Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Banner_of_Scotland
scottishdawn.com/2017/05/10/an-introduction-to-scottish-dawn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too little too late

>too little too late
cuck.

Why does every Scottish nationalist party choose the colour yellow?

scots aren't white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Banner_of_Scotland

It's high-visibility for our safety

t. Rome fetishist
Fuck off, from an Englishman.

Scotland is 96% white still, while you guys on the other hand...

Do they support the Union? If so, i'd support them.

Most people I know here are against Independence if that's what your asking.

Unfortunately not, i also dont care for their flag, looks too much like the Greek one, should make it unique

scottishdawn.com/2017/05/10/an-introduction-to-scottish-dawn/

At least someone is talking about proper nationalism and not this fake shit the SNP blabber on about.

Britain for the brits. We've got enough problems to be dealing with without drowning in a sea of refugee scum.

This

Motherfucker can give a damn good speech

>choices are to gain independence for the purpose of reintegrating into a larger union or fighting to stay dependent to a smaller union

I'm so glad my family got kicked out of Scotland before seeing what it would become.

What's their plan?
Being English puppets for another thousand years?

feel like i got on a list for watching that desu

>another thousand years

its only been like 300 years you tit.

Sorry my history knowledge is bad.

Its ok, just give me a shawarma with chips boss.

I don't work.
I am Neet

>making kebab
>work

lad... you just fold meat into a bun and have a weird accent and occasionally strut out your slutty big titted wife

its not 'work'

What the hell is going on in Kebab stores around the world?

drugs, child traffic, stoning women in the back lot, etc.

Definitely got put on a list for liking that vid and subscribing

I have to say that's the most rousing call to resistance I've seen yet. I'm English but I got goosebumps by the end.

>that choice of symbol

you really dont wanna know

Encouraging. As an American I though Scotland was lost the moment I saw their deconstructed, post-modern parliament building. Because this is what architecture looks like when you're taught to hate your own people and culture.

You guys need to organize a flood. With the bullshit thought police laws, organize a protest where millions of people post "hate speech" on the same day. You have to overwhelm the system to show its weakness. They will not be able to deal and you will have shown what a farce the thought police are.

>tfw the highschool i went to is twice as old as your country

built in 1257

Are you retarded? I'm on your side, fucknut. I've been in North America for 400 years. And before that it was where you live. Stop being a reflexive sperg.

I'm trying to figure out how to unfuck the next 400 years for both of us.

Just wanted an excuse to gloat desu, no hard feelings m8

We're good. But that fucking carbuncle (parliament building) needs to be the first thing demolished. Post-modernism is cancer.

We need a Right of Return law as well, while we're at it.

It's a comfy looking school though. My elementary school was a refurbished mansion with a courtyard in the middle and everything. I don't know how old it was, but it was named after the family that donated it and it's a shame those kinds of buildings just haven't been getting built for at least one or two hundred years or more.

Nice to see something.

And they chose a Spaniard to design it, ugly building with no connection to the history of the city in architectural terms.

>Right of Return
As long as works both ways, my parents live in the US, in Arkansas, was a complete shitstorm for them trying to get green cards.

Absofuckinglutely!

We need to meme this actually.

All Euro ancestry in North America should be able to have

Right of Return

and

Right of Reunification.

>I've been in North America for 400 years. And before that it was where you live.

No you haven't you fucking embarrassment. You're a fucking American, you have no clue what living in Scotland or even the UK is like, you're worse than the apparent "Irish" Americans who constantly claim some retarded heritage. You can't figure out shit because you don't have a single fucking clue what the problems are here, but keep talking about your Scots heritage, you fucking moron.

>All Euro ancestry in North America should be able to have Right of Return and Right of Reunification

No, fuck off retard, stay with your niggers in niggerland.

>Fap

A Nigerian born in Britain has more of a clue of what living in britain is like than an American who has never been here but does that make the Nigerian born in Britain more British than an American whos ancestors conquered this land? Don't be a faggot

Theres alot of black people with Scottish last names from slave times, they would ruin it.

America is a nation created BY and FOR people of British decent. Later, other "whites of good character" were also given a place. I'm sorry that you can't figure this out. But I sure as fuck can, thank god.

It all starts with a fap, just as long you know you're fapping, and that fucking is preferable.

Who said I have a clue about what living in Britain is like? Learn to fucking read.

You mean the pakis that raped a girl, killed her, and put her meat in a kebab?

He brought it up nigger

Well you ruined it brah.. so it's a mexican nignog country now...

Jews

You know what? I misread your fucked up run on sentence. You were actually defending my point, I think. I apologize.

>Thoughts?
Pointless, see our election results. Scotland wants to stay.

To summarize:

Right of Reunification should be a Human Right of the original settler people of North America. Maybe more, even.

FREE SCOTLAND!!!

Was making the video as cringy as possible part of your plan?

Should have done this shit 500 years ago

We don't want you . We don't even want your money. Stay over there .

No . Scotland doesn't want anything that the snp have to offer

People who can't fucking place a period correctly are irrelevant.

it's a fullstop mate