Ex-californian living in the midwest

As me anything, including local politics.

I found a decent paying job within a month of job searching. I also make these benches from old pickup tailgates and sell them on the side. Welding is fun, its like a hot glue gun for metal.
Life is so much better though I miss the mild weather of norcal.

Down side is the level of intelligence.
At a house down the road, a rabbit was ran over. A lady was in the yard with her toddler and their cat was eating the dead rabbit. She acted like it was commonplace.

Are you one of those cunts that flee commiefornia just to poz other places with progressive politics and move on again when it goes to shit until there is nowhere left to go?

>Down side is the level of intelligence.
>their cat was eating the dead rabbit.
>She acted like it was commonplace.

? This is commonplace.

How long and where have you lived in California?

MFW I expect to find one search result on your image

And the selling prices

And the Pintrest of it all

And? Cats are carnivores. My two Shibas often catch birds.

why let the rabbit go to waste? free cat meal.

Do you feel like a failure leaving the one state that everyone in the country would give their left nut to move too? I don't think I could live with myself if I left my home state of Cali boarn here dying here no matter how bad the mexicans make it. I dont run from my problems op.

Cats kill and eat small prey all the time my guy

you may let mexicans and other undesirables ruin my state, my children's children may become mongrelized with the undesirables leading to the destruction of my blood line, my state may become a degenerate blight upon a once great country, but i refuse to leave this particular stretch of land because i really like the weather!

everyone in my home town this is rich land owners and well connected founders are doing better then ever using liberal policy to milk the poor. Most all middle class have moved to Oregon , idaho, Texas. Ya I'm not leaving the beach and the mountains I don't have to live in LA ormsan Fran. I can surf and snowboard in the same day. maybe if I were too old dumb or cripple I would leave to some shit flyover state. I always laugh when people from oaklahoma move to Fresno and think they made it in life by moving to the worst city in California well behind Stockton.

Go back to california you faggot

What has this incident got to do with intelligence?

suuuuure i 100% believe you.

He meant his own intelligence.

do you have weed??

>leave CA and move to NC
>regret my decision every day
>cant afford to move back

Good, get the fuck out of my state.

going to be counter protesting at the march in Raleigh today, maybe I will be able to scalp your dumb nazi ass

how many dicks have you sucked in the midwest so far?

The worst part about the midwest is there is like zero attractive people. Everyone looks like mushroom people.

Toledo sucks

Can someone tell me what's wrong? Because I don't see it.

Ex-Midwesterner living in California, ask me anything

lol Toledo

you know I'm planning on moving to states one day and living a humble life in the midwest,when I asked a qt from the states about it her response was ''Why would you want to live in the midwest? Nobody wants to live there people just end up there.''
I just want a humble and conservative lifestyle in somewhere far far away from this shithole,would I fit in midwest
PS:No muzzies

Go to Indianapolis roach

do they have annoying muzzies there?

>Muh state

That's okay. It's best that trash stays in the garbage.

Best decision of your life?

I'm moving out of this shit hole Ohio soon.