Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. And our culture is a joke

Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. And our culture is a joke

I hate everything about us. If I could press a button that kills all Germans I would press it in a second knowing full well I would die too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LdqaZNfs1mk
ndr.de/fernsehen/sendungen/schleswig-holstein_magazin/Bergschule-Fockbek-ist-Schule-ohne-Rassismus,shmag46692.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage mohamed

Old copy pasta

Sage goes in option field to not bump thread

I'm not a fan of Turkish food or language either.

The modern day German is just a bad version of a modern day Slovene

pic. related: half German half Slovene kid

Turkish food is just modified greek, arab and persian cuisine.

Hide the thread, no more replies to obvious trash.

>If I could press a button that kills all Germans I would press it in a second knowing full well I would die too.

For the last time Achmed, living in Germany doesn't make you German no matter how many people you run over in a truck.

Kill yourself, you're a waste of good ressources.

Deutsch ist ein sehr schönes sprache. Halt die fresse Mohammed

I disagree. Arabic language is very beautiful and your culture is rich and fascinating. Don't be so hard on yourself.

- German language is truly shit tier (unless you are angry and yelling in which case it's #1 language ever)

- History is all over the map. Your science history is one of the best. You war history is one of the worst.

- Culture is weird to me. Your humor is shit or non-existent, I don't find Germans particularly enjoyable to be around, your national autism occurrence rate must be the highest of any country ever, and some of your people are sickeningly arrogant. But you build nice shit.

- German food is breddy gud tbth fampai. Those dark breads and dem sausages. And divine beers.

Maybe just try to concentrate on the shit you are good at and stop trying to kill the world, or now yourselves.

Nazi up, push the muzzies and nogs out of your country, kill Merkel, MGGA then stay inside your borders and enjoy your autistic lives.

I would press that button too

Lel is this the same guy every time?

>t. Yevgeni Yebepirchislaw, German citizen

>

>Our language sounds horrible.
Glad you finally acknowledge that fact.

OP forgot how most Germans are autistic wusses. They won't even cross the street if the light is red and there isn't a car on it.

If I could press a button that destroys all Germans, I wouldn't. I'd press the other one, that only destroys cucks like you!

>t. norddeutscher saupreiß

can you explain to me why are you guys so obsessed with retarded rules?

God, I can't believe I have to defend you people. you language only sounds bad compared to French/Italian/etc. It's at least as aesthetic as Spanish and probably moreso than Danish. The food is fine, it's just not prissed up like ours is. The culture is excellent unless you're a fucking retard. Goethe, Mann, Kant, Jung, Hitler, Hermann Heisse, and other excellent authors. If you include the fact that austrians are basically just German then you also have the foundation of modern classical music. Their cities were gorgeous until they were bombed to shit, etc, etc.

Only an idiot thinks the average cucked german is remotely representative of German culture. The average German fucking sucks, but a really cultured German is one of the most interesting people you can run into.

It's amazing what they can do when they aren't too busy trying to out PC one another.

nice try shekelberg

>language aesthetic as Spanish
are you using drugs?

Kill yourself.

Donald Trump is Scottish not German

Spanish sounds like a retarded Italian trying to make fun of a slow kid.

Spanish culture peaked like 500 years ago with one book and hasn't provided anything but soccer memes since.

>Same thread from a few weeks ago.
ShariaBlue must have rerun their batch file again..

I can't be the only one that likes the sound of German. youtu.be/LdqaZNfs1mk
Also, yeah, your food is shit.

I'm have a German and im pretty ashamed because you are all cucked little faggots!
Hitler would not be pleased!

b-b-but you have beer

For a monolingual cunt, you need to sort your own shit out first.

German is the language of thinkers and poets. It's the language of music, philosophy, and high culture in general.

>Culture is weird to me. Your humor is shit or non-existent

i think i can prove you wrong james

>hitler inspects his favorite concentrationcamp with his guard herbert
>hitler asks a jew "boy how high can you jump?" the jew replies "2 meters" hitler "herbert get 2 slices of bread, this boy gets to eat today"
>hitler asks another jew "boy how high can you jump?" the jew replies "3 meters" hitler "herbert get 3 slices of bread, this boy gets to eat today"
>hitler asks yet aanother jew "boy how high can you jump?" the jew thinks about how one gets as much slices as one can jump and replies replies "5 meters" hitler "herbert get get the fucking gun, this one can jump the fence"

People like you are the problem!

Top Kek

sorted enough cuck!

Oh boy its tyrone from ramstein, you gota go back nigger.

I dont think so retard.

Sounds better than Turkish.

Mein sides

Good shit Hans

Looks like Barron trump

Your language is awesome and you make a mean sausage

Wait until you see your new culture in 5-10 years.
You'll be begging for Hitler back, white Germans will be treated far worse than any jew.

Perhaps it's a divine irony, but if you lose your will to survive or perpetuate the survival of your culture, you're responsible for the death of your brothers and sisters.

German is an expressive and versatile language. Our food is so-so, but we make the best sweets. Our history is not any more shameful than others, just overshadowed and stained by a vast defeat - Germany certainly isn't unique in its atrocities and humiliations. And our culture is richer than most, with profound masterworks in all forms of art, but has been sadly sidelined and forgotten in the wake of postmodernist thought.

What the fuck is your problem?

