McGregor vs Nurmagomedov - Who Is The Real White Alpha Warrior?

McGregor (Irish) is the supposed poster boy for the warrior image of the white race... when we all know this isn't true since he is running scared from Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Nurmagomedov (Chechen) is the true representative for white warriors (although he is Muslim), he is still technically white, and we should get behind him. He is undefeated and Conor McGregor is refusing to fight him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIsTMpnX6a8
youtube.com/watch?v=EHMPz2Od2Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCgSmV9JA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdk3C3UbJLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz32tcsGjps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, kabib is a beast in the booth.

kabeeb is hard, like a coffin's nail

He isnt Chechen dumbass, hes Avar and from Dagestan

how long would it take me to be a top mma fighter?
i couldn't give a shit about that sport but i can give a shit about the money.
also, i'd beat them both...

you must start at birth to become a master.

no, i made a mistake, in fact, champions are born, not made.

Chechens are not white neither are Russians.

Conor would beat that sand nigger. Churkas are only tough when they pick on lone Russians.

It's not really a fair fight. Chechen's aren't human, don't have human sized brains, and have much thicker skulls than humans.

McGregor might be good, but its not going to matter if he can better his fists against a brainless Chechen animal's face to no effect.

Nah, I don't think so. Conor would be laid down.

>Muslim Avar
>white

it's my fault for phrasing it like that, let me try again.
How long until i start seeing money?
i've been training and doing hard physical labor my whole life, i wasn't talking about how long it would take me to learn some martial arts, i know a few basics from a lot of arts since i've been obsessed with them throughout my whole teenage years, not anymore sadly.

Conor is a confused boy in comparison to Kabeeb, a real fighter.

Michael Johnson managed to wobble that Arab, Conor would KO him.

Aren't they both like 5 feet tall?

You only see money if you're in the top ~15 of a UFC division, and even then, you won't be making more than 60k per fight unless you're in top 10. For a long time, it will only cost you money.

that chechen missed weight against that spic ferguson and you want to compare him to Mcgregor?

at the very least Mcgregor is a PROFESSIONAL, more than I can say for that caucus monkey.

calling ti now
>this fight's never gonna happen
at least not when it matters, by the time it does, if it does, they'll both be past their prime taking one last shot at the big money and ultimate glory they could've had; this is gonna be Mayweather Pacquiao all over again, Conor has way too much to lose, and Khabib will literally fight a fucking bear, McGregors management shouldn't let him within 100 feet of a cage that has Khabib in it, not now, he'll get exposed. Hell, they shouldn't even let him in the same press conference with him
>McGregor by KO, if it happens
>it ain't happenin'

Khabib needs to lay off the desserts and make weight

Connor's not refusing to fight him. Plus: he was taking a beating in his return fight before he turned the tide against an average fighter, then fucked up his weight cut eating too many desserts and almost died. Now he's out for ages again.

Connor's going to fight Floyd for 10 to 25 mill and retire.

Styles wise though, it's the worst possible fight for Connor and he'd have very little chance of winning it UNLESS he got into Nurmagomedov's head and wins the fight before it starts. Which given Connor's history is very possible.

McGregor acts like hes black

Would Hitler approve of some slavshit?

You're welcome

>hobbitweights

who the fuck cares lmao.

also, this has nothing to do with politics, retard. fuck off and go play in fallout, shit head.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIsTMpnX6a8

can i have like 2 or 3 fights and then challenge the irish dude to be number one?
also what weight class would i be, would i be able to fight him?
i'm 188cm and 96kg.

Lost to Diaz... twice.

He's Avar, you idiot.

They're not called the fighting Irish for nothing. They got a long history of whooping ass here.

WATCH KHABIB MURDER AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN APE

>youtube.com/watch?v=EHMPz2Od2Dk

>youtube.com/watch?v=EHMPz2Od2Dk

I THOUGHT BLACKS WERE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR?

khabib is dagestan, an ACTUAL caucasoan

>Conor McGregor is refusing to fight him
Probably because Khabib has proven he can't drop to 155 and would fuck up another main event

Nurmagomedov is a dirty Muslim who can't make weight

>inb4 Sup Forums becomes world champion.

Lost to Diaz once.

Under the new rules they would have to do a catch weight and McGregor doesn't want to .

They won't fight because one of them would have to change weight class to something they're not comfortable with

>muslim
>white

Sorry but we revoke your white card if you are a pedo worshiping inbred bomb brain.

He isn't running from Khabib, he's chasing Mayweather. Also Michael Johnson rocked Khabib in their last fight and if he can do that Mcgregor can KO him.

That's IF Khabib can make the weight without dying.

Khabib used to actually wrestle bears as a child, real bears:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCgSmV9JA

I'm still salty about the "if sambo was easy it would be called Jiujitsu" t-shirt he wore. I'd like to try Sambo but there's no classes where I live

Why would Conor fight at catchweight when he has a LW title he still hasn't defended?

Khabib gets injured, pulls out of fights. He missed weight against Ferguson. At this level, that's not acceptable. Signing a fight with Khabib is like playing Russian Roulette (pun intended) because there is a very high likelihood he won't show up.

I don't see no reason too. I'm a big Conor fan so.
this

Mate you'd get fucking rekt

>Who Is The Real White Alpha Warrior?

neither LMAO
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

hmm who has won more championships... oh yeah that's right. Khabib dominated lightweights but who knows what will happen since he can't make weight in that division anymore.

HE'S MUSLIM BRO

You must sign up with a local MMA gym, train for a bit, then you can ask your trainer to hook you up with some local amateur fights. You don't get paid for amateur. Its just the road to pro.

