Does he really think Europe can become pagan again? I he even practicing pagan himself...

Does he really think Europe can become pagan again? I he even practicing pagan himself, does he sacrifice animals for example? How are hundreds of millions of whites supposed to start practicing religion which has no written sources from the pagans themselves, only the mythologies written by priests, but nothing about the practice or about the praying or anything like that. Why is he so obsessed with Europe becoming pagan, sure the pagans had a good run, but the old gods were swiped away by a new one and are now just memories from the distant past, are we supposed to ignore the thousand years of heroes, art, architecture and history of Europe just because butthurt for Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
books.google.co.uk/books?id=Ie7CDAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
books.google.co.uk/books?id=YrnRAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA177&lpg=PA177&dq=16th century pagan&source=bl&ots=ZpN_hQViDU&sig=Og9wq9gtN6bpiZuDrEyoQK9cyG0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQxqfmmfDRAhVjD5oKHeZZCJQQ6AEIdzAV#v=onepage&q=pratique iconoclaste cistern&f=false
books.google.ro/books?id=bgUmDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT473&dq=byzantine build wooden structures inside city&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd58PHirPUAhWDQBoKHQ5GCRIQ6AEIKTAB#v=onepage&q=byzantine build wooden structures inside city&f=false
books.google.ro/books?id=wqvhYaHrryEC&pg=PA164&dq=build wooden buildings roman inside&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Bulldoze it, it was build by filthy kike worshipper"

>but nothing about the practice or about the praying or anything like that

But we have that, though. Also bare in mind Christian prayers and rituals aren't based on the bible, and a lot was based off of pagan prayers and rituals.

>to ignore the thousand years of heroes, art, architecture and history of Europe just because butthurt for Christianity?

Varg's argument is that we generally were/are Christian, his evidence is the church constantly fighting against secular and vernacular practices, like dancing, jousting tournaments, regulars on art and music, belief in fairy/trolls, etc. He's got a point about it.

To be fair, he really isn't alone in this assessment, Kevin MacDonald argues that we're still Indo-Europeans at our core, and a lot of mainstream scholars trace aspects of medieval culture like the Hanseatic league, Mannerbunds, chivalry, etc, to pagan religious beliefs.

In all seriousness, Europe at this point is so atheist that there is no point in speaking about religion at all. But I guess it can be fun.

"What a beautifu...oh it's a church, nevermind, burn it"

>were/are Christian

I mean Varg argues that we are/were pagans even though we are officially Christian.

Again, he's not alone in this belief, our protestant countries argued/still argue that Catholicism is just paganism with a Christian face.

Why not just convert it to a temple?

Europeans the world over never stopped being pagan.
It's Saturday where I am, everyone's favorite day.
Saturday is short for Saturn's day.
If the kikes could have erased the names of our gods, they would have, but they failed, so it is just a matter of time before we regenerate the old practices.

Or the two religions just lived a lot side by side

>Muh buildings that the government built for themselves

>Muh Church corporation spreading like the McDonald pest

"What a gorgeous painting, no wait it's a filthy jew whore, rip it to pieces"

"I really like this song what is it calle...ugh i hate it, disgusting desert chants" youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

No objections

>Sweden

>implying that the sidelining of classical art in favor of degenerate and anarchic types of pseudo-art has not already torn that image to pieces for all intents and purposes
You are barking up the wrong tree, Finn. Your precious Jews are the ones shitting on classical art. Quit punching down. Punch up.

What the fuck is up with all those heathen threads being created today?

You scum should be burned at the stake and be genocided out like me ol' great-granddaddy did back in Indonesia.

Atheist and pagan scum get out. Sup Forums is a Christian White board.

Wasn't meant to be directed at OP.

He's a lowlife
Sage

Already a thread about this.

Anyway, fuck varg, fuck his fanboys, fuck his shitty products, fuck paganism, and fuck you.

Finfag is right. Varg's hate for Christianity stems from an adolescent need to be a contrarian. Fuck varg and fuck everyone who looks like Varg.

Pic related is the solution.

Your great great granddaddy also sided with the Ottomans.

So fuck him and fuck you too, LARPer.

Confusing a political alliance with a religious one

Get out pagan scum

Might makes right, huh? I can sympathize with that.

