Honest thoughts on pjw?

For some reason Sup Forums hates him. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t8k2AAMTZKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is he a real gay?

a-adorable :3

It's basically because he isn't a full 14/88 stormfag. Literally no kther reason why Sup Forums hates him.

He can be pompous and fake sounding as fuck. He can tell you something that's true but its obvious he's selling it to children who don't have adblock.

*other

where cani buy adblock?

>implying 14/88 is bad
in the oven you go, you and Paul Joseph Cucktson

Imajin moi shock when a bite dah pillow from being a powah bottom, and get da shits so ave ta wear dah pampas!

Vibrant!
i
b
r
a
n
t
!

They don't understand that redpilling is a gradual process
It starts off with being anti-SJW
Kids/teens read the comment section and see a lot of memes about Jews/Kikes, might go do a bit of research
Start noticing how a massively disproportionate amount of jews are SJW's/Professors, 1918 revolution etc.
Him and that basic bitch Lauren Southern are good for the movement even though they aren't exactly part of it.

>Implying that Sup Forums is ever going to do shit all and that there will be a white ethnostate ever.

We all know the only irl achievements that Sup Forums will achieve is trolling shia.

didn't he marry a chink

if you use chrome you just google it and it is installed, go in to library on computer and look for it

Isn't that Tommy Robinson's new gay side kick?

you'll never know
we can only hope

He's not implying 14/88 is bad. He's implying that it's retarded to automatically hate anyone who isn't 14/88 if you want to achieve anything politically.

He's got the right idea, but he picks the lowest hanging fruit. He's only really good for redpilling normies.

THE MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

AY LUHV TOO FONDLE COOOHKS
SOWSHAL JOOSTICE WORRIERS ARE THE REEL HOMEPHOOOBS

Will they competitively eat that map after?

No I know for sure. This board is mainly compromised of NEET aspies who love Hitler and are actually under the delusion that what they believe has any standing irl.

>Inb4 Faggots LARPing as 10/10 ubermensh who has a 6 figure salary, beautiful wife and 4 white children.

Were you sent here by your professor and inadvertently redpilled and now you're in denial?

This is true, there's no one redpill, it's a prescription you take over time.
SJWs are a problem>SJWs are Marxists> Marxists are Jews
You have to understand each level before you move on to the next. People do need an entry point.
But these people SHOULD'NT be punching right. Of course not all of them do it, but the ones that do are a problem.

Nope, I can just see right through the bs of the users on this board. This is fucking Sup Forums for fucks sake, You can't help but laugh at the patheticness of this board.

At least he is spreading redpill to the general audience.What have you done other than jerking off to the traps while sticking a dildo up to your own ass?

Caolan is cute CUTE

I chuckled

Is it gay if I want to fill his boyhole with my lovestuff?

everyones a bit gay for a cute little femboi

Gay cunt.

>compromised
You can't even properly use English you dumb bong. STFU and get out. It's the year of the NEET. Get rekt.

he pretends to be gay because he is so ashamed of his chink wife

I knew something was off with him.
Gays always have big mouths and big lips like women do, for sucking dick.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Sup Forums doesn't hate him. false premise.

bye shill

Accent

I NEED YOUR STRONGEST POTION

I hate him.

You're so enlightened and above it all, wow, I wish I was like you senpai.

Autocorrect

>Inb4 phone poster

I know

>phone poster
I'd expect that from a faggot like you.

Wow, I didn't know there was a correlation between using a phone and homosexuality. Well I'm about to book a flight to Burgerland to see if Mike Pence can zap me back into shape.

>Sup Forums is one person meme
I can tell you're some snotty pretentious 19-year-old little faggot that thinks they've figured out the world. Just keep in the back of your mind that over half of Sup Forums could probably kick in your teeth you limp-wristed faggot. And I thought I told you to get out, dipshit. I don't want you on my board.

Sup Forums isn't one mind.
Caolan character seems a bit off, alot of the stuff he posts seems just to massage his own ego.

Not sure how you can even tell someone is a phone poster. Other than odd typos caused by autocockrectal.

Autocorrect!

t. not a phoneposter

Stop making these threads

something is wrong with him but i can't figure out what

Christ on a bike why do we need these constant threads? He's an alt-lite commentator who serves as a gateway for normies. He's pretty good at what he does. What more needs to be said?

please post his feminine version made with that app :ยท3333333333333

I don't think that a bunch of obese basement dwelling autistic motherfuckers could "kick my teeth in", you're trying to sound intimidating over the internet, further supporting my point that this board is pathetic as fuck.

As for the Sup Forums is one person meme, I said that Sup Forums hates PJW because that is the general consensus. The majority of PJW related threads almost always have a negative attitude to PJW.

And no I won't get out faggot.

how do people that don't know he's gay not know that he's gay..

i've seen a few youtube vids before and the reddish/purple lips make it clear as day that he's a cocksucker...

sometimes you fucks really disappoint

nahhh, just pretending

I hate him because he is a moron flip-flopper. He supported Trump, but the first time Trump blows up some shit, without even killing anyone mind you , and he turns into the biggest pussy ever. Him and Alex Jones...all of them.
Trump said he wanted to create safe-zones in these countries during the campaign...how did he think Trump was gonna accomplish this? With liberal safe paces, and therapy dogs?
Fuck PJW...he was always a moron.

hottest girl in dbz

Nah, actually I straight up didn't give a fuck if he was gay, but that explains his over-pronunciation and juicy DSL presentation.

