Seriously, the bullying against British members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against British members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Britons are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only British man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a British man "Abdul"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth British man that they are "Abdul"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Cry me a river faggot.

fucking paki country

what we need is our own state internet protected by GCHQ and free from negative thoughts.

Nice VPN Cletus, no self respecting British man can't take what he can't dish out

Abdul? Is that you?

Fuck you Tea slurper biscuit dipper.
Hear me out now....

Suck my Pink Pajeet dick.
Lend me white hoe, not the one that's sick.

Give me biscuits, give me the train.
All colonization has gone in vain.

Islam the peace truck will ram you up.
You deserve worse so shut the fuck up.
Bad teeth, Bad cricket, Bad Weather, Worst Capital.
I hope scrawny queen gets raped at citadel.

you guys only teamkill anyway

Fuck off Mohammed, welcome to Sup Forums, where no one gives a shit about your feelings.

Abdul you let white children die in your streets and did nothing

You are a failure

shutup ahmed you're not even british.

I can tell because you don't know how to take banter.

This is Sup Forums lad, if you wanted serious nationalist discussion then you'd visit Stormfront or another similar website.

decent bait 6/10

Get over it. The British are known for their steadfast and indefatigable attitudes to hardships. You crying like a little bitch, you're the odd one out here, you big girl's fucking blouse.

Safe space for brits?

Seriously, the bullying against Slav members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Slavs are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Slavs man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Slav man "Ivan"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Slav man that they are "Ivan"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Shut up Fag. Go join the Leafs if you want to be a bitch.

Derp no one cares

fuck off you flip imposter

If you can't take the bantz fellow bong, go to Reddit or Tumblr.

>Britons
>uses the word "losers" as an insult

Nice proxy Jared

You should be helping to improve our country, not crying like a faggot

Go back to your safe space abdul

What bullying?

Twat

Your talents are wasted here, I'm sure you could get a great job in like a call centre or something.

"hello sir my name is Richard, you seem to be having a problem with your computer"

>if you want to become a paranoid skitzo and be labelled a possible terrorist, visit stormfront user.

kys u plum

>You live in a police state
>Said police state isn't even capable of protecting you
>Nation of hideous women
>Muzzies out the wazzoo to boot
>Trash at football even though you claim to have "invented" it
>Just as dumb as amerifats but without the kickass military and huge economy
And what seals the deal for me, you guys were once the most glorious, classy, beautiful empire the world had ever known.

I just like bullying Sweden, but since you asked.