Weis Supermarket Shooter - Dallas Cowboy Killa Edition

(kinda) Brony and (definite) wannabe trans faggot shoot up Weis Supermarket in Tunkhannock PA

twitter.com/EGSworld
twitter.com/EGSworld
twitter.com/EGSworld

the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Cast

youtube.com/watch?v=gblpc4JeKy4 Goodbye earth final video

youtube.com/watch?v=E21ldUf_8II Video of his fantasy of being raped by whale n frog

Hilarious Tranny Phantom song Last thread: → → →

He described his plan online:

cbsnews.com/news/weis-supermarket-shooting-gunman-posted-video-describing-plan/

Disturbing tweets on Twitter and and videos on YouTube shortly before shooting:

wnep.com/2017/06/08/disturbing-details-in-shooters-social-

Hilarious Tranny Phantom song previous post:
older:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PioneersProd/status/499043748488445952
twitter.com/handsome_artist
youtu.be/mSqWO92TQ5Q
youtu.be/Ky53oWMfyLE?t=18m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=PEYSSTb1EPg
kiwifarms.net/threads/maldraw-wapawiwi-mighty_buzzer.29420/
pastebin.com/DxRSEuHg
vocaroo.com/i/s0HULjjXDECS
podblanc.guru/laura-faverty-egs-assoc-of-tranny-spree-killer-randy-stair-rachel-shadow-aka-sapphiremae13-laura-faverty-2016-demo-reel_eb0acdc58.html
twitter.com/makemebad35/status/651470541409259520
wilknewsradio.com/articles/wilks-sue-henry-talks-laura-faverty-voice-actor-texas
twitter.com/RitsukaFlame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COWARDS

>COWARDS
Triple Ghost Platinum

You know this guy was headed straight for wizardhood.

twitter.com/PioneersProd/status/499043748488445952

just admit it he is also into mlp.

>Cho was /lit/ as fuck and his plays were kino
>Eric and Dylan started the whole trend like true OG's and indirectly made Doom more popular
>Elliot Rodger was /r9k/ incarnate who made the normies pay with their blood for their treachery
>Anders Breivik has the high score and managed to get the Mini 14 banned by name in Norway. Also he didn't even have to an hero he's locked up in a luxury resort prison and is Sup Forums IRL.

And now
>Dylann Roof and Randy stair taught us to fear the bowl cut

FOLLOW THIS GUY

HIS RETWEETING ALL THE GOOD STUFF

twitter.com/handsome_artist

He sure is.

youtu.be/mSqWO92TQ5Q

youtu.be/Ky53oWMfyLE?t=18m13s

inspirational speech
enjoy the feels

Fine

I wonder if mangosteen would have saved him

Figures this guy would be following him on twitter

ro lling for the rotten bitch
he could've waited for wizardhood, what a waste he would never experience what spiritual enlightenment really is.

I hate that faggot.

i started peeing sitting down in 2016 you know

He was a bitch during capture the flag

JUST BEE URSELF

>from the creator of christ-chan

rawling for mackenzie for best tulpa

Interesting

Reminder this needs to be the poster boy for transgenders. Future mass shooters. Take apart the naritive they are normal people.

yo senpai give me that psycho killer cut

>you get froggy
f-fu-fuck you!

> (OP)
>Interesting
> →
guy says he has a growing pile of evidence hopefully he shares

This could be on to something

MLP Killed 3 people that night.

>yo senpai give me that psycho killer cut
"Just fuck my shit up"
could be the new crown

Roll for best ghost.

FROGGY IS CUUUUTE!!! (CUTE!)

is this the Elliot Rodger of Sup Forums?

nice roll man

youtube.com/watch?v=PEYSSTb1EPg
>Be American
>Get shot by ghost trap trick-or-treaters
We burgers just can't catch a break

They are just Danny Phantom tracings right?

would make her my tulpa life m8

can we make a Maldraw thread on /cow/ or kiwifarms?

numerals say yes.

yes

delet

quick rundown
>be an autist
>start making silly yt videos as a kid >puberty
>permavirgin
>fail at school
>be depressed
>take that phantom cartoon girl character
>copypaste her few times, change the appearance of each clone to create unique characters
>main idea is that those girls are ghosts and died in fucked ways
>expect to create a whole new cartoon series
>hope for it to become viral so you can achieve fame
>your shit is all retarded an youre a talentless narcissistic faggot
>get edgy
>get into the columbine massacre
>larp as klebolt
>believe your shit cartoon characters are real and in afterlife you will meet them
>decide to do a massacre for fame
>hope to be remembered like Dylan&Eric or some other edgelord
>hope your shit will be treated as Columbine, that your "manifesto" will be read by many people, psychologists will analyse it, books will be written on it
>go to work
>kill a granpa,some chubby chick and some dude
>an hero
>shown only on local news

roll for birdfeet

>mfw these tulpas become a unironic new meme

is this part of keks plan

Sure

so why did he? was he bullied at work? im scared i have a few fucked up people i work with more so then this guy.

my apologies senpai

What the fuck is this degenerate shit?

Did I share a website with this faggot?

nevermind, found it
kiwifarms.net/threads/maldraw-wapawiwi-mighty_buzzer.29420/

>so why did he? was he bullied at work? im scared i have a few fucked up people i work with more so then this guy.
give them an e-hug

What did she mean by this?