And "open conflict" between the levels is probably a good thing. Consider; people who say SJWs are the problem taking a stance against "antisemitism" makes it easier to take that first step to join this side at all.
>"because its reasonable and not crazy like hating on jews"
The full knowledge pill is not "nice" and repellant to someone from the outside. But taking every step leaves you with more questions opened up.

How's that 30th run through of naruto treating you porkchop?

>the only irl achievements that Sup Forums will achieve is trolling shia.

/sg leading russian airstrikes
2016 meme war
right wing safety squads
bikelock guy in jail

off the top of my head

Where there's smoke
There's fire

You consider yourself an outsider on an anonymous image board. Let that sink in.

Newfag spotted
back to r*ddit with you

>HULLURY CLUNTON....EEZ AHN EEDEEOT

>He's an alt-lite commentator who serves as a gateway for normies. He's pretty good at what he does. What more needs to be said?
Exactly that.

Also add, he's been doing this since he was 17 years old, he was Infowars' "British correspondent" for ages when they were David Icke-levels of conspiracy theory public unacceptability. Back then, a two hour video was an absolute rarity enjoyed by a tiny handful of nutters like us. Infowars pushed the envelope every step of the way, until we reached last year when they exploded onto mainstream recognition.

Boy's made good, and he's very good at what he does, for whatever value you put on it.

That's a lot of these ecelebs. They mostly change their tune based on what they think people want to hear, at least the more popular ones.

There is maybe 2 or 3 who stick to their beliefs but most play to an audience, pjw does for sure.

I want to FUCK Caolan and then CUDDLE with him

>wall of text
>didnt read lol
I keep many fun things in my folders for the kids c:

DBZ? They were only major characters in the original DB, Igor.

And yes, I do have a thing for bad girls.

He's a spergy libtardian. We've got enough of those here already.

>pjw taking 12" dildos up the ass every night just to act the part

I'd say he's the master of disguise

oh, i didnt watch the animation only read the manga and there was no Z there, so i just assumed that the animation had z added
the more you know

>manlet
>gay
>obnoxious voice
>centrist
>civic nationalist

No reason why Sup Forums hates him huh?

I'm just an occasionial lurker.

I'm an oldfag who jumped right into the redpill. I never cared for the SJW/feminist shit, I always thought it was retarded. I just started researching about kikes. Though I will say it took me 3 years to understand how the good guys lost WW2.

>PJW is gay
Imagine my shock

>Realizes his position is hopelessly defenseless due to being white
>Switches to being gay to "bewilder" the left and avoid criticism
Faggot. Only a based black homo would do correctly what this short-sighted neanderthal is attempting.

>manlet
um think again sweetie

that filename

He takes content directly from Sup Forums and then makes videos where he TALKS like he HAS some sort of MACHINE in his THROAT which MAKES his VOICE go UP and DOWN like the COCKS which are NOW RIDING up his ARSE.

Mainstream Meaty Oar, indeed

I can Imagine a retarded burger can't read more than that in one sitting.

I jumped right into the 14/88 truth, PJW and the other alt lite fags just deter attention from the real jewish perpetrator to an irrelevant indirect perpetrator (eg. SJWS)

I don't listen to any of these faggots outside of whats posted on here, but Lauren Southern is at least doing it right as she's starting to push a White Nationalist message now that she's got her fan base solidified. She'll be full on 1488 in the open by next year I'm guessing, judging by her current progression.

Looks aprox 175 cm, not tall but not terribly short.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

[upvotes]

suppose

Holy fuck he looks so uncomfortable in that pic.

Is that a thing?
I've lived here my whole life, didn't know we had vibrant gay scene.

youtu.be/t8k2AAMTZKo

>Manlet
So was hitler, your point?
>Gay
Irelllevant
>Obnoxious voice
Ad hominem, no argument there
>Centrist
Not ideal, but better than a leftist l
>Civic nationalist
Not even bad.

what the fuck am i seeing here

What happened to his Chinese wife

Eh, people make fun of everyone here. One of the main reasons for Sup Forums's existence. I doubt most hate PJW. The only real "hate" people possibly bring here is to certain types of people with certain ideas (of which we all know).

I don't dislike him - he, and other talking heads should be viewed as allies in the fight. While his views don't represent the entirety of the redpill, he gives out some to a wide audience, and that's helpful. You can't just come out and give the reality of the world to people, otherwise you come off as a lunatic, and no progress is made. But, sure, I'll laugh at his accent a bit.

The other thing is we have shills trying to take down these "alt-right" leaders, whatever the fuck that means, on a daily basis here, and they're clever about it. So, some of the comments are from those guys. And Sup Forums continues on having their own thoughts and opinions.

What kind of cock slurping faggot comes to a board they hate to autistically screech at the users? As long as you're having fun I guess.

what. the. fuck. is. this. shit?

IIRC he suffers from seizures so they created that apparatus for him so he doesn't spaz out everywhere.

I don't hate him. He's a good muse for OC, though.

>MAYNSTRAME METEOR is a faggot

TOPKEK

He was married to some Chinese woman don't know what happened to that