Why are Chinks so pathetic piece of shit

>A Rock Formation Thousands Of Years Old. He Destroyed It In Three Kicks.

>Three kicks. That's all it took for a Chinese tourist to destroy an ancient limestone structure in a cave in China. Just for kicks, it seems.

m.ndtv.com/offbeat/a-rock-formation-thousands-of-years-old-he-destroyed-it-in-three-kicks-1710431

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uNiZ3yxIpW4
hooktube.com/uNiZ3yxIpW4
youtube.com/watch?v=OyXohnrEXVA
youtube.com/watch?v=9vCIQj7Gssg
youtube.com/watch?v=N-EapWnOLW4
youtube.com/watch?v=h51zCQaQ_2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3GtbSd-biCE
youtube.com/watch?v=F6pKA959c0w
youtube.com/watch?v=0L4Susvcoao
youtube.com/watch?v=agsh95AioXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You would know about pieces of shit

Mainland Chinese aren't people. They are ants with higher cognitive ability.

also

POO

Can we destroy him in three kicks? Maybe 2 even. What the fuck is even passing through his mind

This is exactly why we don't let tourists near our big rock

>A fucking rock

>On Reddit, the tourist received a barrage of critical comments, some even hateful and racist.

well that's just not right
you can't do that

Our big rock could probably handle 4, maybe even 5 kicks before crumbling to the yellow jew

>china
At least he's gonna hang on fron now on, if you know what i mean.

Explain this whiteys.
youtu.be/uNiZ3yxIpW4

>direct link to The Oregonian
Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just edit the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/uNiZ3yxIpW4

Who gives a shit about a fucking rock? I'd understand the outrage if it was a monument or statue, but it's just a stupid rock, who actually cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=OyXohnrEXVA

Sorry we didn't finish the job

>chink detected

I'm glad you missed your quints faggot.

Heres twice it happened in the US by Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=9vCIQj7Gssg

youtube.com/watch?v=N-EapWnOLW4

It's a fucking rock. Who fucking cares. There's thousands of them and thousands more being formed.

Jesus christ people are autistic, and the dirt you walk on every day has been around for billions of years it doesn't give it any value.

These fat retards should be shot

So is America

Stupid shit tourists do usually bothers me, but we're just talking about a stalagmite right? What's remarkable about that?

This is why flogging is an appropriate punishment.

So are the Emu.

Regrettable, but it is just a rock. Rocks tend to be pretty old, whatever their shape. It's not like he destroyed some priceless artwork, or something.

Who care about a rock formation? Care about your fellow human beings instead.

Karma is fun

youtube.com/watch?v=h51zCQaQ_2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=3GtbSd-biCE

its ok japan. maybe next time

Is this actually worth watching user? Am I going to see some cool kung fu shit or what?

>with higher cognitive ability.
debatable

F
P
B
P

Ricky-O is fucking amazing user.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6pKA959c0w
youtube.com/watch?v=0L4Susvcoao

You'd be a fool not to.

This makes me hate my own country

It's not right. Only redditors could attribute meaning to a fucking rock. Caring about a protrusion from the constantly shifting face of the earth is a typical case of the modern person's arrested development mixing with their unwarranted self importance. The audacity of people who get angry that the planet itself was affected to change from the state they once knew it in is the only thing to get angry about in this story.

blacks ahmeds and faggots will finish it though, worry not leaf

>wiggle it, just a little bit

My sides

A fucking stalagmite. Fine the guy and cement it back in place. I don't see the issue here.

Fucking based. Rocks aren't even human, they don't deserve to live

E-ever wonder wh-what would it be like to fuck an emu?

>The video quickly gained popularity (for the wrong reasons) since being shared on June 1. On Reddit, the tourist received a barrage of critical comments, some even hateful and racist.
>(((the wrong reasons)))

Chanks are subhuman fite me

>Boy scout
>Obese
Wtf murica

Checked, good laugh to start the day

based and alpha
it's just a fucking rock

>destroyed a rock in three kicks
>piece of shit

nah poo, that's pretty cool in my book.