"Ugh classical music? Disgusting middle eastern nasheeds, black metal is da white manz musicc

This. The pagan customs are still very much alive only they were merged with Christianity with name changes and all to make it more acceptable to the masses. Personally I love the variety of gods/mythologies of European paganism and what they represent but I also love the art and architecture of Christianity, nothing gets me hard like a stunning grand cathedral.

Yes, Christianity was the sole reason people could paint so well...

Varg doesn't want to admit that Christian art and culture >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pagan art and culture

It sure is the Finnish music if nothing else.

Didn't the people from Eastern Europe dropped paganism for Christianity because of how fucking retarded paganism was?

Lithuanians resisted until subjugation and were the last pagans in Europe.

It's not something you convert to, you're born into it, it's blood related, your tribe, your people. There are many types of pagans.

>2017
>being an adult
>still having imaginary friends

Christians didn't practice rape in the same scale as all the other faiths. Cossacks are the exception.

I see a lot of beautyfull christian buildings here, what have the pagans ever created? All they seem to do is burn down what christians created, literally worse than niggers.

Marxism is the same as a religion. I've never met an atheist that wasn't under its influence. Everyone has a god archetype. You can't choose not to have one, only which one it will be.

This is a common argument in preschool.

Do you honestly believe that a magic jew walked on water, and that he can confine you to a hell if you disagree with him?

>A fucking McDonalds cult

What's the mater, why so triggered? Just post beautyfull pagan creations and blow me the fuck out.
>Do you honestly believe that a magic jew walked on water, and that he can confine you to a hell if you disagree with him?
Do you honestly belive tha Odin existed? There are thousands of miracles attesting the powers of Christ and of Christian Saints, many of these accounts contemporary. It would be irrational to deny the existance of God.
>>A fucking McDonalds cult
Not an argument nigger. What have pagans done?

I think 'religion' is over, we're now transitioning into an age of agnostics. This cannot be reversed except through total collapse, where the church grabs power.

Answer the question, do you believe in the magic jew who turned water into wine? Do you believe he can teleport you into an infinite paradise upon your death, yes or no?

just lol
>christian churches were built with spolia from roman public buildings, even constantine's arch has 70% of it's art torn off monuments of hadrian, trajan and marcus aurelius
>they leveled theatres and hippodromes
>built inside water cisterns because who cares about the drought
>couldn't maintain the aqueduct system, instead built wells and got sick
>built wooden houses inside agoras and caused countless fires
>reused temples as churches and even today the orthodox still call their churches temples in doctrine

at least get to know what you're talking about

Not an argument. The fact is that white men built this and created the Christian Europe and we should feel proud of it, just like we should respect the pagan ancestors as well. Sorry but i would rather visit a cathedral or castle than some tree or stone

>the roman empire was not pagan
>greek and roman art and architecture was not pagan

inb4
>nah, they had nothing to do with religion

cuck

>Sorry but i would rather visit a cathedral or castle than some tree or stone
I don't necessarily agree with Paganism, but why do assume that a Pagan revival must be as backward as it was 2000 years ago? The Greeks and Romans were Pagan and still built beautiful temples and civilisations. I know that modern "Pagans" like Varg believe that true Paganism is all natural and tree-hugging, but this is basically made up. Germanic Pagans were backward because they were uncivilised, and it's wrong to assume that they would continue in their backward ways as they developed over time. If Paganism was to make a real comeback (basically impossible), it would almost certainly involve re-purposing Christian churches and buildings and building new Pagan temples, as opposed to destroying them and reverting back to tribal life.

How niggerly can one person be? If you just read my respone, I already said i do because of all the evidence. Do you actually belive Odin existed?
The romans and other more civilised pagans, who were also the first to convert to christianity did have some nice buildings, but nothing compared to what christianity created.
>they leveled theatres and hippodromes
>built inside water cisterns because who cares about the drought
>couldn't maintain the aqueduct system, instead built wells and got sick
That's absolute bullshit. the Byzantines still had hippodromes and used them. If some of the roman infrastructure declined that's not because of christianity. I heard a lot of these bullshit hypotheses, but when I ask for proof no one ever gives it. Is there any mainstrea historian that actually agrees with what you wrote, that the christian fate caused the decline of roman infrastructure?

