Anti-sharia rallies today

actforamerica.org/rally
Find a rally near you! Join the fight against the snackbars.

Other urls found in this thread:

actforamerica.org/israel
itsgoingdown.org/austin-tx-antifascist-call-action-converge-capitol/
cbsnews.com/amp/news/roseville-anti-islam-protest-violence-concerns-california/
yahoo.com/amphtml/news/anti-muslim-rallies-across-us-134851575.html
thedailybeast.com/anti-muslim-hate-will-march-in-30-cities-this-weekend
aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/features/2017/06/dozens-cities-brace-anti-muslim-marches-170608135752352.html
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5939576ee4b0b13f2c67d50c/amp?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000603
thedailybeast
archive.is/GqrSL
aljazeera
archive.is/Te65r
twitter.com/realjeremynolt/status/873549254182285312
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/anti-islam-rally-act-for-america-anti-muslim-protest-phoenix-oath-keepers-9399141
youtube.com/watch?v=6-sbNWizsyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pscp tv/TheMissTrixie/1lDxLjXvbAzGm

At the Boston rally.

Bump for Roseville rally

Is this against all religious law? Or just Islamic?

anti sharia law

its a liberal protest against religions and for secularism and you know it

have fun protesting for degeneracy with feminists

False, liberal groups like antifa are planning counter protests promoting diversity and love.

sharia = diversity and love, from what they're saying

so its an ethnic kekistani protest

Yeah their cognitive dissonance is off the charts.

Wow cant wait to join the good goy rally

source: actforamerica.org/israel

>rallies against muslims
>becomes like them

Attendees are encouraged not not wear trump gear so the media doesn't spin this into a pro trump rally. Instead they are incouraged to wear American flag clothing or other patriot symbols.

If only I'd heard about this sooner. My local one started 15 minutes ago and is an hour and a half away. Feels bad man

This is going to end in a bloodbath

>implying that being against banking cartelsm faggotry, """womens rights""" etc, is bad

I wonder if it's organized by (((them))).

Yes it is.

See

literally 5 posts above you

so its a version of the_donald taqiyya

seems fun but im a traditionalist agains immorality so ill pass just like very normal person should

Is Antifa really protesting this? What is the thought process they go through in order to justify being in favor of sharia law? Genuinely curious.

Don't forget to wear your Jewish star

This is so dumb. Protest that shit in the middle earth, not here. There's no danger of Sharia coming to the west and I say this as a staunch Muslim convert

I'm getting ready to head to the one in Austin now. If it looks interesting, I'll throw up a stream.

Yes. They claim it's all just a facade for racist islamaphobic fascists to spread hate speech.

itsgoingdown.org/austin-tx-antifascist-call-action-converge-capitol/

I plan on attending, but I'll probably one of the few conservatives there that doesn't support Israel. Supposedly white nationalists are attending my local rally.

So civil war time?

>DAS RACIS

I'm holding my own rally for white sharia. Got a lot of Chechens and Dagestanis attending, so there will probably be some antifa deaths today.

>if you kill your enemies they win
sure thing Justimir Trudopov

I got an aneurysm just from reading the first paragraph I don't think I can keep going. I really wish these people had the balls to engage in a conversation, their intellectual gymnastics are so basic.

>leaf
>middle earth
>staunch Muslim convert
>"no reason to protest the concept of sharia law!"
Checks out.

I don't think anyone's worried that sharia law is an imminent threat in the US, but are protesting it's implementation anywhere in general as a threat to human rights.

But really it's just another reason to have a protest and a bunch of people to get together and be angry and yell at each other. I'm looking forward to it.

One can dream...

When Sup Forums will give it's ba'yah to Zawahiri?

That's the reason they refuse to engage in a conversation - they only stand to lose. At best, they gain a few supporters, but most people who are going to be into Antifa shit are probably already into it or will come to it on their own. At worst, holes are poked in their ideology and they're made out to be the fools they are.

Mob violence is a much easier and safer way of expressing your extremist ideology.

I'm going to the Southfield march with a friend and his gf in a couple hours here

Bump

If true, delete this post before your "justified" shooting is designated premeditated.

well it's a good thing you were smart enough to tell people. Good luck when you are caught in a line where cops are frisking people.

ACT is kike funded, but Id still go if there was one near me just to watch the fire rise

ACT we know you made this thread, you stand out like a sore thumb. Thats fine and all, just wanted to tell you to add Louisville to the list next time.

All the (((news))) organization are calling it a anti Islam protest

>California city braces for planned anti-Islam protest
cbsnews.com/amp/news/roseville-anti-islam-protest-violence-concerns-california/

>Anti-Muslim rallies across US denounced by civil rights groups
yahoo.com/amphtml/news/anti-muslim-rallies-across-us-134851575.html

>Anti-Muslim Hate Will March in 30 Cities This Weekend
thedailybeast.com/anti-muslim-hate-will-march-in-30-cities-this-weekend

>Dozens of US cities brace for anti-Muslim marches
aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/features/2017/06/dozens-cities-brace-anti-muslim-marches-170608135752352.html

>The 'March Against Sharia' Protests Are Really Marches Against Muslims
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5939576ee4b0b13f2c67d50c/amp?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000603

>thedailybeast com/anti-muslim-hate-will-march-in-30-cities-this-weekend
archive.is/GqrSL
>aljazeera com/amp/indepth/features/2017/06/dozens-cities-brace-anti-muslim-marches-170608135752352.html
archive.is/Te65r

Yeah I've already seen normies post how awful it is that this bigotry is coming to out city. Pathetic cucks.