Cam we stop this meme that Chinks are smart? It's just the 1% sending their kids to the weSt. The rest are just insects that are in a sociopathic stupor all day long

>americans have so little culture that they consider rocks important

it's a fucking rock, it has the same importants as the ground you are standing on right now.
>muh millions of years to look like this
guess what, all rocks are millions of years and you use them for making concrete, fuck off with this shit.

Im not saying Americans dont have culture. they do and I love it, but destroying anything that is not your is not ok, even if it is "just a rock". Also its not "just a rock" its the rock formation. Its been there for thousands of years and destroying it ruins it for everyone else forever.

FPBP

Americans have the most garbage culture in the history of the world and it is just a rock. Change is a constant in the world that people must accept and if you could appreciate the rock in one form you can appreciate it in another.

I agree. Americans and Australians have the most garbage "culture" in the history of the world.

barbecue and bluegrass is not garbage. Hollywood, pop music and shitting yourself in Walmart while wearing spandex pants is.
American culture contains the entire spectrum of what one might consider culture, but the American culture I refer to is the one on independence from government (historially, not currently) , self reliance and a pioneering spirit.

Australia's culture is trash but only because of Americanisattion, which has also perverted pretty much all western European countries including yours by the way.

The American culture you idealise is entirely mythical then.

>One person does something
>His entire race is to blame

Not just a Chinese thing sadly, some rock formations were knocked over in the States a few years back as well.

chinese are dog humans and not even thinking beings.

they are an army of rude clones that destroy everything like insect plague

Tiny little mites built that thing over a thousand years. It's a perfect allegory for Chinese culture and this guy just fucking destroyed it all in three kicks.

dumb american pig human you have no idea what chinese people do they are a cancer destroying the planet they destroy everything they must be stopped

I don't see why race is being brought into any of these cases.

There are these people who are known as "assholes" and they exist within all races.

Finally, something we can agree on my kimchi eating friend

holy shit what a piece of shit nuke their entire country off the stratosphere please

>A Rock Formation Thousands Of Years Old
every rock you see is millions of years old, but I doubt you give a fuck

SPOILER ALLERT:

every rock ever is at least a couple tens of thousands of years old.

If you see a hard stone, it is millions of years old.

So you better not throw or break or displace any stones, goy!

same here. gibraltar is one of our finest treasures

You fucking what nigger? Blugrass, BBQ, moonshine and living in the wild are alive and well in the southeast.

Hourly Reminder: Chinks are not humans

youtube.com/watch?v=agsh95AioXQ

forgot pic ffs

first poo best poo

If I remember correctly, they were concerned it was going to fall over and hit someone.

>muh rocks
Stop worshiping useless things. Fucking fetishists.

>bystanders go past and do nothing

its unfair to expect Mainland Chinese to understand how to behave

Leave it like it is for a few thousand years and you'll get to tell the legend of how one Chinese dude single-handedly made that rock formation.

of course they dont, its China.

This triggers me so much. I don't understand how there isn't jail time for this.

There is a law in china that makes it anybody who helps financial responsibility.

>of course they dont, its China.

>happened in China

who gives a shit

LOL the NPC is just standing there. Dunno who wrote the code but that game sucks...

that is fucking ridiculous.

>african education

there is also still the generic rancher culture in the South west

Chinese drivers who hit people on accident are also prone to driving over them a second time to ensure they die, so they only have a one time fine to pay.

Chinese empathy in action.

Give the Asians a thread, jackass.

>american education
how long do you think it takes to collect and lithify sedimentary rocks, let alone metamorphose pre-existing rocks

because its a beautiful thing and the modern world is ugly

> Australia's culture is trash from Americanization
It be whiteys fault then?

You're too civilized and intelligent for this place, sincerely

Yeah, it's the absolutely retarded legal system they have over there, in which they are forced to pay for any and all medical expenses for the rest of their life. So ultimately they are better off if they kill the person rather than letting them live.