>Greek and Roman
So rest of Europe should just leech off from the accomplishments of them, even though most pagans became great after Christianity, before that it was just tribal villages not really doing anything

Well maybe Christianity is simply better?

No one disputes that the aesthetics of christian europe is inspiring and beautiful.

The problem arises in the late mutation of the christian mindset. The passivity, the tolerance, the egalitarian view, the universalism.

Institutionalized religion may be over, but the post-modern society will eventually transition to a spiritual golden age/revival. We are already seeing people around the world become disenchanted with hedonism/nihilism/materialism.
This is ultimately good for Christianity, since it will mean more converts by heart rather than by social norms and pressure like it was it the past.

The southerners would have the easiest time promoting paganism, yet they are the most Christian. I've heard Catholicism being paraded as a flavour of paganism with all the saints and traditions though. We just don't care either way here, as long as life is chill it's all good.

>the late mutation of the christian mindset
You mean atheism?
>The passivity, the tolerance, the egalitarian view, the universalism.
All results of atheism. When Europe was really christian these things weren't a problem. Only now they are.

Thousands of miracles verified? By who? The vatican? That's not exactly a neutral authority.
I want to hear you say, Yes, I believe in the magical jew who will confine me to hell if I deny him, I believe the magical jew has control of an otherworldly utopia that only he can grant me access to. Let me hear you say it. Swear undying allegiance to the eternal jew. What are you afraid of?

>his evidence is the church constantly fighting against secular and vernacular practices, like dancing, jousting tournaments, regulars on art and music, belief in fairy/trolls, etc. He's got a point about it.
It is? Where in Europe are these practices banned?

Funny he would say that and then say Islam would be good for Europe, when Islam would actually ban that stuff.

Varg is here to divide and conquer, he wants to pit pagans against Christians so that Islam can come in and conquer both of them, this will open the doors to Marxism.

>raised in Iraq
>burned old Norwegian Churches
>lives off welfare
>wants to destroy christian western civilization
>mumbles like a cult leader in his videos
>claims we should welcome "refugees"

He is a subversive marxist, and he has been from day one.

I'm sympathetic to him but he's ultimately very unrealistic. Feeling bitterness and resentment isn't going to attract people back. I'm just happy if we preserve the little we still have and teach it to our younger generations.

Why though? Because Christians build nicer churches and write better music? The people responsible for those churches and pieces of music you posted in this thread were able to do what they did not because of their religion, but because they were great people with great minds. If the peoples of Europe did not convert to Christianity, they would still advance and become more civilised (as they were doing even prior to Christianity), which naturally leads to greater output of art, music, and the construction of better buildings and places of worship. Non-Greco-Roman paganism is only seen as backward because it was replaced by Christianity while they were still essentially tribal barbarians.

>Thousands of miracles verified? By who? The vatican? That's not exactly a neutral authority.
They don't have to be verified. It's just irrational to dismiss them when there's such a great quantity of evidence. Also you don't know what you'r talking about. Most miracles happen within the Orthodox world, not the Catholic one.
>I want to hear you say, Yes, I believe in the magical jew who will confine me to hell if I deny him, I believe the magical jew has control of an otherworldly utopia that only he can grant me access to. Let me hear you say it. Swear undying allegiance to the eternal jew. What are you afraid of?
The way you reffer to Jesus is blasphemous and I would never say that. I already stated my submission to Jesus Christ the Son of God.

roman empire?

Religion of the past is over but I think religions will transorm into something cultural and intellectual. And if you are going to accept one cultural tradition over another, why not accept that of your ancestors?

You have no evidenc
You are a mindless Jew slave.

>You mean atheism?

No. Christianity morphed into puritanism which in turn spawned political correctness.

As Prof. D. Staloff puts it:

The Puritan ministers [...] created a completely new form of political authority - in the Weberian sense of legitimate power - which I have called cultural domination. Cultural domination, as here conceived, requires four formal supports.

First of all, like charismatic authority, it requires recognition in the form of ritual election or some similar mechanism of oath swearing or covenant signing. Fealty is sworn to the "correct" cultural formation, in this case Puritan biblicism, and the officeholder is empowered only as the specially trained bearer and interpreter of that cultural tradition. The "laity" generally conceive of this high cultural training - whether centered around biblicism or some other intellectually legitimating principle like reason or rationality - as being endowed with an automatic efficacy that need simply be applied to any problem to generate a univocal solution. The biblical truth is eternal and immutable, claimed Thomas Hooker, "but the alteration grows, according to God's most just judgment, and their own deservings."