After a few amateur fights, you can turn pro, and then just take pro fights and get paid shit money like 100-200$ a fight if you win or something like that. But the more you keep winning, the more bigger organizations will see you and recruit you

and if you keep winning you will ultimately end up in the UFC and if you keep winning in the UFC you ultimately end up fighting the champion

so basically, join an mma gym, start fighting and never lose

how old are you? If you are older than 25 give it up. It's too late. Not everyone can be a Randy Couture. You'll be a jobber at best.

i'm 24, is it too late or can i start?

i honestly don't think so, i've seen their fights and i had worse things happen to me than that.

No, as long as you remain disciplined and dont like a meathead in the gym with your training partners.

Some people have natural talent. You never know until you give it a try. The grappling aspect is something you will have to work at extensively, especially Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Because of submissions

There's only probably a handful of people in the world (not more than 5 - if that) that without any formal training could walk into a top MMA gym and beat everyone in there in a fight in the ring or cage.

You're not one of those people, I can guarantee that.

by the way, everyone says that until they walk into a gym for the first time and they get a dose of reality when they try to spar or grapple with someone who is experienced

Watch this video if you wanna know what you are getting into, just so you have a heads up:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdk3C3UbJLU

I'd put money on him to fuck you up, though, Americans are pussified.

I bring toys to make men boys, this boy gave his pen 'roids
And your ass a soft cloth so (sew) I'm 'bout to hem 'roids (hemorrhoids)
I stick boys 'til blades bust so raise up and start booking off
Or the kid'll start hacking up Blood like whoopin' cough
See you looking soft and your man's wack, but from a stones throw
I could flip two birds when these cans clap like Stone Cold
Your old bro looking a little dirty while it's apparent I'm the truth
But you should already know that the leaf is dropping thirty in the booth

I have to commend how most Chechen men do martial arts and military service. Even their president trains mma and the state sponsors clubs.

The west should follow their example.

I don't know about Connor, he's a good striker but if this goes to the ground it's over.

Feels as if Connor has been living the good life too much.

Looks like we got Rocky III scenario.

>Caucasian
>slav

Hitler had slavs fighting for him.

Hitler approved forming Croatia, slavic nation.

Hitler had a slavic Muslim SS Regiment.

You're retarded and doing a disservice to Hitler and NatSoc by perpetuating that Hitler was some sort of racist, like Hollywood depicts him.

>American Sup Forums poster
>white

Pic related

so this is the way i'll become a millioner like i always wanted to, i'll do it......tomorrow.

you know nothing about me, why do you think that?
i'm a pretty confident person and well aware of my abilities and limits.

i had my fair share of fights with some experienced fighters and always won due to my strength and, like i said, some experience throughout my teenager years when i used to train like Jackie and all the cool shit i read in some books and wanted to be a strong mofo, i can even do like 20 4finger push ups, 2 fingers on each hand still to this day after years of not training like jackie.

and you're right about that grappling part, if it wasn't for my strength i would've been in some pretty bad trouble when those guys tried some grappling moves on me.
I just say to myself "try not to go to the ground or you're done against a pro", so some experience there wouldn't hurt.

>Irish
>Chechen
>white
Just admit that you like looking at naked men and stop making shit up

If you want to become a millionaire, nowadays you gotta make a name for yourself

Conor McGregor is a huge star beause hes the Donald Trump of MMA, hes a troll, and used that to gain popularity, this is evidence of that:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz32tcsGjps

You need to have that type of charisma as well if you wanna be able to get big fights quicker. People with no charisma don't sell tickets, even if they win.

Nobody cares

>bitches about ufc protecting Conor
>repeatedly doesn't show up at fights
Khabib is gimmick fighter who would get destroyed if he fought more.

i hate MMA as a sport but i like to believe that i'm a pretty charismatic person, tho i wouldn't want to be in the spotlight but i'll handle it.
thanks russki, i'm off to take a shower, make plans for my future MMA career , get drunk on 2 liters of rakija while celebrating my birthday with my girl.

also, you russkis ain't that bad after all.

Boring fight.

Ya boiis hands were only a smidgeon better than niggers. Habib left himself open and got tagged quite a few times. Habib isn't a great submissionist, he just barely survives and does G+P.

>make plans for my future MMA career , get drunk on 2 liters of rakija
Retard, you better stop drinking and start doing brutal training every day if you even want to make it into small time pro mma

Go back to Poland, Pavel.

it's my birthday bruh...

>not a great submissionist
>wins that fight by sumission
>8 submission wins, 8 KO wins and 8 decision wins in his 24-0 career.

seems pretty good overall to me.

that was a raping

Make me you dirty pikey

The fight was so boring I switched it off before it ended.

Go back home.

Go home filthy untermensch

khabib a muslim

Khalabib is a filthy Dagestani muzzie. Failing to make weight against Ferguson almost killed him. No bear-wrestling or silly hat is going to solve that.

Conor would ko him

>ctrl+f injured
>see this

I guess I don't need to make this post.

>177cm average male height
>potato nigger calling others untermenschen

What's the matter Padraig? Get cucked by some BTBC (big tall baltic cock)?

you say that while taking refuge in my country. You're regarded as a second class citizen in the eyes of average people. Leave my country.

Waiter, how are you doing? Yes I'm finished my meal you can take the plate away.

Miocic, Gustfasson, Bisping, Dominick Cruz, Garbrandt.

Khabib relies on wrestlefucking.

>chechen
>whtie

Mairbek Taisumov would kill them both

Fuck bro , we have actually wars in MMa groups in VK , how dare u to bring this shit in /pol ))[этoт eбaный cpaч yжe в гpyппaх зaeбaл)cocнёт хaбa в любoм cлyчae

Mairbek will suck a big dick , filthy chechen

Khabib ducks fighters all the time