TYPICAL POLISH FILTH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433654/Polish-women-UK-promiscuous-new-study-shows.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would sperg at you, but I've heard that's what's happening on emigration. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

>Rise of the Orangutans.

Right, right

>Onna real tho, this my nigga, got swag and a bad bitch, 100%

>60 million Poles around the world
>found a ho

shocking

>Posting some American mongrel

Don't try to take advantage of polish self hatred

The girl looks Polish. I wouldn't doubt it. Still, I just delude myself that's conspicuous minority of Polish girls on emigration.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA

found this to be true in australia too. every polish girl i know is dating or engaged to a muslim arab (except for one who is a hippy surfer sjw)

that nig is definitely 100% pure sub-Saharan, no way he is American black

by the way OP don't post this shit here until he has killed her or whatever

Yea, good they emigrate and are in west countries so we can build healthy sociaty here now.

FUCK POLISH SCUM

the girl looks 100% Slav no other whites have such round features

>israel
autosaged and hidden without reading your picrel

>ukrainian art

Oh look a literal jew shilling on here.

So when will Sup Forums stop caring about negro male and white female interracial relationship to make a thread about it?

When all white men will lose their spirit. So probably not too long from now.

D E L E T E T H I S

These a Sudanese so unless There is a lot of these cunts in Poleland i would put money on these being Aussie sluts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

you just know if she shit out a brown baby it will be a low i.q. crime wave dindu.

I hate to see slavic girls get blacked. I could care less about Western girls, they've done nothing but hurt my country for as much history as I can read into

lol, that is awesome

Why are white women so ugly? She clearly has a goblin skull under that makeup

Found the kike.

Poland has more black babies born to polish women than polish men or something right now doesn't it?

Someone post the link please.

(((Israel)))

>1 post by this ID

>In Poland, Mol was accused of knowingly spreading the HIV virus and was charged in the cases of eleven women and remanded in custody.[2] However, Mol's trial was suspended due to his severe illness.[3] He died from HIV-related complications on 10 October 2008.

classy guy.

xDDDDD

You're clearly retarded. Unless you're talking about UK, then I don't know. But why would you say "Poland" then?

>we wuz orangukangz

Stop being salty you dumb nigger, its not my fault that your goverment is made of literal jews.

White act like niggers to East Asians.
Stop act like victim you hypocrite.

You guys are deserved it.suck BBC faggot.

I see you've been triggered.

Was just asking for the article explaining that more polish women are having babys with blacks than with other poles.

You don't need to get all autistic on me.

Nice cherry pick shlomo :^)

gross. This ho is into bestiality.

I'm just baffled by your retardation. How do you imagine that being true, when there's 10 niggers total in Poland

>Ukrainian art depicting millitary glory
>Peasants with pitchforks running around burning villages

fitting

kys hohol scum

how fucking pathetic are you that you consider some white slut having a black boyfriend rage fuel.

go fuck a black girl if you want "revenge for the white race" you fat pasty virgin (BUT I HAD SEX ONCE 5 YEARS AGO) basement dwelling trash

It wasn't just a news paper article, it was done from some scientific group.

I'd have found it myself by now if it wasn't written in polski language.

>obvious bait thread
Is she polish? Because I give you that, she looks like a typical 2/10 dumb diaspora cunt that would willingly take a bite in ugliest sudanese-ugandan nigger.

Only a negro would be dumb enough to fall asleep next to this

>hohol 'rebels' against polish 'masters'
>hohol kills his polish neighbors
>hohol now has noone to tell him what to do
>hohol starves to death amongst the ruins

I found this article bongfriend.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433654/Polish-women-UK-promiscuous-new-study-shows.html

A a moral latrine corrupts.
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

You clearly didn't notice his flag if you ask such stupid question.

Stop shilling

She reminds me of those 2 bitches who have beaten english girl while screaming "Poland rules the world". I wouldn't be surprised if she is one of those two

Holy fuck that's ugly as heeeelllll

Also daily reminder to you all that Slavic diaspora is worst diaspora in the world, worse than Chinese

>Sisters yelled 'Poland rule the world' before battering three women in racist street attack

Whew, mass migration has truly been a catastrophe for our poor country. They got the boldest, bravest and most daring of us.

He said "Poland", you imbecile.