FINLAND HAPPENING: GOVERNMENT COLLAPSE IMMIENENT

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/newly-elected_halla-aho_sparks_debate_about_future_of_government_coalition/9662545

>The Finns Party, Finland's second largest party by the number of seats, elected immigration hardliner Jussi Halla-aho as their new chairman
>Will replace the current chairman, moderate foreign minister Timo Soini
>Halla-aho wants his seat
>The other governing parties are seriously considering if they will continue be working with the ebul fascists
>Left-wing opposition is in full meltdown mode, calling for the resignation of the government
>Shit might actually go down within a couple of days, worst case would be a new election
>Binland is nazis now :DDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-7797138
is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005249092.html
mvlehti.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake news

hahaaaaa fug DDDDDD-----: binland is gollabsing

Good job, toothpaste

We nazi now

It's true quince bro, our prime minister is quoted saying Halla-aho is far from the political spectrum of the Center Party, which is the party of the current prime minister. He's also saying he will refuse any political attempt by the Finns Party regarding immigration. The next step is obvious: We will demand that the current kike influenced prime minister steps down from his position.

Fuck a new election, let's start looking at the logistics of the day of the rope.

I hope so my toothpaste since childhood.

fpbp

Give us a quick rundown, is the Finns Party /ourguys/? And would a new election be good?

Interesting times indeed

We thought they were, but their former leader turned out to be a cuck when they got into power. This new leader is a guaranteed /ourguy/ though, so now we might have a chance.

There's only a few million of you guys and the birth rate is tanking. You need to go full Fortress Europa pretty soon desu.

Sending my feels.

Johan Beckmann is the only legitimate ruler of Finland.

Sweden will declare war

Basically yeah, they want to restrict immigration and heavily so from the shit parts of the world, they also support a Finnish exit from the EU, what we like to call Fixit.

H U U T I S T A

Q1) Why is Timo Soini in the Finns Party if he's a milquetoast cuck moderate?
Q2) Why is Timo Soini the foreign minister if The Finns Party are only the second largest party? Is this a coalition government?
Q3) If it IS a coalition government, why were the centrists willing to coalition when Soini was chairman but not now Jussi is chairman? Surely (in their mind) a Nazi is a Nazi is a Nazi?

Holy shit the gets.

You think a new election would be beneficial if that happens?

Älä laita tällaista

näihin kuviin, näihin tunnelmiin, NIH!

If we're going to be Russia's vassal we're going to need a governor who isn't a complete cuck.

>GOVERNMENT COLLAPSE IMMIENENT
Revolution ???

Cible Ubrising ???

If we close the borders ISIS wins.

You will live to see the finnish empire rising again and conquering the world

at last i truly see...

MESTARI ON MEILLE SUOSIOLLINEN

yle.fi/uutiset/3-7797138 Vieläkin vihainen

True Finns will become the equivalent of SD in Sweden. Hopefully not too late.

Hets mot folkgrupp är en hedersutmärkelse! Heil Halla-Aho!

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO QUINTS.

I WANT BINLAND TO BE NAZIS NAO.

No, the result we got now is the best possible one. Halla-Aho has been very anti-immigration for a long time, way before the current migration crisis happened.

Onko ABB oikeasti Halliksen fani?

> a finn denied his future

>Halla-aho
you guys have the cutest names, Finns are cute, CUTE!

Now read it backwards

O shid not again :DD

And that fat fucking POS Soini is ousted or what?

Can some Finn tell me about the "banning alternative media"-stuff I've heard about.

Too early. PS support is still low because Soini betrayed his voters.

But it will probably recover to 15-20% under Halla-aho

that guy is some kind of a tranny/fag rights activist who caused quarrel because he attended some rainbow parade in his FDF uniform

Teuvo Hakkarainen was just elected 2nd vice chairman.

w h a t t h e f u g
h
a
t
t
h
e
f
u
g

äärimmäisen epätodennäköistä, mutta jussi oli nimeltä mainittuna anteron manifestissa mikäli oikein muistan

police wants to shut down mvlehti.net fake news site
mvlehti is run by russian putin-bots anyway

What do you mean, a new election where Halla-aho becomes prime minister? Can't really say, is a governmental collapse ever good? If there's going to be drastic changes (in other words if the Finns Party becomes the largest party) there pretty much has to be a collapse in government, since other parties would probably refuse to cooperate on several important subjects. Whatever the case, this signals that a lot of our people and especially the youth supports the Finns Party, which is promising in my book.

