Why are you still supporting Trump? Why haven't you become COMMUNIST yet?

Why are you still supporting Trump? Why haven't you become COMMUNIST yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PI0Mu3ZweZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My country sucks but at least we have toilet paper

Because Comey?
youtu.be/PI0Mu3ZweZo

Don't project the common consensus that the rich robs us blind for communism.

The two aren't entirely the same.

Because I'm not a fucking retard

Because I hate Jews and Communism is Jewish.

InsideLiberalAnus.jpg

Looks like your redpill went down the wrong pipe

but it seems not only you are choking, all of Russia is aswell.

Venezuela btfo by hue

>communism
NĂ­ce meme

Because i don't want to be a good goyim
Also i don't want to starve to death
And be shot just because i hate the government
And i don't want to be sent to gulag and be shot because i'm an intellectual just because wear glasses
I don't want to be another dead under statistics in the millions of whom are dead under communism
I don't want to be surrounded by walls that keep me in
I don't want to go to prison because of my political beliefs are against your political beliefs
I don't want my private property, how little is it to be shared by strangers that I barely knew
I don't want to be killed by government hired thugs

Communism brings at least one of the above and of course you commie bastards can only talk about how comrade lenin is based, no? Commies are clouded with false sense of justice that will bring misery to millions

Isn't Trump closer to communism that neo liberals like Hillary? Trump constantly talked about making things better for the American worker

Trump supporters are rarer than the Dodo

fpbp

>still (((communist)))
>not taking the nationalist transhumanism redpill

Glad you asked!
First, not a murderer so I'm not really into the whole bloody revolution aspect of a communist dictatorship (which all communist regimes inevitably become).
Second, the whole dictatorship thing rubs me the wrong way as I enjoy personal freedoms such as fapping to traps online and I don't think I'd do too well in a forced labor camp, seems unpleasant.
Third, communism has never worked and will never work.
With those three reasons in mind, I support Trump because commie failures,corrupt politicians, and dying media oppose him with every fiber of their beings.
Hope this helps :).

Communism never works for the people. Join kekistan for a true nation.

fuck off commie scum

Seriously you fags are the worst. Jealous and lazy cunts that have these larger then life dreams where you tell people what to do.

Eat shit and die.

The US is an example of a representative democracy wich was set up in the first place to lesser the impact of the tyranny of the majority and preserve the interest of the minority not real democracy

>If a free market of human genes was established, would not white genes be the most in demand?
No they would not be. Non-whites would choose the cheap natural option. Liberal whites would choose mixtures of nig genes to virtue signal. Conservative whites would choose East Asian genes so that their kids will do better in school. We end up in the same place we were before.

>Why haven't you become COMMUNIST yet?
I don't want to die in a gulag, you fucking idiot.

The only thing communism did ever accomplish is killing people.

I will but first lets discuss matters in my helicopter.