What's your snapping point user?

What's your snapping point user?

At what point do you cast the keyboard aside and grab your rifle?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
youtu.be/gblpc4JeKy4?t=1h16m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=kKv1EoLqT8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf
>grab rifle

TOPKEK

never
Once the shitskins are done killing one another the weak (whites) will inherit the earth as God intended.

I-I have my rifles and 12 gauge..

>implying this isn't all empty rhetoric

If they came for my children, or my guns, or my dogs.

Just because we don't sell guns at 7-11 doesn't mean we don't sell guns at all.

It's easy to attain rifles for hunting up here if you have permits.

Also saved cause this is a shit post from a flat lander most likely.

Get out of here, FBI

> If they came for my children
Canada. Bill 89.

heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/

Just reloaded my hashtag >clip

Me and my friends were going to do something "drastic" when we heard the rumor that Obama was going to use his executive power to null the election. After further reading from a non Infowars website, we realized Alex Jones almost got us all killed for nothing.

>implying your government wouldn't confiscate them at the first sign of civil unrest

if they impeach trump on some made up bullshit.
Trump was elected as a big fuck you to the establishment, if impeached on fake shit it will show that there is no democratic way left to take back the nation. If this happens i'm bringing my rifle to Washington.

Even as a rather rampant anti-Semite I still believe that Natalie Portman is essentially the perfection of the female form.

When we get yet another terrible president named Bush.

Noone here will ever "grab their guns", since we all know what happened at Waco, or what happens daily to people getting swat-ed.

Noone said "enough", when patriot act was passed, or when Bush started illegal renditions, tortured people (even US citizens) at Gitmo, or even got caught spying ON EVERY SINGLE US CITIZEN 24/7.

Its all empty rhetoric. A middle class guy has more to lose, if he tries something stupid.

Revolutions were usually fueled by hunger/fear and 100% dissatisfaction.

The USA is a Huxleyan dystopia where eating/sex/alcohol/drugs/entertainment/sports are so distracting that noone would willingly give that up.

where is the gif from?

Photoshop

This. Populations with full bellies don't revolt.

youtu.be/gblpc4JeKy4?t=1h16m55s

Not smart posting that. Although we all know that it's just satire. R-right guys, no need for government monitoring here.

World wide finical collapse late 2017 -early 2018, that's the time lads.

Bread and circuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKv1EoLqT8Y

Stop helping the NSA build psychological profiles on us, leaf.

why isnt she wonder woman?

These things: Removal of the current administration, given the political environment and the incredible amount of bias against this administration, or any attempt to remove or otherwise null the powers of the executive branch or transfer it to the congressional or judicial would be the death knell of the republic. Any removal of rights of common citizens to keep or possess arms and ammunition. Any Communist/left extremest revolt or uprising using force to apply their ideology in local or larger areas or any attempt by them to remove areas from control of the united states government or its people. (ala isis) Any attempt by outside actors placing troops anywhere in the US or its territories, all are invaders and shall be treated as such. Any laws passed under any government to restrict the life, liberty or property of individuals on US soil.

It is the duty of all citizens, especially ones that are armed, to be aware and wary at all times to answer the call of the nation, and its ideals.

> swapping one jewess for another

Retraction of the first and/or second amendment. PS I am in Londistan on vacation and a bunch of naked homosexuals were riding bikes down the bridge people got knifed on. A rickshaw muslim just shook his head in disgust at it, I can't say I felt differently.

What the fuck is wrong with you, UK? I am leaving tomorrow to go to some lakeside place, can't wait.

Wow she just gets prettier and prettier. This woman is now my dreamgirl.

When Hershlag gets BLACKED

Im not going to tell you nigger.

post more portman fakes!

Oh hi NSA.

She's pretty old. Gal Gadot is somewhat old too but not as old.

>rifles for hunting
>if you have permits
Point made I guess? Don't know what you hoped to achieve by making this post.

Any law or action passed in my country that explicitly targets white people. For example, banning any locality from having a 100% white population or government.

That is tantamount to an open declaration of war against my people.

The rifle's for intruders. The keyboard, on the other hand, was once a constant exercise in restraint. I was in a near constant state of snappage. It was a Compaq.
Then I got a Mac. :-D Now I can better focus my well honed restraint on not strangling my husband.
Progress!

Your Highness
Also has Natalie Portman is metal thong. The dick she was touching came from a Minotaur.

Don't even joke about buying a Mac

When they press the internet killswitch, obviously.

lel at all the faggots ITT

what is this natalie portman gif from??? is that a penis??

Okay Jason Genova

Brainwashed. Pointing out such things as "wrong" will get you a violent reaction because you are breaking the conditioning.

I often feel like Im the guy running on stage at the hypnotist show shouting, "but you're not actually a chicken. You've been hypnotised into thinking that!" and the response always comes, "well, how do you explain all my lovely feathers?"

eh

Oh Shiiiii

Confirmed body double.

>Natalie Portman doesn't have a flat a--

.... Holy shit fucking dropped

>it's a "JIDF tries to trick Sup Forums into not gassing the kikes by shilling a handful of cherrypicked jewesses" episode

lel, this is the same tactic they do with cherrypicking good-looking girls and putting them in IDF uniforms to drum up support from israeli betacucks

soon...

Even if there is a financial collapse (which there probably will be in some form), it's still not going to be as bad as the Weimar Republic or tsarist Russia.

Let's face it lads, the Jews have won for good.

Get keked stormfag scum

Nice try, shlomo. Go ahead and post some Alison Brie and that fat kikess from Two Broke Girls. What the fuck I love jews now!

That's for me to know and you to guess! Just keep pulling on those Jinga blocks, kiddo!

>muh Shlomo

I'm g*rman.
Kys stormfag troll

When someone dares to poo in the loo because some white trash told him to do that on some faggot board

>I'm g*rman.
And your children will be ar*b.

remember to sage and ignore all nsa threads.

> Caring about ass like a nigger

I want a chimp out to happen in the UK with Muslims. All we need is the OB to accidently shhot a niggerand that will be enough

I want them all to go snackbar and get shot by the military and cause a civil war/race war/.

I'll only ever be happy when all Muslims in the UK are dead orhave fucvked of back to Somalia/Pakistan

for real though, as soon as some fucking mudslime kills someone in my family or a close friend I'd lose it

Bought a mac so I could develop iOS apps. Love the swipe pad, but fuck... the file system...

I'll know when it'll happen, hopefully it won't

This.
Shitskins run and hide.

Get out FBI. Info fishing meme.

I think most of us are just waiting for the fuse to be lit
no one wants to be first if no one will follow
once we know the rest will follow.. it will happen.

honestly seems like europeans should have taken up their beebee guns and slingshots and taken to the street by now

I remember a time when I thought Canada was awesome. I wanted to move there. I'm sorry your country went all 1984/brave new world. Burger land is next. If our free speech falls, it's all over. God save the west

Yes very Huxlian indeed. With a dash of 1984. I wonder how long the western family unit will survive. It's already falling apart in canada. They'll take your kids away if you don't accept their gender identity. Fucking madness