Sam Hyde Got FUCKED by the govt

Sam payed 40k in taxes, wtf?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WY8Af4af5y4
How the fuck does this guy get hit with 40k in taxes? He claims the involvement with adultswim caused it, but seriously, how can someone like this be made to pay 40k in taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WY8Af4af5y4?t=13m20s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgEPlr6LIek
youtube.com/watch?v=oeIefheO3h0
youtube.com/watch?v=pym0DJ9VzxU
latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-20170602-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JMBkfA3BZsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you suprised? the government uses force to get what they want. this is what you wanted, statist.

He was playing some fucking evil clown music.

b-b-b-b-but the tax cuts for the rich people and globalist corporations were promised by Trump!
What do you mean most of us aren't rich jews and corporations?!

who knows the song ?

>this is New York State
I laughed pretty hard when he did that
Shut the fuck up tooth paste nigger

I paid 32K in taxes. Single male 190K income. That's normal. He was on television. He made more than 200K.

When you make a lot of money, the government steals a lot from you. Worst of all, it all goes to nigger and spics or to fight wars for Israel.

Jewish evil at work.

>he made 200k off of adult swim
Source?
Would canceling his show effect that number in anyway? I'd also assume he makes a fairly decent income from merchandise

>40k for a famous guy
lol that's nothing nigger. I make 82k and pay over $20,000 in taxes. I'm not even famous. I don't make enough to do what I want.

youtu.be/WY8Af4af5y4?t=13m20s

HES GONNA DO IT

This means filing as head of house hold he made just over $175,000 last year. That is the only thing surprising about this.

Everyone on Television makes a shitload of money dude. Look it up.

I paid ~$35k in taxes when I made $180k.

>tfw Canadian and over half of my income is taxed

It's always shocking when you first start making real money how much taxes you pay. He's going through that now

Yeah if you arent married with kids 40k tax bill isn't hard to get to.

>Don't worry about the money, you should be worrying about when people decide to kill reporters, and that's a quote
>*laughs hysterically*
M A D M A N

>He can't contain his laughter
That's what makes him an amateur.

He is a business, meaning he probably reinvests a lot of money back into the business, the merch for example, or his book, meaning he probably doesnt have 40k lying around.

Cry me a fucking river. Im a single guy with no exemptions and i paid $40k in taxes last year.

You don't see me with an unsuccessful show about autism

All tax deductions.

Spike Milligan did that all the time
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgEPlr6LIek

> Would canceling his show effect that number in anyway?

Yes, he likely got a lump sum as settlement for canceling his show. As other said, no big deal, he likely made over 200k that particular year

This is usually the red pill for most people.

It's known he got into bitcoin early.

30%tax on capital gains.

He probably cashed out $150k

maybe he diddled in shitcoins on the side and the irs found out, this is the future for many /polacs/ enjoy guys the neet windfall will be the neet downfall hope you have 40k in cash lying around the house always win think of it as tribute to The God Emperor covfefe

This guy is very un-funny.

Fuck this Gov man.

t. tim & eric

Samuel Hyde has been a leech on society for years now
It's about time he had to stop being a nigger

Tax season started with Obama last year and ended right when Trump got into office.

Also op this isn't unheard of, I had a friend pay 40k in taxes and he only made around 120k last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeIefheO3h0

>Listening to Sup Forums's retarded second guessing on the very basics of tax laws
>Something they do nothing but moan about constantly

If he owes $40k, that means he made enough money to owe $40k. If he doesn't have it, that means he spent it on frivolities.

Welcome to reality, babbies. Gotta pay your way in big boy world. If you don't like it, elect a president who'll change it.

OH WAIT...

Is Sammy playing runescape?

never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=pym0DJ9VzxU

Their awesome show sucks too. I didn't say anything about them.

>elect a president who will change it

Good one

And the fat fuck was complaining about being poor, bitching about being let go from AS when he made that much money. Fuck that money grubbing kike.

>OH WAIT...
nice b8

He may have earned rights to the asset, which looks like income, but doesn't mean it's cash

it would be the equivalent of being granted stock

You dumb coon, governments don't deserve anyone's money 10 or 200k income.
The vast majority of governments are just turboniggers collecting gibs using threat of violence

>live in opiate city rhode island
>pay $50 for shitty apartment
>buy a self-defense weapon
>pretend to be a poor artist struggling to make ends meet to bait viewers into donating
you got played

Yeah! Anarchy!

He's not complaining about the amount of tax as much as he's complaining about the burden of dealing with multiple county's claiming nexus. For corporations with accounting teams, it's not a big deal but small business owners do not have the time to figure out sales taxes for 12 counties each quarter. Tax law is majorly cumbersome and in needing of reform.

t. an accountant

That's not what he's implying, you mouth breather.

So what? I made $250k last year, and the kikes took 60k of it.

