Games that describe Sup Forums perfectly

games that describe Sup Forums perfectly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yvHaI8I1SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying anyone here played this indie black pill

Excellent game, though.

No game can encapsulate Sup Forums properly

It would need to be A) Redpilled (Which is very difficult as games are escapism), B) Have decent humour and C) Have elements of Stoicism, Cyncism, Nietzche, all that good stuff that influences Sup Forumss outlook

So games that sum up Sup Forums perfectly? I don't think they exist m8.

>a fucking le-
You did good, fudgepacker

>Raising a child that's not your own that abandons you in the end

Sounds about right.

Why would anyone play anything else than Grand Strategy anyways?

Great game. Hate that they fucked up the sequels.

Curiously, I did. Incredible game, even more taking into account its simplicity. It was done by a single guy probably.

Undertale

Nigger do you even witcher 3?

yeah pretty much
youtube.com/watch?v=_yvHaI8I1SQ

Also didn't the dev go full cuck? I can't remember if it was this game or not.

I got the original because RPG maker but haven't got the ones most people here know because steam.

my toaster is ancient before everyone suggests "its only X $s" or "you should be able to run X"

Monkey Island, Grim Fandango and Gabriel Knight are my go to games.

as for topic, those counter terrorism / kill osama newgrounds games come to mind.

and that one where you are G W bush because why the fuck not.

>you remember how the guy who made this game was a pretty cool guy until his father passed away (Brad was mostly based on him body-wise) and how he totally snapped afterwards

It feels weird playing through the Joyful with that in mind.

This is a fraud. This app installs a worm which automatically downloads CP and reports your IP.
The folders where CP is hidden are varying.
Then your government arrests you for being a pedophile as soon as you speak up.

>this fucking thread again

I think the developer had a mental breakdown because his father died, and the grief led to him being a cuck on twitter. I could be wrong though.

Exactly that.

>redpilled

I fucking loved this game.

I even followed the dude that made it on Twitter.

Then Trump won and he had a snowflake meltdown and was saying people who play his games, but voted for Trump can fuck off.

Sad!

You cant have been visiting Sup Forums alot if you are just now seeing spam/duplicate threads.

This is a true shithole.

Fallout
Metal Gear Solid

>this shitty thread about this shitty game probably started by the shitty dev
Fuck off, textbook-definition-of-shill.

it's the 15th time I saw this type of thread and I haven't even been here for that long

That games shit and the developer is a full blown SJW cuck.

He patrols the Steam discussions for his game and bans anyone who disagrees with him.

>That games shit and the developer is a full blown SJW cuck.

I kinda want to say it's shit because you're right, he's a complete faggot.

But I can't lie just because I dislike the cuck, LISA is a work of art, extremely immersive and wonderfully fucked up. Glad I played it before I knew anything about the dev, it blew me away.

>This is a fraud. This app installs a worm which automatically downloads CP and reports your IP.
>The folders where CP is hidden are varying.
>Then your government arrests you for being a pedophile as soon as you speak up.

Our education system is teaching kids as young as 6 years old, that there are six genders, and will visibly show what anal sex is if kids have a question about it.

Also, love your dog? Now you can blow your dog, and it can blow you back. It's legal!

Pedophilia is just the next step for Sweden 2.0.

first step to better yourself