STEP ASIDE WHITEBOI

When are you Drumpfies going to learn? While you're busy hiding behind cartoon frogs and Nazi memes, we are taking back our KANGDOMS!

youtube.com/watch?v=JBiZX_ceqO0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMbbVfPY5gA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid
kikebook.com/chris.cmob.doehla/posts/10158909559130360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This looks so fucking stupid. Is this what modern (((film))) has devolved into? I haven't watched a movie in years.

You can dress these guys up in a nice suit, but it'll never stop looking like a guy at a freakshow going around to collect change.

comic book movies arent art, and not trying to be. its on the same level as a toy company making a tv show

we wuz el dorado

FRIENDSHIP WUZ MAGIC N SHIET

What does it sound like when he speaks?

Reminder: Black Panther was created by Stan Lee & Jack Kirby.

>secret space faring nigger civilization
>hidden deep in the heart of africa behind all of the poverty/war and jenkum sniffing.

Literally the Kangz movie made real. Its like they were reading our jokes about Kangz and got an idea for a film out of it.

This will be a good involuntary redpill.
Normies, after watching this, will ask subconsciously why Africa IRL is so shitty and not cool like this.

Planet Of The Apes sequel so soon? didn't they just release one?

I thought the lip rings were a female thing.

I involuntarily laughed when the African sky kingdom got shown

They are unironically using the WEWUZKANGZ meme in this movie

The Jews at Marvel Comics invented a Kang from a fictional African country that WASN'T a shithole (that's how you know it's fiction) just to sell comic books to niggers in the 1970s.

Luke Cage. Same shit.

>pic related

whoops!

Men wear them also;just different tribes.

Did you just assume their gender, shitlord?

*triggered*

is that why when I do a search it says:

Showing results for African woman lip plate
Search instead for African man lip plate?

lol

the women are just that fucking ugly you thought they were men!

Did you just assume that negroid's gender?

google just hates blacks so the results are bias

Did you just assume their racial identity???

clearly a trans woman.
Afrikans are just THAT progressive, shitlord.

>getting triggered by a comic book movie
Cry more you worthless faggots.

Insert disk

Isnt it a shop? What's the time of that scene?

Someone genocide them for their own good please

Why is this nigger so smug?

>negroid
>racial
Go be stupid somewhere else.

>whites
>appropriating nigger """culture"
excuse me

negroid is the proper term you mongoloid

This. Putting two and two together will instantly red-pill the normies.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMbbVfPY5gA

>why so smug
When you're a kang you get to be smug

But black panther is an old school comic that has always had a predominately black case and set in a made up african land. Surely all of these threads are just for shitposting?

>proper
>a leaf who uses horrible grammar and zero punctuation

Tell me how the ``term'' is ``proper'' and for what exactly, please. I could use a good laugh.

there are three basic skull shapes, Negroid, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid, referring to African, Caucasian, and Asian. These are proper, scientific, anthropological terms. Look them up.

Member when the African Kangz enslaved and brought terrible, awful hardships to the Jewish people and they had to flee to the Mid-East?

This user members.

This pretty much is showing future racial reality. I´d guess you have to deal with it Drumpflets.

There's so much CGI in this movie it's worse than green lantern

I know its not really most of Sup Forums and half of the people posting this trailer are just trolling, but this doesn't really look THAT bad. Its not like that Nignog movie where the evil whites were brainwashing random blacks to make them slaves that came out a few months ago. I think this will be just some brainless action flick that fishes in niggers because it has an African theme.

>skull shapes
>racial

Of course, you commie retards will argue till you are blue in the face about ``race''.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid
>First introduced in early racial science and anthropometry, Negroid denoted one of the three purported major races of humankind (alongside Caucasoid and Mongoloid).[4]

Does this mean all the niggers are going back to Liberia? Yay!

Wow what a surprise, Sup Forums is full of racist ass white honkey crackers

kikebook.com/chris.cmob.doehla/posts/10158909559130360

>racial
>races

I told you to go be stupid somewhere else. >>>/lbgt/