Im heere for the job intereview

Im heere for the job intereview

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zMOlahdPcgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'll have no problem finding work in the jewk.

now he just needs to attach a fidget spinner to his face

You can work in the mail room.

Serious discussion here.

Why do they do it? They must know that people wont employ them? Unless they want to work for a tattoo studio?

It is not the same as being lazy or irresponsible. They invest time and money and many resources in getting it done. It is not like failing to look for a job.

How convenient, now he can suck 3 cocks at once.

Fuuuuck it if i was a boring cunt with a tiny cock that ejaculated prematurely i'd probably do that to my face too.

How bad of a infection would you get from that? And also your mouth getting dry as shit.

so that they can "look" for a job and collect their welfare check after nobody hires them

They're either in their teens or early 20's and are retarded, that's why,
He probably would desu senpai.

I want to see a bitch do this now. Surely there's a woman insane enough to have those piercings. We can make it happen.

They usually have actual plugs that they put in them with clear plastic covers. The one's that are hollow are just for show.

i wanna push my penis through the side and out the other as he massages the shaft with his split tounge.

sorry, the position has been eliminated.

This guy is right

He just can sell stuff online like me.

I've had a few funny looking individuals work with me over the past 11 years I've been at walmart, but nothing like OPs pic.

I legitimately can't tell what this says, what the fuck.

This faggot in the photo wouldn't last a week in the "Work Industry"

I do calligraphy as a hobby and I can't either.

Rus? Rub? Ruby?

BUS
or RUG
or RUS

sure. but first, please step in our uhhh... new medical examination chamber haha

It says "bus". Obviously a guy fascinated with public transportation.

Wage gap.

Can you juggle flaming midgets?

pic related?

B-B- B-.. We are discriminated against for tattoos and piercings

Funny thing is he actually cannot suck anything anymore. Like literally those massive holes in his cheeks make it impossible for him to suck.

It's also likely he has trouble eating solid foods because those holes will not only have damaged his saliva glands but also some of the muscles you need to swallow things. He probably lives off of a liquid diet now and will for the rest of his life.

...shouldn't there be a better way to build skyscrapers other than having a guy literally bolt beams together one screw at a time?

back of the line bitch!

So he can't even use a straw to drink his soup?

Hope it was worth it.

Just activate a magnet near his face and enjoy the show

this is my current muny

some bus driver subculture shit

Splendid, we have just the minefield in need of clearing out.

>42 orders

better get cracking spicfriend

Her name is Olesya, she made a huge tattoo across her face after she met some famous tattoo maker from Ukraine, his name is Ruslan. The picture says RUS

good one

>gay people are just like everybody else, we just want to be accepted
>surgically alters his face so he can take 3 cocks at the same time and lick them with his doubletongue

tranny?

No that is how steel is erected
I-Beams, Webs and Flange, Gusset connectors
Grade 2 Bolting
They quit using Rivets in the 50's because the Torque can not be gauged on those types of fasteners

She fell in love with him and decided it was a good idea to express her love by doing pic related

Nope. He cannot use a straw to drink anything.

Just think about it. He has two giant holes in his cheeks and if he tries to suck the air will flow in through these holes. He has no seal to create suction.

maybe they inherited wealth dude. like a trust fund type deal, never have to work cause mommy and daddy's money will always be there

Good for you

fuck if i know

>He has no seal to create suction.

Unless he's sucking three dicks at once

He managed to copy Michael Jackson new nose so, good job there.

Kill it with fire!

He uses plugs to close the holes when he's not trying to be edgy. Remember those old rubber plugs the old bathtubs use to have? He uses those

After a competitive hiring process you've been chosen as the successful candidate, we've given you the contract to be the new sprinkler head.

they must hate themselves a lot to mutilate their face like that. it looks disgusting.

The other methods are 10 times more expensive.

>Hi, I'm here for the interview

Fats are worse. At least body mod freaks are open about their choice to look disgusting.

I bet he can snort a lot of coke much easier now.

yeah I get it, it just seems to me to be a really inefficient way to build huge buildings...

permanently smug

Jesus wept.
We need a new plague.
Please, can India accidentally spawn a super virus?

There used to be special places for people like this with obvious mental retardation. They were called asylums and they kept inmates separate from the general population
They need to bring back asylums. Thing were better then

Had a cousin I worked for.
He did underwater diver welding & built bridges, & pile driving.

You really have to be a different type of animal, it isn't for the faint-hearted.
These guys are coke heads & almost have a death wish.
You understand why only very few people get selected to do that type of work.

>work industry

Why though? Should there be a large crane with a power tool attached to the end of it instead? What about the interior?

DIdn't think about that didya dumbshit

wow you are one ugly motherfucker
and you did it to yourself
i would rev up the chainsaw if i saw you around my home lol

And when he coughs and sneezes, snot will fly everywhere

cant remember if it had a specific name, but there were french beggars (during a time where "competition" was high) that completely mutilated their face, cut off their nose and shit, so they look more miserable and get more money...
now I can imagine how they must have looked

it should be legal to purge these

What's the point of mutilating yourself that badly?

>Ukraine.

Well that explains it.

Robin Williams?

SUCH.
A.
WASTE.
ROPE WHEN?

I'm a software developer, but I honestly feel like some meek shit compared to these guys.

You'll be a great addition to our family here at Bob's facial modification emporium, welcome aboard.

very good

Wow everything this kid does will just be a distraction.

Fuck off, kid. You've volunteered yourself out of proper work. Go suck dicks on the street corner.

LMAO SHIT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DONE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

That shit is still happening to this day. I vaguely remember reading an article about somewhere in SE Asia where people would deliberately cripple themselves so they could panhandle.

youtu.be/zMOlahdPcgc

Ye wot m8

plz tell me you're the one selling overpriced Kek goods to those retards

That's why he will most likely use plugs 99% of the time.

Looks like someone's not getting buried in a yid cemetery

People like that don't go to job interviews.
They do that shit to their faces to demonstrate they can't exist in human society. They are sociopaths.

>Should there be a large crane with a power tool attached to the end of it instead?

well yeah, or robots or something

you wouldn't have to hire a hundred dudes to screw in bolts or whatever... they need breaks, they can fuck up, they need to sleep....

just have a machine that does it, let it work and you have a new building in two weeks.