This thread is truly blessed, Kek is pleased by this event.

How horrifying

>Sad mongol pepe.jpg

you got 2/3 correct. I'M NOT SAD.

I bet that fag is at least part Swedish. Tranny rights activists belong in the muslim world, and Africa, that's where they're needed the most. That's their future destination, their new home. Or we can just club them to death, whatever.

lol. not habbening

poista tää

>Halla-Aho
halla, aho, Sunt Eu, Picasso,
Ti-am dat beep,
Si Sunt Voinic
Dar Sa Stii Nu-ti Cer Nimic

Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei
nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei
Nu Ma, Nu Ma Iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai

>John Frostglade :DDDDDD
sounds like some guild wars name desu
no proof of swedish ancestry, his good swedish is because of his job in the navy which is mostly swedish-speaking

This is partly why Halla-Aho is /ourguy/ :

>In December 2008, Halla-aho was put under investigation for incitement to ethnic or racial hatred (under Finnish law referred to as "ethnic agitation") for remarks published on his blog.[35][36]

>On 27 March 2009, the Helsinki District Court ordered Halla-aho to stand for trial on charges of ethnic agitation and breach of the sanctity of religion. The charges were raised on the basis of remarks related to the sentencing of Seppo Lehto on Halla-aho's blog in 2008. Here, he wrote that the prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, making reference to Muhammad's relationship with Aisha, and that Islam is a religion that sanctifies pedophilia.[37] In another text, he asked if it could be stated that robbing passersby and living on taxpayers' expense are cultural and possibly genetic characteristics of Somalis.[32] The text was originally intended as a response to a Finnish columnist of the newspaper Kaleva, who had written that drinking excessively and killing when drunk were cultural and possibly genetic characteristics of Finns.[38]

Now you just kidding rite?
Talking about dream team right there

what does " Trotille " mean ?

is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005249092.html

They're probably referring to mvlehti.net/ . Very trashy newspaper that has some real news and they sometimes start witch hunts against dangerous immigrants and their protectors, getting few innocents as collateral damage sometimes. The based guy who runs that media is currently living in exile in Andorra because he's wanted for libel and some other petty stuff. They got Spanish authorities after him too, it's where he was originally. It's far less dangerous media than our multiculti mainstream papers.

>is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005249092.html
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Tranny rights activists needed anywhere

Yeah, NEJ.

Is Laura Huhtassari second in command now?

Abu Jahar did nothing wrong

We need a statue of this man somewhere. Or everywhere.

Ebin :D Here's based Teuvo working at a saw in Honduras.

Ironic punishment. We're gonna send the communists to "work camps" but don't let the name fool you.

left outside of all future governments and ignored by the other parties?

SD can only exist because sweden has a two-block political system where the two blocks can not enter government together. every finnish party can enter a coalition with one another except for Basic Finns. unlike sweden where the positions are locked there is endless political maneuvering open for the mainstream parties.

ebil nazi binland. Does your airforce flag still have a swastika on it?

pleased to be toothpaste brushing for you.

>Halla-ahon tukija, kansanedustaja Laura Huhtasaari puolestaan valittiin puolueen ensimmäiseksi varapuheenjohtajaksi.

Ebic :D

WHY YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FINNS DON'T ANSWER THIS !!???

HS fake news said that The Finns Party literally became Finland Democrats overnight

This clearly shows that there is no "political freedom" and no other opinion that would get tolerated by the left. They are complete fascists/communists who will allow dissent only in non-substantial matters, as a circus for the masses, to pretend democracy actually allowed to change the course of a nation. They must be destroyed as for they thirst for the destruction of their own nations.

Comon Ice-Magyars. Don't put our name to shame. Time to wake up and get uncucked. There is still time.

finnish matters don't belong to niggers

The Bilderberg establishment got extremely worried all of a sudden.

can sumwan gibb me a quck randown?

"torille" means "(let's meet) at the market"

Only in ceremonial parade use. We have copy RAF roundel with Finnish colors in use.

>let me tell you about finland
>being a nigger magnet

Trotille means nothing. Torille means "to the marketplace!"

Yes, but they have another official design for everyday use. The swastica flags are only brought out on parades and other special occasions, as far as i understand.

ebin sspuurdo spräde pönder spästerr xDDDD sprölölölölö :DDDDDDDD