He's right you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/billionaires/list/
archive.is/ZqPnS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both are, my Russian friend

Why is he so antisemitic?

>it's wrong to pay the person who creats jobs lots of money

They're not really doing great at the creating jobs part anymore though, theres less jobs and more people every day

>waa waa why doesn't mr. goldstein give me free money
I fucking hate poorfags.

stop being so antisemitic dude. 7 out of the top 8 are jewish.

There has been a wealthy upper class in every human society in recorded history, without exception. This includes communist societies. Focus on the achievable.

whatever
if their company crashes and burns while they take out giant salaries, that's on them

>creates jobs
Oh boy here we go again

Actually, it's both the ultra wealthy kikes & shabbos goyim as well as the parasitic dregs on food stamps that are the problem. The dregs on foodstamps are the footsoldiers of the wealthy elite, elites only have to promise them some meager token welfare statism, ie gibs, and the dregs gladly fight for the causes of the elite.
It's a case of the parasitic elites and the parasitic underclass putting the squeeze on the productive middle.

but I dont see someone having more money than me as a problem....

someone being rich doesnt mean someone else is poor because of it

>theres less jobs and more people every day

There's more people every day because we let welfare leeches fuck a hundred kids into existence, and give them the privilege of draining the public coffers more for each one.

You don't understand. Their grandfathers' grandfathers did something very useful once so now they all deserve to live like kangs until the end of time.

he should probably complain some more on (((Twitter))) I'm sure it will resolve it

Jobs are created by aggregate demand, not by rich people.

Put your leaf back on

if we take all the "money" from "rich" people we lose all our fucking infrastructure but hey, bunch of niggermonkeys will be able to eat for a month like kangz

remember,no leafs

>have something people want and are willing to pay you for
>make a lot of money

Versus:
>be a retard with no skills
>have to live off of food stamps

Really makes you think.

A wealthy elite is fine and dandy, when they're a national aristocratic elite who have vested interests in properly ruling over the Realm and seeing to it the subjects are properly cared for as their well-being directly contributes to the well-being of the realm.
The problem these days is the wealthy elites are rootless cosmopolitans whose interest it is to deconstruct and pillage the Realm and enslave the common people.

Make SNAP (food stamps) change from EBT debit card to direct food vouchers to solve the problem of pic related.

Yes, goy. If that guy doesn't get his daily caviar on his private yacht filled with child slaves society will LITERALLY collapse.

Now there's a discussion worth having. Can't say I have any answers, though.

He was ranked last night

Direct food vouchers like pic related, like the WIC program, are needed to reform SNAPs failures.

The U.S. is supposed to have an estate tax to prevent royalty from developing yet we somehow still have fuckers like the Rockafellers and Kennedys. Either our laws are selectively inforced or they're easy as fuck to get around, but the rich still want to get rid of that tax for some reason.

yeah, he is right
unironically
faggot

> rootless cosmopolitans
aka Jews

What do they want? A society where it's _impossible_ to succeed? Sure, most of the money on these megabillionaires is inherited old money, but there are countless of rags-to-riches examples that prove that with extra wit, smarts, and hard work it's possible to achieve anything. Imagine a world where you can never ever get rich and successful even if you come up with the best invention ever.
Imagine working your entire life and knowing there is never going to be that big chance. Even today people work every day of their lives and never get it big, but at least there is that minor chance of success that keeps everyone going on and dreaming about better tomorrow.

Without direct food vouchers for healthy items .. and allowing EBT cards to purchase any food item they want you end up with pic from and also pic attached here

4 billion x 0 = 0
much math, such wow

woah...thats so fucking true dude

Is he saying rich jews are the problem?

By implementing direct vouchers and getting rid of EBT for SNAP you can reduce the food stamp budget by at least $750million or more annually, simply from cutting out junk food/soda purchases

Get taxed your whole life, government takes half of what is left when you die.

I've read libertarian economists who say the problem is democracy and the lack of anyone who feels they "own" the government. Democracy is like a public beach used by people without concern for its long term upkeep, only in modern times its only the ultra rich get to party on the sand in this analogy.

this

>spread wealth equally
>can't buy anything because that would disbalance the wealth distribution

None of the top 8 wealths are inherited afaik

short of going back to monarchies when the royals used their people and country's well-being for bragging rights and improving their own status, we're pretty much boned

But like I said, we still have ultra rich fucks generations later. Like Warren Buffet say, what's hard about loving off "only" millions? Who needs billions?

So if I stole all your money and became rich while you become poor that's not my fault?

>Yes goyiimmm I create lots of jobs how dare you to critise me now give me tax cuts I need them hehehe

>Appealing to emotions lol

There's no logical connection whatsoever with people having money and others being on welfare. And no one ever said all people on welfare are a problem - it's those that decided not to pursue a job and permanently live off other people's money.

Redistribution is a myth. Stop being a covetous faggot and earn your way to the top.

>"""""libertarian"""""

Pretty antisemitic desu baka senpai

Everyone of these 8 guys except Carlos Slim deserve their wealth.

Slick Nick sounds like an anti-Semite.

Rich people are rich because they are creative and they work hard.
Can't say the same about who live in the richest nations in the world and somehow can't get a job and make a living.

It might be a matter of the right carrots and sticks.

The general goal would be to incentivise competitive enterprise and wealth creation, but disincentivise exportation of wealth and enterprise.

Modern thinking is the two aren't really compatible, as the latter actively works against the former. Untying that knot would be a lovely thing.

Why leave out 'luck' from your list of what it takes to get ultra rich? You really think the Uber guy wasn't lucky that millenials just happened to download his app more than other ride share apps floating around the same time? Not to mention all the fucks who made it big in finance, aka legalized gambling with no benefit to society at all.

