>Pres Trump Press Conf w/King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/rRKkoes_4Mc
>Pres Trump meets with King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/JsR96bcoq_s
>Pres Trump on Roads/Rails/Regulatory Relief 6/9/17
youtu.be/IbA47MecOMs
>WH Infrastructure Summit 6/9/17
youtu.be/J1Dj39WpgIM
>Pres Trump/Sec of Transportation Chao?Sec of Int Zinke @Dept of Transportation 6/9/17
youtu.be/17hB0txdUEw
>SoS T-Rex on the ME 6/9/17
youtu.be/Kw0wJ6bAzB0
>VP Pence in Georgia 6/9/17
youtu.be/OYdPiCT34Uk
>KAC @ Faith & Freedom Coalition
youtu.be/iUmQhTFxG1g
>Pres Trump's shyster lawyer presser 6/8/17
youtu.be/sN17tBIHYik
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/angela-merkel-s-anti-trump-alliance-crumbling-ahead-of-g-20-a-1151439.html
youtube.com/watch?v=okVt9JGOCCE
youtube.com/watch?v=RN5vU2iFnm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Army_installations_in_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck donald trmp

Ummm, guys? Did we break CNN?

>how to get fired from CNN in one simple step

You know what? Drumpf. There, I said it.

Imagine how pissed Merkel would be if Trump gets the UK and V4 out of the EU and into a special mutually beneficial organization lead by the US. Sorta like an economic NATO.

Does anyone know if Benny Shapiro responded to the Holocaust Museum being defunded?

will never be held down. awoovement has no brakes.
>fuck the mods and their tranny filled butts.

>Scaramucci
He's one of Trump's top financial advisers

>inb4 he's fired

These late night /ptg 's are so pure.

Scaramucci was on Trump's transition team and was being considered for a cabinet position, but it's surprising they would publish anything he wrote. It's obvious they're starting to realize how biased they appear to people and are trying to change that image. But it's too late.

Of course. This is a christian image board, my friend.

>Scaramucci
I think he was on Hannity last night.

Inshallah fellow Trump bros! May allah bless this general. Al-bin-Trump is our savior!

Why does the awoo get a ban??????

From his actions so far this seems to be the plan.

FBI is watching

The Merkel butthurt would be felt for generations kek

>le based iran
>le based assad

>veryabstractjew.png

For the same reason people get beheaded for depicting the prophet Mohammed.

Merkel is already in a spot which she is pretty much making Germany increasingly more powerless to really hold the EU together, and the France thing ended up backfiring spectacularly with Trump taking an almost instant disliking to Macron and his beta attempts at showing Trump up.

Pure?

That pic reeks of musk

Have you guys noticed a surge of roadwork since February?
I've never seen this much activity

And real funding hasn't even kicked in, bros

I hope Germany gets isolated, they need a fucking lesson

Inshallah my brothers.
Allah is with you!

Jesus christ, the nuclear codes are one thing, but they actually gave the mad man a sword.

Pure vanilla extract

B-but muh human rights and first amendments

Plus, if we can get special immigration rights for Poles in the treaty, we could whiten up our demographics some which is a plus.

>"Jerry, I was just wondering what that investigation ha-"
>"Quiet Jim, I'm trying to see if this 'Ahnonymoose' character will post that frog again"

I'll check those pure digits.

She's already butthurt I imagine. She really thought she was going to turn the whole world against the US over this Paris deal. Obviously she didn't realize most of the world was only on board because the US was.

She was told she was now leader of the free world, and she can't even keep other European countries in line. Poland and Hungary and probably the rest of the V4 are talking about dropping Paris, so is Italy. Britain already told her to piss off. She overplayed her hand in a big way.

spiegel.de/international/germany/angela-merkel-s-anti-trump-alliance-crumbling-ahead-of-g-20-a-1151439.html

I really hope John McCain dies soon

His mother is still alive, so I have my doubts.

I want an Arab sword, honestly.
That extremely curved hanjar too.

>mfw John McCain's senility becomes the impetus for Congressional term limits

First May, now this.
Not a good week for female leadership

Gimme a sitrep, anything new happening?

no

>McCain will die in your lifetime

Comey jumped from the top of Trump tower.

>Not Pelosi

I don't know. I personally think he'll somehow outlive me.
Maybe he just won't die at all.

We've retaken the lunar colonies, but the left wing rats have taken to hiding in their hollowed out asteroids. It could take generations to hunt them all down.

Comey confirmed everything we knew about Trump and Russia. Impeachment any day now.

>implying he's not already so lobbied up with big pharma he has eternal youth in a needle.

Some butthurt liberals kept mass reporting them. Looks like it lasted all of a couple days though cause it's back again lol

Blue whale

Comey already got impeached, numbnuts.

Scaramucci is actually like a Trump asskisser though I kinda agree

>Comey confirmed everything we knew about Trump and Russia.
That the russian collusion narrative was bullshit from the start and he was never pressured to close or slow down any investigation? Also the republicans are now furious at the democrats for wasting their time with this farce. They'd never impeach trump in a million years.

