>/pol

nope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_DV9b0x7v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for the bump

i wonder if white people really think that's how sage is pronounced

*Fixed*
> When your ideology is based on being superior to other races but then you lose when other sects of your race turn on you.

>Pol
>Pol

You need to go back.

>/pol
>anchro kapitalism
>we are all the same

:^)

What are you talking about?

I've been a btard on Sup Forums since at least 2008, I am not so up to date on all the nu-pol lingo. Enlighten me? youtube.com/watch?v=J_DV9b0x7v4

next time use you own voice you sperg I'm not going to listen to this
I'd rather listen to a pajeet than text to speech
no one is going to listen if you're not putting any effort to it
if the idea of people hearing your voice makes you uncomfortable then you don't deserve to be heard

>guys look at this old meme song
>see I'm an oldfag

/thread
SAGE

>he says sa-gay

Good point, thanks for the advice. Ill take it to heart.

What about this yogi bear guy?

you are like a little child

Wow that jif of some random people dancing in a 90's cartoon really convinced me your ad-hominem argument. See look I can upload random pictures too!

Btw I am moving to Prague in a few months... Got any tips for me?

it's a meme ya dip
and so is that "jif of some random people dancing in a 90's cartoon"
fucking hell dude

>spacing

I have been banned from Reddit years ago for extreme racism and too lazy to even get a proxy.

The_Donald is full of trash blue-pilled faggots.

How is a meme of random people dancing relevant to how conversation? If I had to guess maybe it was mocking the random, flashy spastic nature of our conversation? But the title of the jif is "lolicatgirls".... So maybe it's a parody of all the larpers on this board?, and that one thing can really mean another thing? Wow so deep

Anyways I really am going to Czech bro, I need those tips. Want to go out for a drink?

how was pedobear relevant to the conversation? you dug him out of his grave for no reason
bedsides every normalfag knows pedobear, it was pretty widespread meme unlike lolicatgirls.swf desu
man I'm just studying here I'm going back to Slovakia in two weeks for the rest of the summer
nothing comes to my mind but if you ask me something specific I may have something to say
I think you'd be better off asking Sup Forums or /trv/

>/Pol

nice try redditor.

> As the picture you showed me your self said, I was ironically being ironic, ironically. I dug him out of the grave to serve my ironical purposes. desu was actually a pretty common meme if I remember correctly.. desu desu desu desu....... I have a newgrounds account from 2007 but other then that I have no real proof of being an oldfag. It's been so long since 2007-08 I don't really remember much about that time other then lots of Nazi imagery, leekspin, caremeldasen, obviously the desu girl..... I was apart of the habbo pool's close raid...I remember all the over 9000 memes and with oprah... some touhou stuff too. I remember the "we are anonymous (do not forgive or forget)" craze.. Obviously stuff like rickroll but that was later....Lazytown stuff maybe... There's other stuff but that's really all I can remember right now.