Kek, I always figured that was his dating sim

How do you have a government without funding?

latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-20170602-story.html

you guys saw this right?

gee.... its a good thing bitcoins cant disappear and then be claimed as a loss when they are actually hidden in your butt hole on a micro SD, flown to Russia, and buried in a Mongolian grave site only to be dug up later to purchase crystal meth and gun parts.

back to the crab bucket poorfag

Tax cuts haven't happened yet you fucking idiot, it's not a button Trump can press unilaterally

I laughed my ass off when I read about that

I'm still waiting for that Obamacare repeal. Not looking forward to paying a $5000 fine for not having health insurance

>implying it will ever be repealed

>ff7
>not the best game and soundtrack

Seriously.
Watching burgers complain about their puny taxes is hillarious.
They arent even price sensitive to sales taxes.

This
He could donate it to something he believes in or be like every other hollywood and start a save the children
Foundation

Shoo back to buzzfeed shill

>benefits of being AmeriCAN

Ha, it would appear you accidentally typed a 7 when you meant to type an 8 :)

Who the fuck's shilling here? Sam's not even politically relevant. He's just an attention whore shilling his shit comedy on this and other boards. If there was any relevant place for him to advertise, it'd be Sup Forums.

>look at the way I look
The poor lad's wearing a Panerai watch.

This dude constantly has spam on Sup Forums, a show on adult swim, and still has

i paid 65,000 USD last year in taxes and i didn't even make much (just 200k or so). shut the fuck up faggot
what kind of retarded fucking question is this. i bet you work a minimum wage shitjob

8 is rated, but 7 will always be my best one. 8 is for cozy days when it's raining or something.

7 is when I have got my own place and have no one fucking hassling me.

thank you for actually pointing that out, a lot of people think complaining about taxes means being greedy. tax codes almost seem to be intentionally confusing to me, it's a fucking mess. the layman can easily make a few mistakes on their taxes and be fucked for the rest of their life.

so when he was with adult swim it was probably easier, when he is doing weird youtube shit it's probably a massive bitch to get those taxes done.

funny thing about taxes is most people are clueless about them. i fucked up at a young age and had to do my own from that point on. i like asking well educated people how they pay their taxes, most of them are clueless.

Anarchy is nigger-tier, so the best solution might be a compromise where the government receives 0.5-1% in tax.
If they squander it, at least it's not much.
The government would be more likely to use that money properly since they don't have so much.
They also wouldn't be able to acquire too much force to achieve a situation where they use threats to get a higher tax rate.

Best part is money isn't even currency. It's debt backed numbers on a computer screen.

His net worth is 2 million.

Pay your 40k and don't slip up bitch.

maybe he should't be buying big dumb looking expensive watches

Did he get a huge inheritance or something?

Your type the shit into turbotax. It really isn't that difficult. You can automatically pull in information from brokerage accounts. Hardest part for me would be adding info from a K1, and that really isn't too hard.

>Best part is money isn't even currency

What the fuck did you just type?

>single male 190k income
start a family dude

>jew making a lot of money

nothing to see goyim

Daily reminder that burgers on pol work to pay for Jamal's foodstamps

Can confirm. Got nailed for 20k last year from 140k income

dont start a family like these other losers are saying, enjoy the money user

He looks like a bit jewish

fpbp.

Reap what ye sow, fuckin' stupid fucks.

You were warned every goddamned step of the way and the ONLY SINGLE thing any of you ever accomplished was to destroy the people who tried to warn you.

I want you to burn more than I want to be saved.

40k? Fuck I paid 10k and didn't have a show, if he made 200-400k last year, it seems about right: single, no mortgage it will happen.

Tone down the LARPing, faggot.

No, the BEST part is that we have more than enough awake people to shut down the government and demand an audit of the Fed,

But nobody goddamn does anything because plain and simple, we fucking DESERVE slavery.

he probably lied

Source on that evil New York State music please lads.

listen up, start a youtube tranny channel and rake in the cash. I'm sure you already know all the perverted shit you can say to bait Sup Forumstards into donating 1000s of $s.

Sam should roleplay as Trotsky. Between the glasses and the beard, he looks like a living, breathing, jewish, Bolshevik intellectual/playwright or some shit.

start two

He really hurt you, didn't he Bernstein?

>I paid 32K in taxes. Single male 190K income.
You pay that on 70K here.

Income tax in Ireland is like 40% if you make over 40k right?

>tax codes almost seem to be intentionally confusing to me
Because they literally are. Big business literally lobbies to make tax codes more complicated in many western countries.
The more complicated it is, the easier it is to find loopholes. Retard complicated tax codes are one of the biggest tools for big business to avoid tax altogether.

He's actually busy donating 5k to stormfront

Mako Reactor

>I paid ~$35k in taxes when I made $180k.
i pay 30k on make 60k, dont give up your guns ameribros :(

ps, trash cdn $.

>we fucking DESERVE slavery.

Collectivist mindset, check.
Capitalizing word for emphasis, check
Masochism, check
LARPing, check

Grow some balls and get some testosterone or eat a bullet, kid.

Weev was just on Radical Agenda talking about Sam Hyde at one point. Pretty interesting podcast.
youtube.com/watch?v=JMBkfA3BZsA

>single male 190k
>only 32k in taxes
You setting aside everything into 401k as nontaxable income? I'm just getting started and I want to learn how to minimize the gouging.