>culture is a joke
Goethe Kant Hegel Schelling Fichte Rilke Hölderlin Marx Engels Remarque Heidegger Strauss Spengler von Balthasar Ratzinger

German culture isn't too shabby, Hans. Cheer up. Expel Turks and reclaim your nation.

Bullshit. High culture - scat.

I hate Germony, but your language is fine

Still farming (You)s with my post I see.

I just wanna say to anyone interested that I was completely genuine when I wrote that and still stand by it.
We are cancer

>German school celebrates its "Ecole sans racisme" label
>blondhair kids are corralled behind a cordon

ndr.de/fernsehen/sendungen/schleswig-holstein_magazin/Bergschule-Fockbek-ist-Schule-ohne-Rassismus,shmag46692.html

SO TOLERANT
GERMANY YES !!!

Hating one's own culture is equivalent to hating oneself. This is the true cancer. You're either a cuck or a Turk, no middle ground.

>"Ecole sans racisme"
I want to say "school without racism"

Ich liebe Deutschland und Deutsches Volk. Eure Geschichte ist sehr interessant und sie können stolz darauf sein. Ich würde liebe Deutschland stark wieder sehen.

>sucking a nigger's dick after he fucked your wife is your new culture
>hating that makes you a cuck
PICK ONE

Cuck isn't a worse insult than Kraut or Hans.
In fact German has become synonymous with cuck in my head.

I like the German language tho

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch

Idk, currywurst is pretty foken legendary. I basically always have cravings for good german grillwürstchen.

Are we playing spot the parasite claiming to be a jew ?? I win , it's this BITCH. Eliminate yourself , rat!

>>sucking a nigger's dick after he fucked your wife is your new culture
It's not. It can be your neighbor's culture, but it doesn't have to be yours.
>>hating that makes you a cuck
Hating yourself makes you a cuck. If there's something about you that you hate, change it. If not, don't hate it.

Do you post this every day or just every other day?

That being said, your culture is extremely weird, your population is autistic and your caucasian look dogshit, almost as if all the good white genes were nuked during 2nd WW. It's shamefull when asians and turkroach women look better than your native population, isn't it? Since I basically live at the border I know what I'm talking about.
Like, danish beauty and german beauty is dimensions apart.

Nice proxy faggot. Have this (you), may it sear your putrid eyeballs...

>Our food is disgusting

You never eat sauerkraut or flammkuchen, Hans.

Ich stimme dazu nicht. Die Sprache klingt schön, die Küche ist köstlich, die Geschichte imponierend, und die Kultur der Neid der Welt.
>t. ami in deutschland
>n-nicht sicher dass ich alle richtig geschrieben hat

I hope your soul will rot in hell

SAUERKRAUT UND WEIßWURST AMANAKOIM

Is this a translation of your national anthem?

>And our culture is a joke

Implying Oktoberfest is a joke, Hans

>>n-nicht sicher dass ich alle richtig geschrieben hat
You didn't but its completely understandable.
You are also completely wrong
Germans are cancer

Here is a map of a better Germany

>>n-nicht sicher dass ich alle richtig geschrieben hat

close enough to get what you mean james

und danke für die netten Worte

You realize bavarians would spit in your face if you called them German right?

New German detected

come on achmed you got your perfect dictatorship back home, why don't you just pic related?

Whatever helps you sleep at night pretending I am not German

I wish I wasn't German too.

Trump is half German / half Scottish.

Your candy is god-teir and jaeger schnitzel gets my mouth-dick hard. Cheer up GermBro.

so u sayin Bavarians are gypo scum?

Too right mate.

So kill yourself. You're exactly the kind of German that Germany doesn't need. If you don't like German food you must be some kind of faggot. You now have a big dick American's permission and direct orders to kill yourself. Hop to it, pussy-assed kraut.

Proof that you aren't a leaf with a proxie.

It's true.
Any Bavarian here to confirm? Do you identify as a German?

>I wish I wasn't German too.
We all wish you weren't. Could you do something about it?

Trips speak truth
Also philosophy

Self hating kraut, do you have anything to do beyond degrading yourself online?

It's sad at this point.

I didn't even make this thread. I never create threads. I just post in German hate threads on Sup Forums

But now one of my posts has become a copypasta

The "Pagan" threads are the most hilarious.

This is just primitive propaganda.
Ich spreche ein bisschen aber ich bin nicht sehr gut.

That's a Goethe quote right there.

Nah, you could call them anything and they wouldn't do shit unless you were some 120 pound twink that they knew they could beat. What kind of bullshit is that? Who still talks such transparent garbage in the current year? Shameful, Germany.

I didn't mean they would actually do shit. Anyone with Germanic genes is a pussy
What I meant is they would be insulted if you called them German.

Bavarians are Catholics.

Think and focus Cletus; you'll will find the answer by yourself.

>Oktoberfest

watch closely, this is what the final stage of jewish control looks like. the german now completely hates itself.

poor hanz.

Don´t worry germoney, we still like you

Could we start killing these faggots who do nothing buy try to demoralize and divide native Europeans? Why are you not masturbating to blacked on reddit?

>Could we start killing these faggots who do nothing buy try to demoralize and divide native Europeans?
Germans are not your European brothers

Germans are the eternal enemy of Europeans.

how is our history shameful? if anything i'm pretty sure people will understand in our lifetime why germans did what the did pre ww2

Check the filename, retard. Fucking newfag dumb Americans

Any patriotic German is so much more my brother than you could ever hope to be to anyone. You are a vermin.