This is sharia law
This is what people are supporting

Funny story, my cousin who is one of those not all Muslim types works with a Muslim, and he was like he seems okay

I told him ask him if he supports sharia law, then I explained to him what it was... he came back and was like you're right he does support it

But we are the bigots

We need stream links

I wasn't going to go, but after seeing how many rabid libtards are coming in defense of Sharia I'm on my way now.

Anyone currently in the NYC one give me an update?

I'll try to stream from the Roseville rally in a couple hours. Doesn't start until 10am PST.

Ban islam

i'm on my way to foley square

Video
twitter.com/realjeremynolt/status/873549254182285312

These rallies are annoying. They give too much unwarranted attention on a tiny religious minority. Now the media is going to gush over the opposition and make them out to be heroes.

Buddhist pizza, cool.

I would love to see USA united against sharia law. Show some balls compared to old world cucks in europe

accurately checked

otherwise confusing photo

I will meet with the 72 virgins at Paradise Valley Park in Phoenix

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/anti-islam-rally-act-for-america-anti-muslim-protest-phoenix-oath-keepers-9399141

Post yfw civil war

Lmao protesting against something that doesn't exist in your country
It couldn't get more american

God's work

>See these brave and wonderful Muslims speak out against radial Islam!
>Look at these stupid and hateful racists marching against Sharia law!

I'm honestly baffled how easily they throw away their principles just to virtue signal.

Yes let's wait till it's here like you did in Europe that is definitely the best answer.

Preventative measures. Ensure sandniggers know we won't take their shit. Maybe if you did the same you wouldn't be a moor colony.

any good streams?

Are protests an easy way to get pussy
I live in the Pacific Northwest for reference

Arrogance, I'm glad your country is going to be overrun with Muslims. I hope they are ruthless towards your country because your people don't deserve one. Such a cowardly nation, I honestly rather see the Muslims win.

Found the "not all muslims" cuck. The U.K. Concert bomber was radicalized by some goatfickers video here, they need to be driven out to the middle of the ocean and dropped off

Oh shut the fuck up please your country is drowning under drugs & crimes and you protest against a sandnigger law that doesn't even exists.

Also the only excuse you have is :
>your country overrun by Muzlem lol
They're 7.5% while you're 50% white dumb asses.

Good luck trying. Are you aware of Taqiyaa? They will just lie about not being Muslims, moron.

Look up Dearborn, MI

Fuck off you frog cunt, even 1 is too many.

Dumb fucking sand nigger

live feeds?

austin stream youtube.com/watch?v=6-sbNWizsyA

>america was never great
are you fucking serious?

>drowning under drugs & crim
You mean niggers

France has 66M citizens, meaning America has 140,000,000 more white people than your perma-capitulated excuse of a country has total people. Were 62% non hispanic white and we still run shit with an iron fist.

Could you imagine if France was only 62% white? Every woman inside your borders would be wearing a hijib and the white men who were allowed to work for the shitskins would all be paying the jizya.

I know you like to hate on us as a way to feel better about your own failings but its not going to work. Theres a reason we have 38% shitskin and almost never get attacked. Theres a reason you all are 93% white and get attacked all the time. Man the fuck up for once in your pathetic lives France.

they hate America what can you expect.

BUMP TO END SHARIA

Any better streams than this dudes crotch?

Oh yes. So diverse.

I will be streaming the Roseville protest in about an hour when it starts.

>Fuck off you frog cunt, even 1 is too many.
>Dumb fucking sand nigger

The american at its finest.
No arguments. Only swearing.

Americans are like dogs, if you look nice to them they'll be nice with you but when they are scared their brain stop working

pscp name?

I don't wanna have to wear my MAGA hat but it's the only patriotic article of clothing I've ever owned

At Austin rally. Counter protestors outnumber the Anti-Sharia guys and have them surrounded.

I'm about to see if I can get periscope up and will post link.

bump

WHEN WHEN WHEN ???

I'd go to this one but I have to leave for work in 20 minutes. Hopefully it ends up doing well.

bump lets keep these threads coming hoping for a happening!

LifeLibertyGuns

You don't have an old navy American flag shirt? Were you even born in the 90's?

nice man

No shirts, no nothing. Should I just go hatless?

STREAM GIVE ME A STREAM REEEEEEEE

>letting some kike funded group dictate what you can wear in public in your own country

Dress in MAGA from head to toe, fuck em

Its really easy to tell who the real patriots are in these rallys

Really would be thankful for a live feed link from Roseville. Friends and family attending.

Not gonna lie. I want Sharia just without the sandniggers. We need to put sluts in check.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs

NO MORE APOLOGIES

If it is to promote secularism, then into the trash it goes.

Any streams up?

BIKERS HEADING TOWARDS HARRISBURG

I was in the back and a ton of them were heading for the turnpike towards Harrisburg. I didn't stop to count until I realized it was a huge group of them so there's at least 30 bikes

there's this, streamer is a spergy antifag though
youtube.com/watch?v=6-sbNWizsyA