So why have you all accepted faggots?

Why does it seem like everyone just accepted clear mental illness as the norm. Am I the only one that thinks these people need serious help?
People used to be antigay but now everyone is so passive about it like its nothing.

What good countries have not accepted faggots yet?

I have only seen one in my whole life, I told him he was a freak.

I had this one curly haired faggot grab my ass back when I worked in Jiffy Lube

I kicked his fucking teeth in from atop the platform and I got fired soon later

AHAHAAHA was worth it.

Well, I'm gonna throw huuge redpill. Gay's became ok only because some gays became psychiatrists and they had a vote in 1973, where they decided homosex was ok should be removed from DSM. Coincidentally Limits of Growth was Published in 1972.

>Why does it seem like everyone just accepted clear mental illness as the norm.
Well, I'm not sure where to start but here goes. Not sure if you're aware but there are things in life known as "human rights" which are kind of a big deal, especially within developed countries. In a nutshell, what they claim is that people have the right to do anything they please unless it's immoral in some cases, or harmful to others.
>Am I the only one that thinks these people need serious help?
In the twenty-first century? Yes, you are.
There's no ideal brain that humans have to conform to, hence mental illnesses are non-existent.
>People used to be antigay but now everyone is so passive about it like its nothing.
That's because we've realized that it's futile to go against the grain. And beside, it's not like their actions harm you in any way, so...?!
>What good countries have not accepted faggots yet?
Well, you could try Ethiopia (as if, amiright?)
Homosexuality gets you a life sentence or possibly even execution.
Alternatively, Uganda is also a good choice.

Whichever one you pick, g'luck faggot.

RARE
A
R
E

how do you even have internet

In many cases they are social outcasts, and in my opinion, being hated and spit on by everyone is a fate worse then death

Bigot!

>homosexuality is a mental illness

also
>captcha is 'colt commune'

Iran, North Korea.

Look at your renaissance , Luigi; any people who accept usury, accept sodomy right after.

Says the SA faggot.
I'm more surprised by the fact that you've got enough time on your hands so as to shitpost. No one to behead now that the self-proclaimed "ethiopians" left the country, eh? wahabi cunt!

>what are gay pride parades?
>who is this gay irish pm they speak of?

fuck yeah, thanks for the flag Marvin

literally a nigger faggot

The real question is why do you give a flying fuck if consenting adults want to fuck each other in the pooper in their private time? Sounds like you're closet faggot in denial lmao

>this salty over a shitpost
I'm not even saudi I'm just there for a few weeks.

I've never had a problem with gays - I mean if some are pedos then they need to be brought to justice but everyday gayness is fine with me

>mfw FvgPride

>(((consent)))
Librealtarians will be the first against the wall, faggot.

Tjhere will be no wall.

You will die alone, a sad and bitter man crying yourself to sleep because society has rejected you and your bigoted worldviews.

It's just the honest truth, so don't bother responding with snark. Just accept it.

Yep, I am a faggot desu, but not in a lewd way. I am a strict top, never had my back-end burglarized, nor do I intend to. I'm also hairy af, and masculine. Probably more of a man than you'll ever be. And pounding boipucci doesn't change that fact because I'm the one penetrating (think ancient rome, greece type of homosexuality) if anything, I should be praised for dominating not only females, but also pussybois like yourself.

Well said, why the fuck should a grown man worry about where other grown men stick their cocks. Sounds a lil' gay to me as well.

Of course you are. I'm not salty btw, I'm just horny, hehe. Blame it on the testosterone.
Why the fuck would someone visit SA anyhow? It's understandable if it's a job related stay, but visiting for fun?

Stop stretching the truth, come on ami, you're better than that.

Pic related, how can wimminz even compete? It's as if they're retarded versions of men. Men are more aesthetic and with all the hype that goes into the homoerotic portrayal of nazis and whatnot, I'd say that most of you agree.

typical white male in 2017

Stop deluding yourselves Sup Forumsacks! You're as much a homosexual as I am. There's nothing wrong with a little brotherly love. On a serious note, do you lot reckon that growing up without a male figure to be affectionate with instills homosexuality? Growing up in a household of six women and a father, I was quite lonely and didn't get the chance to fill that gap for male affection, especially considering the fact that my father whilst physically present was emotionally distant. He's a real rugged kinda guy and we still don't get along much. So I think that's what led me to crave male attention. Welp! Seems like I have daddy issues...
/blog