Such belief gives rise to the second formal requirement, that officially authorized bearers of the cultural tradition must always agree in their public formulations or at least not disagree. If this condition is violated, the laity may come to see the cultural tradition as an amorphous collection of expressions or principles manipulated by "mandarins" for their own aggrandizement.

The third requirement is that all public expression of the culturally able must be bestowed on these public acts, including forced attendance, titulary homage, and silent obedience. Finally, to ensure the stability of the entire system, unauthorized cultural expressions must be carefully monitored and severely suppressed when they contradict or threaten to "desacralize" the authorized formulas.

Do you actually believe Odin exists?

Daily reminder that real Europeans were pagans.
Christianity made us soft.
Christianity is a semitic religion from arab countries.

The roman empire and the reast of the """civilized""" pagans were the first to convert to christianity and admit it's superiority. Also, what the romans created can't be compared to the christian creations of art and science.
There's more evidence for the existance of God than anything else on earth. Read a book you fanatical nigger and stop being so irrational.

kike puppet

>Christianity morphed into puritanism
No it didn't. Orthodox christianity still exists. I agree that puritanism isn't really christian, more jewish I guess. But that's not the fault of the Orthodox Church, that's your own fault for adopting a jewish religion instead of the Truth of God. And may I suggest that it wasn't christianity or even puritanism that led to political correctness, but rather your own people, that strayed from christianity and produced such abominations as puritanism and political correctness. After all, none of those things exist in Orthodox countries.

Arabs were still living in Arabian peninsula during the time of Jesus and if you look at many Palestinians even today they don't look like typical sandniggers

I think that there is a preponderance of evidence that the idea of a god is in fact an archetype in the mind of man that is useful to him in an evolutionary sense.
Who or what a people worship determines how they evolve their civilization.
I believe that myths, legends, dogmas and doctrines are all allegories, metaphors that refer to actual processes that take place under the surface of everyday reality.
I don't concern myself with beliefs. I'm interested in what can be proved, and what is useful.

t.sauna achmad

There is a reason why some people call Nords snowniggers. His paganism contributed very little to European culture yet he claims to be the true European criticizing everyone else. He is just and edgy faggot who still can't cope with the fact that he murdered his friend. Oh and you pagan edgelords consider this, muh Jew on a stick is a Jew who got killed by other Jews for not being Jew enough starting a massive Jew hatred. Let that sink in.

Most niggerly respone, as expected from a pagan.
I want you to say yes I belive in the pagan gods or no. Why can't you give a straight anwer, are you ashamed? What are you afraid of?

Alright, now answer the question. Yes or no?

>give me one example
>gives example
>autist: yeah but what about the others lol rekt

?

books.google.co.uk/books?id=Ie7CDAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
books.google.co.uk/books?id=YrnRAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA177&lpg=PA177&dq=16th century pagan&source=bl&ots=ZpN_hQViDU&sig=Og9wq9gtN6bpiZuDrEyoQK9cyG0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQxqfmmfDRAhVjD5oKHeZZCJQQ6AEIdzAV#v=onepage&q=pratique iconoclaste cistern&f=false
books.google.ro/books?id=bgUmDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT473&dq=byzantine build wooden structures inside city&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd58PHirPUAhWDQBoKHQ5GCRIQ6AEIKTAB#v=onepage&q=byzantine build wooden structures inside city&f=false
books.google.ro/books?id=wqvhYaHrryEC&pg=PA164&dq=build wooden buildings roman inside&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&
q=build%20wooden%20buildings%20roman%20inside&f=false

and i can't be arsed to post more. fyi, good academic articles can be found on JSTOR

>muh deus vult, sweetie. we crusaders and shit

pic related?

fixed

And you wonder why kikes are taking advantage of you? Fuck trusting Jews. You're a bunch of suckers.

Jews jew eachother all the time dumbfuck
If you really think that's significant you should also think George Soros was a pretty top lad for jewing other jews

fact 1: christianity is a dying religion in europe and has been for at least 40 years.

fact 2: liberalism is the direct cause of the christian believe system. liberalism is also a dying concept.

now face the music and dance.

