Should i be worried?

>A 62-year-old German woman has been fined 1,350 euros by the government after she shared and liked an anti-migrant joke picture on her Facebook page. The 62-year-old Berlin resident Jutta B. from Lichtenberg was arrested and had her home raided by police after she shared a picture on Facebook

i-is it safe to actually visit this board?

>snopes.com/german-woman-fined-facebook-meme-refugees/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/agcDuHf_t9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These are the weapons they use to silence the righteous
In other places they stage a fake massacre as a means of snatching people's guns
Yet those who're imposing these anti-white 'laws' are nothing. Literally nobodies. They donned a suit, had their teeth fixed, knocked door to door when on the lower rungs of politicis. By graft and backstabbing, they climbed that greasy ladder until they accumulated power. All the way through, we paid them. They are our employees paid to serve us
It's time to grab them by the scruff of their necks and put them on public trial. WE will decide what we'll say, think and do, not a pack of greasy ex used car salesmen
Stand up fast. Every second you hesitate they tighten the net

that is literally orwellian wtf

Could have been worse, max. sentence for hate speech is up to 5 years in prison.

>should i be worried?
No. You should be angry.

1.make a pipe bomb
2.place it in parliament
3.start winning

If it were up to me, anyone using Facebook should be fined 1,350 euros.

What the fuck is this? Absolutely disgusting. What the hell is wrong with Germany?

Jesus Christ, just when I thought my country was in the worst state with regards to surveillance.

Godspeed Krautbro.

Of course it's not safe for you, Christ it's probably not safe for any euro to even visit Sup Forums. Thought police gonna jam a baton up your ass.

There was a video of turkish muslims in germany shouting 'heil hitler' and none of them were arrested for fined.

Sieg Heil! Kill Merkel and all german jews!

14/88

>5 yo girl gets gang raped
>no penalty, keeps getting gov handouts

>say something against the gang rape of a 5 yo girl
>5 years prison

Thanks mama Merkel.

This.

Please just end us.

>i-is it safe to actually visit this board?
lol based

On a scale from 1 to 10, how high are you right now, Bogdan?

t.3/4 jew

Just kill Merkel and gas all kikes

2nd gen immigrant feeding 1st gen immigrants

GERMANY YES

Find her name. Start a General to find other germanons. Set up a gofundme. Make the issue known

checked and same story in swe, same story in the netherlands, same story in all of western europe

Do you have religious freedom still?

I don't understand, why are Germans agreeing with this. I find it extremely ironic that they wanna protect agaisnt Nazism, but they do exactly what they did just on the opposite spectrum. Literally Gestapo 2.0

It probably isn't but you can't give up to them, many people putting their freedom, career and social status (whatever that is anymore) on the line so don't fucking pussy out of a message board.

Nah, Eastern Europe is fine.

Listen to Australianon, start a fund for lawyers and fines. And make noise. Nothing about immigrants, make it a freedom of speech issue. And make it LOUD!

Well the rapist doesn't have money... the lady does.

How long until defending actions such as hers is seen as hate speech as well?

10 years ago, at least

What do you mean 'wtf'? This shit has been happening for years. How can an American know more about irrelevant little Europe than an actual European?

>.png
>dat compression and deblocking
Thanks Sup Forums.

Most things in the universe occur and lead like a sine wave does. True fact.

You must be the worst tech support

>be TechSupport
>Canadian lady says, "Can you see me in my pyjamas"
>le_lennyface.jpg

youtu.be/agcDuHf_t9g
Darkness descends, just remember atheists are not your friends.

And yet if she was a lecherous bearded muslim 'refugee' who'd raped a kid in a swimming pool they would've done nothing.

I don't know. I'm not a crazy german. Even so it is important to fight this bullshit.