Damian Zen talking about mental Illness. That guy is neck deep is the spooky shit.

>literally Randy's Mary Sue
what do i win?

>implying
He probably fucked a couple of times.

all better

The next one could be lurking among us.

Be friendly to them and they might spare you when they snap

There's a chance this is him on Sup Forums but we may never know.

updating from last thread
this chick posted the twitter post saying 2 hours. then purges ALL her accounts associated with sapphiremae13.

he thought that. but nope he is not in a better place. he is ether reliving his life over and over again till he gets it right or he is in time out for a while

What a legacy to leave behind. Some recolors of characters from a ten year old show. Maybe we should flesh them out and repurpose them like we did with Pepe.

you get to assrape him in hell, satan.

bitch is toast

What was her name Sup Forums?

o i am every day, i come to work later then them so i should be safe at least.

Rolling

Accepted desu

Who the fuck is this Mackenzie West girl he keeps talking about?

>watching his final video
>mfw a lot of what he said hits home

Especially the part about his fantasy world. I've been sick(not in the head) for the past year and a half, so I pretty much do nothing but lie down and daydream all day about this amazing fantasy world that I've created. It's completely taken over my life, though it's not dark like that guy.

Should I be worried? I've got a notepad with over year and a half of stuff I've been writing down for my daydream world. It's just names and certain dates to help me remember it. I'm probably gonna start actually writing down the story one day soon, though I can't write for shit.

Rollan

>guy says he has a growing pile of evidence hopefully he shares
He hasn't provided any so far, I suspect he just wants to start a witch hunt against the voice over girl.

His Waifu, I'm not even kidding.

We have to meme this, the bitch knew what was going to happen and didnt made shit.

pastebin.com/DxRSEuHg

pastebin for bread if anyone wants to keep baking this has been best in a while outside of /cpd/

pastebin.com/DxRSEuHg

I looked up sapphiremae13 cached deviant art profile. I think her first name is Rachel. Are you sure the voice lady and the accounts are the same person?

hes pretty much a failed youtuber whos jealous of other peoples success

Tulpa, not waifu.

holy shit she pushed him over the edge. its always a fucking women.

>posting lul can't wait for murder to happen on his twitter in countdown format hours before the muder

yeah ok it's a witchhunt you got me

vocaroo.com/i/s0HULjjXDECS
RECORDING OF THE FAMOUS SONG

Kill yourself my man.

I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!

What's this?
podblanc.guru/laura-faverty-egs-assoc-of-tranny-spree-killer-randy-stair-rachel-shadow-aka-sapphiremae13-laura-faverty-2016-demo-reel_eb0acdc58.html

>this chick posted the twitter post saying 2 hours.
Any evidence it's her at all, so far you've provided none.

Really summarises it. I have no idea how these faggots fail at killing people. Why not stand in the middle of the mall, put your bag on the floor, take out the gun and open fire? You'd kill at least 5 people before the retarded normies realised what was going on.

>What was her name Sup Forums?
BIMBO PANCAKE

>He hasn't provided any so far, I suspect he just wants to start a witch hunt against the voice over girl.
Yeah we had some good ole thou shalt not dox last thread and all, don't necessarily like seeing that on the fizzam but mama is pretty complicit after some thing i heard about her on Sup Forums (RER)

we'll see. if that bitch knew what was going down and did nothing to save those lives she is about 50% as guilty as he is. I'm not saying "Hung by the neck until dead" or anything, but if that's the case, she should have charges brought against her. Then again we have no concrete evidence she was SM13. We'll see...

Ember fucking McLain

>TUNKHANNOCK, Pa. (AP) — An actress who voiced a cartoon character created by a Pennsylvania grocery store employee who killed three co-workers said he revealed his plans to her in an email.

twitter.com/makemebad35/status/651470541409259520

Someone needs to tell /mlp/ to get a handle on their faggots.

Why couldn't he just be like the rest of them, make an OC like "Shooty Pony" and post on /mlp/ then thats the end of it.

Some of what he says legit connects with me in the cringy corners of my stored memories.
Though much like Elliot I understood him until he lost his marbles at some point.
Maybe all it takes is a little push or shove for anyone on the outside of society to do something like this. Maybe it takes much more than that. Who knows.
But I feel yah man. I know what you mean.
I've at least had friends very similar to these kinds of people so I relate and I've been waiting to hear about them finally breaking. It's not like we havn't tried to reach out to them in some way.

>posting lul can't wait for murder to happen on his twitter in countdown format hours before the muder
That's one of HIS OWN ACCOUNTS, nothing to do with that girl, you're full of shit unless you provide some actual evidence.

THIS, SOMEBODY DO IT!!!!!!!

This is the only OC lewd we have, drawn by a devoted Sup Forumscksucker. We need more rule34 of Ember's Ghost Squad.

I was scraping the site before your faggot SJW ass reports to her

wilknewsradio.com/articles/wilks-sue-henry-talks-laura-faverty-voice-actor-texas

twitter.com/RitsukaFlame

>WILK's Sue Henry talks with Laura Faverty Voice Actor from Texas
She was hired by Randy Stair to voice characters in his on line video series

>JUNE 09, 2017 - 10:49 AM

OH EMBER SO WARM AND TENDER YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME

please not the one with the smerk on her face

no it sounds like he had some very specific people he wanted to kill