Still no wall

>still no wall
>not even in construction
>trumpcucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/thousands-of-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-president-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I can't believe those drumpftards can be so dumb.

Trump is building a fence along the border which was considered which is basically a wall. Everyone knows that Trump meant barrier along the border isn't of a wall.

>2017
>Still not united

>romanian trying to steal rightful Hungarian clay again
Typical

You live on an island. It's easy for you to talk!

Shareblue larping as le drumpf supporter

Rome was not built in one day.

It wasn't built on empty promises either ....

no wall
no clinton trials
no invasion of saudi arabia
etc

but plenty of amnesties

dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/thousands-of-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-president-trump/

oh no you got me! how will drumpf ever recover now?

>Hungarians as usually think they were first
business as usual I see

they want to withhold federal road monies for sanctuary cities to fund the build. Not sure how I feel about that approach. Thats like making a lot of people and businesses suffer, maybe not the way to get the illegals out.

The wall was bait for white trash rednecks who believe that brown people are the biggest problem in the world. It will never be made because illegal immigrants will keep coming using planes (visit US and stay there indefinitely).
>comparing the most influential city in the world with a useless wall.

Romania and Hungary are basically vassals of Australia, you're countries would be nothing without us.

How did anyone even believe a wall would be effective?

if you don't behave you'll be sent to bongistan

who pushed the Chinese army out of Romania in 1432?
AUSTRALIA
who defended you from the Mexican empire?
AUSTRALIA

> Rome was built in a day.

the Hadrian wall went up pretty fucking quick by ancient standards.

they are actually starting to build protoypes
last thing i heard:
1. feds bought some territory on the border wall, somewhere close to pacific/california/mexico area
2. selected like 20-30 (not sure on exact number!) companies, each of them needs to build like 100m prototype of their wall. after that they will decide which design they coose/who gets the contract.
3. they selected these 20-30 out of an applicants pool >500

they started with this whole process few days after trump got into office. so its going eventually forward as far as it can.

yeah but who eliberated you from the kiwi empire back in 967?
ROMANIA
who discovered the true identity of the leaf and send them back
ROMANIA

>believing a meme

do you actually believe this shit user? The wall is going to be more than an 8 year endeavor and this is why it's never going to see any funding. There is not a single person in DC who wants this wall (even Trump).

they build the prototypes in this purchased area. reason was they dont want construction companies to build them in the middle of nowhere where the infrastructure is bad. so they decided to do it close to some populated area

i think you are either misinformed or just generally have no clue (teenager/twen).

they will build the wall and as far as i can see it they do it professional. funding is just one problem out of many, but not a substantial one, it will get -propably even easily- solved. you can expect a first few miles of the wall to be finished in mid 2018. once they get this whole project and surrounding infrastracture set up construction mileage will speed up ~exponentially and the wall will propably be done by 70-80% along the entire border when Trump runs for his second term in 2020

Wall is a meme for simple normies.

Expanding and empowering ICE is the real deal, and that's happening.

>129320766
>this is german deadpan humor

This is going to be the largest and most expensive public works project since the interstate highway was built. Do you honestly think it will be done in 8 years or sooner? you truly are delusional achmed. We haven't even narrowed down a fucking design yet, a process that takes YEARS.

i think you have no clue on economies of scale, construction, how things eventually work out and what is doable in which timeframe and whats not.

also im not an achmed you fucking douche.

Yeah but he managed to drain the swamp and destroy ISIS in 30 days, also Hillary is in prison.

a true hero

>how things eventually work out
and it was b8. 3/10 achmed.

they will standardize processes & parts at one point + streamline the supply chain at another. from there on it will speed up tremendously you illiterate uneducate