Ask a black guy who regularly browses Sup Forums anything

Ask a black guy who regularly browses Sup Forums anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how big?

Why do so many niggers kill so many decent black Americans?

How many white ladies have you blacked, till today morning?

Why don't you kill yourself you literal monkey?

Would you consider getting the Snip to prevent your inferior genes spreading? Also, do you believe it's possible for planned breeding and some injections of white bloodlines (from men into black women of course, to not detract from the white population) to create an actually Good bloodline with black heritage and perhaps skin color?

>italian

>nigger

Italians are the niggers of europe

What do you think of /pol?

Diluting black blood with white blood will just make more shit skin arabs. This is a bad idea.

no
nigger

do you know youre retarded or do you sometimes feel clever

>All those americunt defending a FUCKING NIGGER on Sup Forums
Sad!

Americans are truly the niggers of the world

Nigger

Do you life in a ghetto or normal area ?
Both parents still there ?
What does your circle of friends look like ?
How many of them White, how many black ?

Then keep diluting. Also I dont think its Black, Arab, White. That implies Arabs are better than Blacks which just isnt the case
After all, you can have some tame houseniggers, Arabs are always ticking time bombs.

7,5 inches and reasonably girthy

Because they're ghetto poor niggers, raised by their grandma and their single mom took drugs during pregnancy

none, yet

Same reason you don't

No and no

It's fucking hilarious at times. Loved the Zimmerman and Trump election days.

I often feel clever

I live in the suburbs and my parents are married. I have mostly white friends. Only 1 black friend (from work) and a couple Korean friends.

nigger

>you will always be a filthy spaghettinigger
>getting this triggered

BASED black man! Give this man a coat!
MAGA!

why are black grandmas so violent?

>the privilege of being able to roleplay as a nog
fucking amerifucks

We have people from all over the world posting shit on this site. Ethnicities that include indian, Japanese, Korean, etc, why should we care about you? You're not even that rare of a thing,

WUZ YOU KANG?

If not, how do you feel about Kangs?

Poo trying to live through other people

Do you acknowledge the fact that you and your bruthas are only temporary residents in the USA and in a couple of years you will all be sent back to Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ

It's a shame how much Greece is being played by the IMF and other economic groups.
In a few more decades it'll be in so much debt that their economy will plummet.

Remember, an exception from the rule proves the rule

Are you mad that Tony fucked your wife?

Not so fast cowboy. Dont write off Greece this fast. We faced far greater dangers than fucking Merkel in the past and pulled through.

>wildlife answering your questions in legible english
>not even rare
pick one

I can't deny it, the KANG meme makes me laugh

Johnny Rebel also makes me laugh. Funny stuff

Favorite rappers?

I assume you understand races exist. Can you talk to your friends about these things?
What's your opinion on Hitler and Natsoc?

wow, fighting racism with humor
I'm sure deep down you still get offended when a white guy looks weird at you, nigger

what do you think about white girls and asian woman? are they hot? if you will have one woman in your life what race will it be? is it black,asian or white? and why?

Do you wish sometimes to be white?

Like a lamb walking straight to the slaughter... Its funny yes

is it true that niggers bash blacks people that want into education rather than going to jail?

Why do the niggers not stick around to raise their sons like real men?

I'm implying that arabs were once a cross between whites and blacks. Then Islam happened and they fucked their sisters and daughters breeding modern day sub humans.

>anything.

how do we fix black people? moar gibs?

Why havnt you fucked a kike yet? The best thing you can do for Sup Forums is to put your filthy seed in as many kike wombs as you can

That you, T?

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEET

how black are your parents, do you have white ancestors?
if you don't live in a ghetto and you have only 1 black friend why do you think you have some insight into this whole thing?