It happened a few hours ago, as well

I'm guessing some of the new mods/janitors are a bit autistic, and get triggered by them. It's better if they leave thread culture be tbqh, they can either let us post our wolfgirls in peace, or the cancer can spread elsewhere, it's up to them really

>kinda
?

>toothpaste shilling so much his flag is fading

post new oc star swede

What's telling is that CNN published his article, knowing this fact. They're worried about appearing to unbiased, they said as much in their statement for why that muslim was fired for anti Trump comments. Which is fucking hysterical, because every person involved with CNN has made anti-Trump comments.

Georgia election poll "weighting" trump voters from 322 to 285 in a district Trump actually won. Not to mention the nigger manipulation in a rich area of Atlanta.

Nothing to see here, people.

When I was a kid, I made a promise to myself that I'd never be a shitty adult who stops doing things I like doing because >current year or >2adult4u or whatever. I also have a thing for free speech and brutal humor. And Sup Forums addiction is a bitch no matter what.
Aside from the level of technology, I don't feel that things are that much different now from how they were in the 80s. Back then there were moral panics, mass paranoia, society-wide fear of world ending wars, people getting offended over absurd bullshit, women doing incredibly stupid shit to their hair with chemicals that make them go bald, and everyone thought that The Russians were behind everything bad that happened. The 90s were a different story with the realization that the human race had a future ahead of it and that we weren't all going to die horribly. Then 9/11 happened.

Jesus

>Democrats incessant lying and giving their voters false hope provides us with regular salt mines

2 9 M I L L I O N D O L L A R S

>Der Spiegel

Interesting
Their standard German language issue is the spearhead of the german anti-Trump media formation

They're like anyone new to their job. They're trying really hard to do their best! Then they'll burn out, drop out, and have to be replaced again. Circle of hotpockets.

Yeah I know. I found it weird too. I remember a lot of extremely anti-Trump stuff during the election. If they're going this, the problem for Merkel is most likely worse than this article implies.

Oh, you haven't seen anything yet, I got everything recorded, of course

And if they give me one more bs ban, I will just evade it. I don't usually skip my vacations, but if they hand them out like candy, I will have no choice

>the cancer can spread elsewhere
hell yeah, everytime I get banned I wander around aimlessly introducing new peeps to the autism.
i.e. /fit/ /r9k/ /soc/ most recently.

>But by Tuesday evening, things had changed. At 8 p.m., Merkel called Trudeau to talk about how to proceed following Trump's announced withdrawal from the Paris climate agreement. To her surprise, the Canadian prime minister was no longer on the attack. He had switched to appeasement instead.
'Justin from Canada' everybody

The hell is their problem? Why don't they ban actual shitposters

I agree but Scaramucci writing something about Trump is like freaking Huma writing about Hillary and her emails

I wonder if there will be a sticky

>That the russian collusion narrative was bullshit from the start and he was never pressured to close or slow down any investigation?

Pro-tip: It doesn't matter. We live in a post-facts world, and Trump is the one who brought us here. It only makes sense to use lies and propaganda to bring Trump to heel.

just like wolf blitzer was never fired for doing the exact same thing as donna brazil. except he fucking moderated a debate.

Everytime this happens, I get an incentive to make more and more janny memes. They're easy to make fun of, and I got plenty of ideas tbqh, they would really be better off not poking the hornet's nest, especially if we keep to ourselves

Germany and the EU has how many Muslims within their border? I give it 5 to 10 years and we'll have to do another Normandy invasion. History repeats.

Huma though probably secretly hated Shillary

>hardcore

now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was actually pretty vanilla

I just come by to say
HAHAHAHAH
AWOO FAGGOTS FINALLY & ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
and mod if you read this, we're friendos now

> It only makes sense to use lies and propaganda to bring Trump to heel.
You rused me until this point, not subtle enough

I dream of that every night. There will be many volunteers around here if it will come to that, we don't like muslims very much

Clearly it's not a high quality post like

fyi pretty much everyone on /ptg/ got banned that day

Link to vid??

>implying you aren't posting on borrowed time

youtube.com/watch?v=okVt9JGOCCE

Because the janitors are fucking commie, self-hating faggot cucks that deserve to be beaten bloody in the streets. Awoo is fucking gay, but it's not as bad all of the other bullshit threads that are posted nonstop here.

I endorse this post. TY jannie

youtube.com/watch?v=RN5vU2iFnm4
best timeline

;_;

FIX THIS TRUMP

Or this

Really, we should all just post blacked.com, this is obviously on topic, and I'm sure the more lonely moderators would appreciate it

>Normandy invasion
Nah, we have contingencies for this event. Wouldn't be hard to seize the state houses and communications hubs and have full control over Germany.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Army_installations_in_Germany

We'll be here for you bro. We don't leave no man behind.

Thank you my American friend from American

>Trudeau had apparently changed his approach to Trump and seemed concerned about further provoking his powerful neighbor to the south.
Now this is how you play politics. Justin must be so scared of renegotiating NAFTA.