirm this as fake?

It was three muslim spawn

some 7 10 and 14 year old muslets raped a five year old pissed in her mouth and filmed it

>Why do they rape anything? Why don't they go after adult attractive women? Not 5 year olds and grandmas. It makes no sense to me.

Because Muslims are literally the most inbred creatures to ever walk the Earth.

This has resulted in a slew of physical and psychological maladies including reduced impulse control. They have literally degraded to the point where they can no longer override basic biological urges.

Is anyone denying the 5 year old girl WASNT anally and orally raped like the article says?

Pretty sure thered be physical evidence of that........

See if you want more info. Also

USA YES!

Dude, it's a fucking scam. You guys will lap up anything that supports your world view.

Looks like the Religion of Peace made its way to the US. Shoutout to the libcuck judges who blocked Trumps travel ban.

The only question is, since we're not under a nanny state, what do we do about it?

Fuck of aussie lite

It does not state the age of the "boys"
they analy and oraly raped her

There were portrayed as the victims in the trial, that's fucked up

See, in their culture, this is normal. This is why the races need to be kept separate.

Holy shit 7 and 10? I can't even believe that.. They really do start out young.

How old are the offenders? The article refers to them as both "teens" and as "boys," and then refers to them as children. Can't find any info on their actual age.

IF THIS HAPPENED IN THE UNITED STATES US AMERICANS WOULD DO STUFF UNLIKE GERMANY. Haha German c u c k s NO GUNS LMAO

Oh wait no we don't because our children are a minority (Less then 50%) right now, and us Americans already have 3.3 million Muslims and are the most degenerate society and the biggest pushes for it, the guns mean fuck all because whites are going down in numbers and all major US cities are majority non white and no American man would fight for anything other then jew interests. The sooner everyone in the untied states is raped by a Muslim or a Hispanic the better since Israels goodest goy can die

I'm baffled by the stupidity of this board.

The 7 and 10 year old are allegedly the only ones that touched her. The 14 year old only filmed apparently

as funny as it is when it happens in america.......i hope these shits get lynched by some good ol boys

7 10 and 14

No. The Muslims were found guilty and convicted of the girls gangrape. The parents are poor plebs, they were forced into public housing alongside Muslim refugees. That proximity to Muslims gave them the opportunity to gangrape the girls. Parents being dirt poor get railroaded by the State & Justice system protecting the refugees.

Everywhere I go, I must rape.

Thought it was just me

Wasn't it a black girl?

wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/

How do we know that's not made in the victims name? Seems like a sneaky way for some user to make an easy $, and considering there's no trusted source to prove this even happened I'd be very very wary.

no a white 5 year old tard

Idaho is the Germany of the US?

>No. The Muslims were found guilty and convicted of the girls gangrape
That isn't even what the fake article claims. Jesus Christ, you'd think for a board that loves to scream "FAKE NEWS" would be more sceptical when it comes to things like this.

I would be careful about the go fund me, or any go fund me for that matter.

this has been going on for over a year certain people of Sup Forums (myself included) have been following it closely

It appears to be that way, I even went on t_d to see what was being said and some Idaho plebbits were saying the townsfolk were protecting the Muslim rapists and calling the family racist for having them arrested for rape.

Muh white master race is easily bamboozled.

Could you guys be shilling any harder for this gofundme? You're all over this fucking thread

Right.

Which way burgers?

- get rid of the ZOG who uses Muslims as a tool to savage your children and then (((justices))) set them free

or

- randomly bomb another ME country on behalf of your Greatest Ally

Which fucking way?

And they are all out of yogurt

>Judge Thomas Borreson
Is this the only picture of him?

When will the day come were we kill sicko judges and lawyers

because they were 7, 10 and 14

So, what now? Your "muh guns" are no good if you don't use them for vigilante justice.

Must be fake. Mudslimes would already be shot and hanged by our guys in Idaho.

Condensed link copypasta, take add to it:
WND Story:
archive.is/Ctl8k

Important Background Info
relayhero.com/mom-dad-girl-molested-3-boys/
archive.is/hUHBI
archive.is/ke439

MOTHERS GO FUND ME WITH INFO (delete the extra dots):
go.fund.me.com/2a6rst6g

I'd be the dad, I'd make justice myself.

wheres it say the boys age?

Got any proof? Cos it seems to me that you have a horse in this race.

>no jail time
Why?

I hope they had the decency to orally rape her first. That would leave a bad tast in your mouth

You don't hear stories of White children raping Arab children, this is why the races need to be kept separate for everyone's protection.

Yes it does you lying illiterate fuck. Stop defending Muslim child rapists.

If you are talking about proof that the gofundme is owned by the victims I got none. I don't care if you choose to donate or not I just want to spread awareness of this horrible event caused entirely by muds

Stop defending Muslim gangrapists you dog cunt. You one the Skaf gang out of jail?

The judge said it was because the rapists were too young

Cause your entire nation is a stupid,fat,nigger infested,60% white,Israel sucking off civic nationalist,minority pandering,hypocritical shithole

Tweet info to Trump and Hannity

In the USA, there would not have been a trial at all if they were under the age of 10.
If they were, and the things the defense claimed were true, they would have at the least been institutionalized instead or required to take therapy as is often done for children who commit extremely violent crimes.

If they were over 10, they could have been tried as adults, but even if they weren't, they could still be sentenced to serve a juvenile sentences.

This reminds me of a Japanese case where a bunch of Yakuza kids raped, tortured, (But in the end murdered) a woman and hid her body in concrete. The reaction was similar, because the boys were young, they got almost no punishment and it confused the hell out of Japanese society.

I don't know. Everyone knows but no one is doing anything. I'm in a state on the opposite side of the country and I'm too poor to go to Idaho at a moment's notice or else I'd be making noise.

I don't know what the actual residents fucking excuses are, they just want to let their children be tortured it seems

They were not charged with rape just lewd misconduct. They got probation and the judge put a gag order on anyone in attendance

Was the girl a refugee herself? In Western Europe most rape victims are other refugees. Even in the Cologne rape it was mostly Turkish girls with German passports.

Was the girl a resident in the refugee center?

Apartheid is the only answer. South Africa had it right.

Maybe start sending judges the joker card from a deck

Try deportation and sterilization.

I'm not denying something happened, but the severity has been greatly exaggerated and the fact that they're refugees is completely unsubstantiated. You are taking this random, biased woman's word for it, with no critical thought whatsoever.

The WND story by journalists in direct contact with the family and the families lawyers has the direct link and details of the Go Fund Me. It is the mothers confirmed:
WND Story:
archive.is/Ctl8k

Got that right.

Also the police and city new tried to dismiss this because original reports said they were Syrian when they were actually refugees from sudan. So because they got that wrong everything else was wrong.
No she was not these were resettled (((refugees))) she is a true american citizen

I'm just going to ignore your blatant virtue signalling and continue questioning this cheers cunt
Sure but if youve been 'following this for a year' then how can you not have any more information than the small amount of news articles posted here? A year is a long time to read two or three articles over and over.

Attacking the judge gets no one no where, and it shifts the focus off the alleged attack.

The real plan should be to start pushing this on social media like Youtube so people start asking questions. Then we find out if its real or not.

No, it is confirmed by mother that the Muslim gangrapists they are refugees from Iraq and Sudan. See, particularly the mothers account on her go fund me.

>gag order
how the HELL is that legal?!

Young children sexually abuse each other all the time. The mudslides were young enough that the court probably wanted to protect their identities and futures.

Don't get me wrong, they belong in gas chambers. But I don't see national news calling a 7 year old a rapist.