Let's talk about Venezuela

Let's talk about Venezuela.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=fe8_1496770074

"Communists/Chavistas are literally being burned alive in Venezuela. For the last few days"

Thought on this?

I personally think that Chavism has to fall, but this fascist movements have to end, too. Seems like this is going to end in blood and tears because we don't know any better way...

Burning commies is the duty of every good citizen

>commies being burned alive

that's never a bad thing, fuck commies, it is doing gods work to kill them

what a mess is south america dude.the worst thing about that are the horders coming to my cunt

Why is everyone outside the West such inhumane violent scum. Why doesn't the West just fucking sterilise everyone. Yeah they'd be a shit ton of SJW tears but in 100 years time our ancestors would thank us for it

Well I think your opinion is as radical as theirs.

Sterilisation is the most humane answer to over population. Its the countries breeding like rabbits that seem to have the most evil savagery in their hearts.

What else do you think is the solution? Should we all just sit down and talk it out? Low IQ beasts don't understand compassion and conservatism

Ayy, looks comfy

>ancestors
I do believe you mean DESCENDANTS, Mahmud al-Pakistani

It's true that is can be a succesful measure but it fucks with all the ethics and moral of people. I think that this things cant be made. "Even when people tolerate worst shit"

>breed like rabbits
procreation is the sole porpouse of sex you stiff-necked double-decker bus-models collector.

How did you come to speak such fluent Arabic?

Sweden and Germany should also be sterilised. You are the enablers and hell bent on killing Europe

I envy them. Burning communists alive is a surefire way to fix your county

it guess this trend will soon--CATCH ON

Fuck off, The West doesn't need a fuck load of people it just needs you people to fix your shit countries instead of running to the West for the gibs.

You're the kind to talk about how much you hate the West while enjoying all its prosperity. Go start another communist revolution you lazy cunt

i DEFEND and DECLARE the fact that i do enjoy the prospetity of Nordic scientists.
however condoms are a judaic-masonic invention

Argentina was a mistake

you're one to talk, having parted from the tender womb of Britannia

We should burn antifa alive in the usa. I love it.

Commies are getting burned alive? Beautiful.

Fuck off.

Time to ban assault fires

The real question is why you don't know the difference between ancestor and descendant yet.
I thought Brits were supposed to be fluent in English. Maybe you've already adopted Urdu as your new national language? Is that why?

Also I'm not a Swede, I'm just here on a trip.

>I personally think that Chavism has to fall, but this fascist movements have to end, too.
t. moderate

Plantation wars, the country.

>What else do you think is the solution?
Marketing sperm from brilliant donors to the poor stupid masses would work. The women will see this as a way out of poverty. Just one brilliant child, could make enough money to support an entire family. Sperm is abundant, so this could have a drastic effect on the average intelligence in the third world, if it became a widely adopted practice.

You think whites need to start breeding like crazy because the brown horde does.

Name one successful country with hundreds of millions of browns that is a success.

The problem is the West is inviting these brown baby making machines to the West and rewarding them for shitting out ten kids

fpbp

:') whites ALWAYS bred like crazy up until the Reformation/Renaissance/ww1 incidents
how do you obtain sperm without the heinous vice of onanism?

Good. Communism must be eradicated. Let this be an example to every soft Westerner who praised Venezuala as a communist state.

>pic
That's pretty good

If they were real communists, Maduro would have had Radonski torutured to death, there would be no riots or protests, because all the opposition would be dead.

Honestly, if I were Maduro, I would have killed them all down to the last man, and their families as well.

This is the result of Chavez calling out the jew, but only taking half measures against them.

If the germans had won the war, all the revolutions would have been NatSoc, the soviets won, they put on red stars because they needed arms to fight off the american jews.

Also a friendly reminder that Radonski the oppisition leader, is literally the descendant of soviet jews...

>Name one successful country with hundreds of millions of browns that is a success.
The US.
One a side note, you're English is awful. Are you sure that you're not a Paki in denial?
I mean I'm not perfect myself.. but you? You're supposed to be a "Brit".

Still also Maduro is being helped by ⋘Goldman Sachs⋙.

> you're English is terrible

Stopped reading after that.

Kys you omega male

>falling for cold war propaganda
Communists represent something completely different in South America and Eastern Europe than in the West. South American communist movements fought against globalism and American imperialism, not against the gender binary you fools. You have no clue about the context these events occur in.

And Hitler recieved money from jews im new york...

Everything is so fucking kiked at all levels.

Maduro doesnt compare to Chavez, that is for sure, they are probably doomed at this point, and venezuela may have lost any chance of getting free from globalism/american judaism

>he thinks Brits can actually read and write in English
Honestly never met a Brit that could utter a single intelligible sentence.

Did tanks appear in yesterday's march?