Michelle Carter Trial

Thoughts?

For those out of the loop, this cutie (Michelle Carter) pressured/manipulated her emotionally distraught boyfriend into committing suicide and she's being blamed for his death.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's a cunt, but he chose to get back in the car. he was weak, and she's a manipulative attention whore who wanted to suck up all the 'so sad your boyfriend killed himself' sympathy. lucky for her he got back in. now she's got all the attention she could have ever dreamed of. guaranteed she loves this and if she doesn't get convicted she will go on to be a wildly successful motivational speaker/author.

also, ib4 she's so hot, oh muh dick

motivational speaker? for persuading your high school bf to kill himself? you're retarded

Let her hang

I agree with this but might add that she feels it adds to her status in the eyes of Chads:
>a man killed himself for you, you must be so valuable.

weakfags deserve to die

>cutie

no dummy, for the whole female persecuted by the state for being depressed. you'll see. i'm not convinced she's going free just yet, but her lawyer is doing a pretty good job

I'm a sucker for bitches

Feminist icon in the making.

you're the bitch, suck yourself

this nip gets it

/thread

>pressured/manipulated her emotionally distraught boyfriend into committing suicide
pls point out where in your criminal code does it state that as a crime

>cutie
lmao what. look at her fucking 6head

Why are British women so ugly?
Even aboriginals have more redeeming qualities.

Jesus she looks identical to my ex.

Look forward to bringing back 2000's "Hanging Chads" fad.

im too fat to reach that far

If you make a death threat you go to jail, and this is far more extreme.

Also women have it too easy in the legal system and she wont even be raped like a man. Make an example of her.

>Implying you wouldn't fuck her

Inciting a riot is a crime so I wouldn't be surprised if inciting self harm was also a crime but don't know of a specific law that makes it so.

I read about the story, it is disgusting.

Dont let her go to jail, just per in a plane and drop her off in some ISIS territory.

she's charged with manslaughter. look it up.

she look a bit like a young Varg. Perhaps its more the "court vibe", than her appearance.

The fuck is wrong with her face

>robot convinces himself he has a gf
>she wants nothing to do with him
>robot commits sudoku

why is this news

She fucken looks like Lars Ulrich! Are you kidding me?

it's the straight eyebrows, they fuck up her whole look.

she does holy shit

Behead this harlot!Manipulator whore

There's just something about British "women" where you can tell their nationality immediately.

Her head has a distinct mushroom shape

she was just weeding out another beta cuckboi from the gene pool
literally dindu nuffin

Kek i wonder how many are actually old enough to understand this joke.

I feel bad for her though. She gets to sit in court because her bf committed suicide. What a cunt.

she's starting to look pretty bad. anyway, who gives a shit about some weak loser who lets some psycho cunt talk him into killing himself on the phone and on internet. gayyyyy

Why would you feel bad for her?

She looks sad and like shes been crying. She's got a heat.

isn't it majestic seeing how tho humpback whale can survive in the arctic ocean at these freezing temperatures using only their blubber?

Oh wait those are just brits nvm

Hope she will die in jail

Lol. You've at least got to admit that she looks alot better than she did from two years ago when the case was first opened. Lost alot of weight.

Looks like she's balding.

She will do fine in prison.

Some women hit the wall early.

Hooooly shit. I-I did not know that. Muthafucka....

shes american, ahmed.

true but she looks british to me

>people born after that are posting here now

shes not gonna fuck you

This is considered 10/10 in the US of A.

Shes a psychopath and all psychopaths should be killed.

I like her. I ship her and Roger Elliot. Nothing wrong with telling somebody to kill themselves.

>cutie
Really? Is that a bad pic?

By which I mean Elliot Rodger.

Admit it, that would be the hate fuck of a lifetime. "You fucking little cunt!, I'm going to fucking wreck your little pussy!" Slap! "You fucking whore, did your pussy get wet after you convinced that dude to kill himself? You evil bitch, I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk."

based girl
i hope she goes free

Clearly our guy

Eugenic cleansing

>pressured/manipulated

Not a crime. Why is amurica so cucked? WHat happened to muh free speech and muh freedumbs?

>ITT: WAAAAA GIRLS ARE MEAN
If you're a fucking beta male they are

Wait till she really hits the wall at 40. I bet she goes ape shit on old men, ala Aileen Wuornos. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos
Weird, Aileen kinda looks like she could be this bitches mom.

Free speech is a lie

really old meme

Too bad the poor guy didn't come to Pol. We would have toughened him up.

This isn't politics.

There is a certain level of attraction, sure. I wonder in the unlikely event she's off the hook which one of us here will date her before she moves on to the next victim of spousal abuse. If any of you think she mellowed out, I have a bridge to sell you.

no dude, i wouldn't fuck her.

When are you paying debnts, goy?

Try what she did on one of your Finnish Waifus and see what happens to you.

ITT : Edgy incels pretending they wouldn't do the exact same thing in a heartbeat

S-stop user-kun!

And you found a fool lyin' in a daze
Ha, ha, woman, what you gonna do
You destroyed all the virtues that the Lord gave you
It's so good that you're feelin' pain
But you better get your face on board the very next train

Evil woman
Evil woman
Evil woman
Evil woman (hey hey hey)

>robot commits sudoku

Underrated post.

>politics
Why is this a thread?

She'd be cute without all those German windmills on her face

Double standard in the justice system. Think of the outrage if a Chad bullied a 5/10 QT into killing herself. That is why this should be on POL. The laws give women a pass.

She's all forehead mate

That's a dude. Trannies are all over the media.

>cutie

She's a qt tho

>Michelle Carter
>hot

She only said some words, she should not go to prison for that. Also, look at her, she is beautiful, she does not deserve to be behind bars. She did society a favour and removed this weak beta.

Whatever then good riddance, hope she goes away for life

that guy died because of that ugly cunt?

pretty sad desu senpai

She going to be some black bitch's prison wife.

You need to get laid IRL if you think that thing is a QT

>whiteknighting a roastie

BURN IT MAC READY

>wierd face
>cutie
inb8 you would fuck her
i would
i dont have standarts

A criminal's brow line on a girl. Weird.

Implying you would not hit that roastie if you could.

Not guilty, next public appearance at a Hillary Clinton rally in 2020.

>Killing yourself over a female.
>Deserved to die.

I just wanna say something bc the dumbass mods keep on banning me for stupid reasons... I was just banned a few minutes ago on a post about ANTIFA bc it contained "banned" text and I got banned a few days ago for spreading a b post... Fuck u mods, u are ruining Sup Forums

Im a billion percent sure the judge reaches a not guilty plea.

She literally dindu nuffin.

My entire identity is riding on the result of this case. I've put all my faith into this outcome. It will be not guilty, rightfully so.

>I'd rather have a beta than someone who wants their boyfriend to die so they can get attention
You must be a new level of white knight