I pretend that there is something real beyond myself, same as anyone else who lives and breathes.

Yes, I'm a nigger, and I worship pagan gods. Molon labe.

While i disagree with Varg on his unneccesary animosity toward christianity, this idea that pagan europe was some nigger-tier society is just false.

Rome was largely pagan and produced the greatest empire to date. Christianity wasnt adopted until 300 AD.

Ancient greece was pagan and produced classic art, philosophy etc.

The vikings were pagan and, despite common misconception, were skilled craftsmen and traders.

>stop being so irrational
>there's more evidence for the existence of God than anything else on earth

wew lad

>hundreds of millions of whites
You're wrong right there

As for paganism, they will just rape and sacrifice their own babies to the swamp god, or their neighbor babies.

paganism=islam, down to minor details, except the last ones gave up having multiple deities. No mercy, no help, just savagery, blood, guts and submission in fear.

Yeah sure christianity has been working just fine for the last almost 2000 years building European culture, but you know what let's fuck it all we know it better burn it down, be pagan, worship trees. I see cultural marxism has been working wonders with you people.

This is a false dilemma fallacy. You need to own what your kike worship has done to the west, you need to own how your religion protects Soros and allows him to work his evil across the planet, you need to own your slave morality.

Pic you posted is probably the best example of pagan architecture and is still inferior to the Hagia Sophia, not to mention many other christian cathedrals and churches. And like I sayd, the more civilized pagans were the first to convert to christianity, recognizing its superiority.
The books you posted deal with speciffic instances from what I can tell, most if not all from the western roman empire. The fact that christianity was not responsible for the roman infrastructure collapse is proven by the byzantines. If the pagans who took over the western empire were pagans, and many were, do you think Rome would have flourished?
>>muh deus vult, sweetie. we crusaders and shit
Not an argument, not even sure what you mean by this.

I never meant to criticise the greek or roman paganism. It was working well for them and contrubited a lot to Europen history no doubt. But in the end it failed them when they needed a moral guidline, they went too liberal and decadent and their empires fell. What I really ment is Vargs elitist Nord pagan culture he advocates so much.

This. If Christianity never existed and European pagan religions continued to thrive, Europe as a whole would have continued to develop and civilise. Christianity was not responsible for this.

It's unfortunate that much of our knowledge of the Gauls and Germanic tribes comes from the heavily biased Romans. The more we learn about them, the more we realise that they were more advanced than we had previously believed, especially in the case of the Gauls, who were rapidly civilising. Christianity had nothing to do with this.

More autistic screatching from paganniggers. Your response is not in any way related to what i wrote.
>fact 1: christianity is a dying religion in europe and has been for at least 40 years.
>fact 2: liberalism is the direct cause of the christian believe system. liberalism is also a dying concept.
How fucking dumb are you? If christianity is dying how is it responsible for liberalism? It's the lack of faith that led to liberalism.
I'm glad you admit it.
>wew lad
Showed me

>were skilled craftsmen and traders.
Yah they also traded white women as sex slaves to muslim.
>muh white religion

Oh but I don't. I wish we had a less of a faggot of Pope who would start the next crusade against these Zionists and their horde of barbarians. It used to be the case but now they only care about their reputation and image. Sad as fuck if you ask me.

>Pantheon - 126 AD
>Hagia Sophia - 537 AD
Can't really compare them.

All the arguments you used against him can be used against paganism, or any religion for that matter. Are you advocating for paganism or atheism/irreligion?

>practicing pagan

what does it look like

I take my Tuvan throat singing forum posting very seriously.

People don't realize that it wasn't x or y that "made Europeans great"
Europeans are inherently great

He's not a bad guy, but I think everybody can tell that he's got something wrong with his brain. That's your answer.

I'm shitposting to get people in here.
I'll figure out what it all means to me once the thread is done.
Varg is a sure conversation starter.

Then why were your people forest niggers untill they converted to christianity?

lol do you believe there was a magic shape shifting god who had to suck dick to maintain his powers?

Whatever it looks like, there's a 99% chance that most of it was made up. Modern "neo-paganism" is bullshit.