Watch hours of debates and Trump speeches

>watch hours of debates and Trump speeches
>start picking up his mannerisms

Is this happening to anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bxg_QRyGlx0
youtube.com/watch?v=EEJPNiMCiPA
nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same

maybe we will pick up his alphaness too.

Post Trump hand gestures

I'm a big fan of the simple and straightforward way he talks, how he uses simplistic themes and avoids overtly long words.

He's trying to communicate with the full population, not just the top 10% of voters.

Hopefully he's a good president and gets re-elected in 2020

Believe me ... i am the master of linguistics... that i can tell you.

he speaks like a fucking god

Här for du bror

My life for the past two years, believe me.

Here's a really inspiring Trump speech, so powerful.
youtu.be/Bxg_QRyGlx0

Not me. I am my own man. Many such cases!

President Trump picked up my mannerisms.

New York Uni did a debate reenactment where a women performed Trump and a man did Hillary (with seperate identities so it wasn't merely a drag performace). Interesting stuff especially concerning the effectiveness of Trump's mannerisms:
youtube.com/watch?v=EEJPNiMCiPA
nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

he used to say to young men "i will always have your back. im on your side"
But lately its just about looking like a boss for his image. I just want trump to be a motivational speaker president damnit, i dont give a fuck about geopolitics. Just speak to me as a father figure and remind the wests men that we can do it. I cant cost that much to say good things in pressconferances to young men??
If this is about jewing his family into american royal status by allah i will convert to judaism out of spite

No wonder this disappeared into the memoryhole

Watch his coast guard speech.

So he's all talk no action?
Talk's cheap?

tfw I've watched so many Trump videos I know this is a still from when he tells Megyn Kelly "only Rosie O'Donnell"

Wow, aren't you special

go back to r/the_cuckold
you degenerate useless faggots

Man you gotta appreciate how they really nailed the delivery and mannerisms and hell just remembering everything they said and how they interrupted and repeated themselves. Damn.

I watched a bunch of pewdiepie and adopted some of his mannerisms and it actually made me a bit more outgoing and people like me better. Still feels gross though.

When the hell are they going to release the full debate?