>Stop being a covetous faggot and earn your way to the top.
That won't work for the majority of society because it takes a certain kind of skill-set and a great deal of luck.

A sheep won't ever become butcher, no matter how well-behaved it waits in the line at the slaughterhouse.

but... whitey has dats... if whitey habs dats, then why whitey not gibs me dats?

(La'queensha looked confused and agitated. Maybe you should give her what she wants?)

Money makes money. That's the problem except you can hardly call it a problem. A rich kid will have a better education, better healthcare, better connections, etc. so his odds of becoming rich are a lot higher than some dumpster nigger.

Luck, chance, same thing. There really are billion different ways to get rich. Some people even get rich from doing stupid mobile app versions of things that already exist ie. flappy bird, which is a rip off of those age old helicopter games.

>tfw to lazy to get rich

>there has been leftist in Every society
>there gas never been full isolationism and full homogenety
>there has always been sub-cultures within big cultures
>there are always disagreements in politics even if everyone is white

Plenty of uachivable goal for the nationalists

>too big to fail
>american "free market"

>there has been leftist in Every society
Reduction in numbers and influence =/= eradication
>there gas never been full isolationism and full homogenety
Wrong, and who wants that anyway
>there has always been sub-cultures within big cultures
Your point being?
>there are always disagreements in politics even if everyone is white
Your point being?

most wealth is in property , without shelter people can't really live so they have no choice but to spend 30 years paying half their income in loan payments or rent. All we seem to be doing is forcing people to work nowadays, food energy and building materials are so cheap the government and law make it expensive

>you're a good goy

>There can only be one problem that needs dealing with
Hitler would have removed both types of parasite.

Japan was doing well until they were bullied into opening their ports to the world. Theyre still doing better than most

>Bill Gates
>Warren Buffett
>Jeff Bezos
>Amancio Ortega
>(((Zucc)))
>Larry Ellison
>Carlos Slim
>Michael (((Bloomberg)))

the real problem is the group of anonymous millionaires that hold most of the 1%'s wealth

but we won't hear anything about them, because they're the demographic that generates antifa and brianna wu

Trading with the main land, then with the dutch

>wealth tied down in investments vs wealth squandered on lotto tickets, junk food and autism spinners

hmmm wonder what's best for society

my point is that i think that rich people arent rich because they stole the poor peoples money.
thats communism

>be billionaire
>provide millions of people with a product or service that's high in demand
>get rich, deservedly
>be welfarewhore
>steal other people's money legally because I didn't feel like paying attention in Algebra and contribution nothing to society except fatherless children who will grow up to become criminals and probably kill a few of the very people who fund my food stamp adventures

No the US has an estate tax to pay for widows and pensions of the civil war. Since their all dead we don't need it anymore.

only one or two of these people reside in the us. None of them fire taxes in the us.

There is No such thing as a nationalist utopia, just as there is No communist utopia

and that is without the mention of (((bankers))) like the rothschilds who owned half of the worlds wealth by the 1900s and currently own the federal reserve in America.

the jews control the money
the whites control the power
its time to take our money and do an actual holocaust

Agreed.

So we both agree that 'muh 1%' whinging like in OP pic is essentially pointless, yes?

so.. what's his ranking now? top 10?

Keep fighting while they build walls so you have nothing else but to fight each other.
That show is pretty red pilled it also mentions Mexico wall before Trump got elected.

>8 people is richer than 4 billion
>libertarians unironically defend this while calling everyone else commies
really activated my almonds

Who are these 8 trillionaires ?
Queen of England
Rothschild
Rockefeller
Saudi king
and?

nah, it's actually "little" people like bill gates, mark zuckerberg, warren buffet, etc.
>forbes.com/billionaires/list/

rotschilds, rockefellers and saudi rolay family have their wealth equally redistributed among family members so they don't attract too much attention, but combined they are far richer that top 8 "richest" people according to forbes

Archive
archive.is/ZqPnS

4 billions of slavs, niggers and people with student debt for transfat otter fishing studies.

I agree, a people should aim to help the needing

And if those 8 old dudes are not aligned with national interest they better get REKTED by the nationalists

>he has been summonded

There's literally nothing wrong with people who are successful.
There is a lot wrong with life failures who depend on government handouts.
Commies get out.

Those are bilionaire!
Billionaires can't have what 4 billion people have, only trillionaires can, again with a T.
>muh jew mag will expose the biggest jew
sure

eh this is what this "study" says

every single food item is trash

no wonder niggers are so fucking stupid

Yeah we should redistribute the wea-
Oh wait the rich people just left the country along with their money.

He is 100% correct. Money hoarding Jews are the problem not the welfare slaves the Jews created.

If a sheep graduated high school with a 3.5 GPA and has been a hard worker with some nice references I might be willing to hear him out though.

That's because pieces of shit who shouldn't even be eligible use it to buy 3 cases of Monster instead of food because they have thousands in drug money to buy actual food with.

See

Billionaires CAN'T have what 4 billion people have.
Are you stupid or something?!

kek it's hard for gommunists to logic

Sup Forums wouldn't.
>sociopathy as a dispositor to success is literally nothing wrong
>muh they took all the monopoly money and the sovereign issuer of wealth can't print more so we have to sit and starve ;_;
And this is why you neoliberals need to kill yourselves. Your money's no good here.

>Bill Gates
>Warren Buffett
>Jeff Bezos
>(((Zucc)))
>(((Larry Ellison)))
>(((Michael Bloomberg)))
>Koch Bros.
>(((Larry Page)))
>(((Sergey Brin)))

Hmm...

Wealth is only useful as a medium of exchange for goods and services.

Redistributing that wealth would not increase the number or quantity of goods and services available to the general population, it would just tank the economy in the name of feels.