Louis CK says nigger

Well, the left are eating their own and who are we to stop them.

Although, it seems like they have a short memory, as Louis CK dropped the n-bomb with a hard R.

Should we throw Louis CK to the wolves, Sup Forums. He used to be based and still has some good jokes despite him shilling for Hillary. Once the carnage starts we could also circulate that story where he jerked off in front of female comics and didn't allow them to leave a hotel room. That never gained the traction it should have received.

So, Sup Forums do we feign outrage over this video and watch the left tear down another one of their idols?

youtube.com/watch?v=il1sgQUtYs8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s12lYoAR92g
youtube.com/watch?v=kra_3U5ul1I
youtu.be/hRDXeinEUJQ
thedailybeast.com/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-ck-ive-heard-so-many-stories
archive.is/71E9r
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When he explains the origin of the word nigger to Patrice O'Neal is much better

more videos the better. Someone should compile all of the times he says it and tag that Deray guy on twitter

Jews are allowed to say the n-word.

says who

Ugh, I can't stand ricky gervai's cringe in this special.

Jews say that shit and da pussy ass white bois kiss they ass.

>says who

Their genetics. One-drop rule.

fuck you, I love Louie

Also wtf are you talking about with that jerkoff story?

rofl he is literally, and I am not kidding, the king of cucks, take it to tv/film m8

Roseanne outed him and nothing happened. It's been pretty much scrubbed from the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=s12lYoAR92g

There was a podcast where a female comic tiptoed around him doing it to her. She never named him but its pretty obvious.

seriously why did he choose cuck king as his nickname? the fuck is wrong with him?

So we just agree to destroy anyone who doesn't like trump. Don't become the left

Seems pretty much like something louis would do...

Yeah, this seems made up as fuck.

The comedian was Jen Kirkman. Listen for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=kra_3U5ul1I

youtu.be/hRDXeinEUJQ

God bless Patrice O'neal, now Louis makes shitty shows with entire episodes to giving Trannies soapbox speeches on why you're a bigot if you don't want to fuck one.

That explains his stirring endorsement of Hillary

This.

I didn't think about that. The press promised to not pursue this with his unquestioned support.

So when people call you hate-nerds, virgins, etc. etc. you're just supposed to lay down?

He is a spic AND a Kike

And every episode of both his shows is Cultural Marxist drivel of "Don't marry goy. Don't make babies goy"

It's social shaming of traitors that harm the group. It's not a leftist idea it's a human survival mechanism.

yeah no

no yeah
thedailybeast.com/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-ck-ive-heard-so-many-stories

Archive clickbaiters archive.is/71E9r

I saved the videos I've posted

pretty sure he said something like : that nigger made the shit out of my coffee in one of his standups.
i only know some standups and i think they are really funny.

He's a kike. Goy rules don't apply.

LOUIS CK IS MEXICAN

Til

not even his best one

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

INTERRACIAL