What exactly was the emu war?

any ausfags care to explain?
like how the fuck can you "lose" to wild animals that aren't even carnivorous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would tell you if you weren't a Jew

We can all explain because we have a genetic memory of the emu war - but it takes about half an hour to recall. See you then.

>lose

>any ausfags care to explain?
>except the ausfag who called me jew

hurrdurr what was the holocaust
have some fucking respect mate

fine
I'm not a very good jew I guess
but I really am curious

>emus fuck like crazy
>suddenly emu jihad
>some lads put machine guns on their abbo wagon
>open fire into the emu hoard
>can't hit a thing
>ran out of ammo
>lost
ironically it's the only thing australia is known for kek

the fuck? is this real?
I didn't even know aus has nuclear arsenal

In Western Australia, the most autistic state, the farmers had a issue with the emus decimating their crops, they went on an epic culling spree authorised by the Australian government using the military the main stream meteor of the day dubbed it the emu war.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

cock smoke

where do you think all your uraniuam for bombs (though israel denied they had any for years) comes from

i-i don't know w-what you're talking about friend

We don't, we could become a nuclear power without breaking the non proliferation treaty as we helped Britain develop their nuclear arsenal, and conducted nuclear tests on our soil before the cut off date.

this, cunts act all smug because they're literally sitting on top of the worlds biggest uranium stash. truly the land of the devil

It was Australian uranium fuelling Fukushima when it went up. Feels good man, kinda feel like we nuked Japan as well.

so it was basically a licenced hunting trip?

We were mean to the emus, they showed us the error of our ways. Now they have the right of kings with our women on wedding nights and rule our government with an iron claw. Respect our overlords or else you will regret it.

>emu war
Wiki it you lazy cuck

Wait, are you saying the holocaust happened?

>he didn't hear of all the emus dying during the holocaust
oy vey cunt

... not quite, more like a state sanctioned extinction attempt, but using the military failed and they introduced bounties instead which was much more effective.

plz give 90 percent of palestine for these poor emus who have sufferered enough bants

everything's a fucking a joke to you isn't it? don't take a minute to acknowledge that peoples lives were affected, peoples family members dies.
reverence isn't a sin, try a bit of humility

>start thread on Sup Forums
>20 australian shitposts
>2 informative replies
>3 holocaust referrence

Some quotes from the event

Summarizing the culls, ornithologist Dominic Serventy commented:

The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

what's the problem schlomo, this is perfect

If we had a military division with the bullet-carrying capacity of these birds it would face any army in the world... They can face machine guns with the invulnerability of tanks. They are like Zulus whom even dum-dum bullets could not stop.

REMEMBER THE ALEMU!

Welcome to the club

Bogans talking trash and getting their shit kicked in by the dinner menu.
Don't forget the carp wars.

But in all seriousness we can't let these cunts get the nuclear codes

mate, we nuked the world

Good work bro

this is just fucked mate

>too many Emus
>Emus wreck farms
>Australians take their brand new American machine guns
>every gun breaks after like 5 bullets

Guns didn't break emus dodge fucking bullets

>literally nuking flightless birds because you lost a conventional war with them
most australian thing i heard all day, LITERALLY glassed em cunts, throw another chirpy on the barbie mate

We don't the britbongs tested nukes in our country and we got cucked with paying reparations to the dumb coon tribe that lived there

after WWI they had excess military hardware so they used it to cull a bunch of emu's because they were fucking up peoples farms

Underrated

you ready yet?

idk post memes

what?
it was just payback. what country that got hit didn't deserve it?
this was the projected outcome but we went a little over board, least we got a bit of China as well though.

Did the radioactive fallout improve the abbo gene pool?

>how the fuck can you "lose" to wild animals
the same way you can lose a war against a bunch of chink peasants running around the jungle.
your own values and people hold you back.

emus are literally feathered dinos m8, would like to see you take one of those cunts on

Proto-Maori with a Moa you dumb fuck.

>try to call emu population because they were overpopulating the environment
>locals dont kill enough emus
>petitions army for help
>army sends raw ass incompetent recruits who miss the emus and waste a lot of ammunition
>didn't kill enough to reduce overpopulation
>emu war lost

Stop asking us to explain the joke, it makes End War less funny.

>129333333

thank god they haven't found out about the Rabbit Insurgency yet

>linking to your own digits and fucking it up

We don't. The United States and the UK both have nukes in Australia "just in case" so they can hit Asian targets faster.

They're essentially renting out Australian land for a tactical location to launch nukes from.

Australia has no nuclear arsenal because we have allies who have nukes. It also helps to be one of the nation's that's selling the Uranium to the big boys.

tsunami wave height data not radiation see the NOAA emblem in top left corner.

>The United States and the UK both have nukes in Australia "just in case" so they can hit Asian targets faster.
bullshit, prove it.

Ah they don't, both nations have nuclear capable subs no need for land based sites.

never post again

>The lie which GLUES the foundation of evil ruining the west together and empowers it
>give it your reverence

No

casing point. you don't have to be so edgy just to fit in.

>have some respect
Weak shitpost, m8. I r8 1/8, you degener8.

Wow, those kids sure look good for being gassed and burned to dust.

That's a tsunami projection chart, m80.

The nuclear symbols and graphs don't really seem like they go with this chart. I'm thinking this is another (less detailed, more biased) tsunami projection.

A lot of countries have hidden nukes themselves