The Powdered Jew

Is it degenerate to be addicted to sugar ?

Yes. /thread

Yes, you should immediately kill yourself

That's a real sugar mountain on your picture.

Yes. Being addicted to anything is degenerate.

Do you even realize that humans evolved perfectly fine without sugar for centuries?

Sugar is a drug pushed by food companies

I just grow sugar beets in my garden and make my own sugar. No Jews are getting my shekels for my last remaining vice.

It's degenerate to be addicted to anything, my baguette friend.

Absolutely

>Fixed my sugar addiction last year, never even occurred to me that I even had one
>EVERYTHING to do with my health and mood is better.

Avoid the 'low fat' shitmeme too.

>EVERYTHING to do with my health and mood is better.
This. So much. Unfortunately, I've never been able to stop sugar for longer than a month.
Help me.

Get on the Keto diet / something similar.

0 carbs, 0 sugar. Just high fat, medium protein (high protein too if you're going to the gym), and plenty of crunchy veggies to go with it all.

Once you start treating yourself to lavish helpings of bacon, steak, sausages, eggs, slicing up lard and butter (real butter, not that 'spreadable' shit that comes in plastic containers) into your meals; you'll forget all about that skank bitch sugar.

Not just that but everything tastes better once the sugar fully leaves your system and you aren't bludgeoning your pallet with flavorless carbs like bread, rice and potatoes constantly.

Just start the diet and tell yourself "This is it. this is my life now, forever, until i fucking die". This isn't a phase until you get the body you want, it's forever.

The biggest issue when trying to stop eating sugar is realizing that almost literally everything has sugar added to it.

Just...everything. Even some meat.

Thank you.

i dont like very sugary shit
salt on the other hand. . i literally crave salt and there is probably something wrong with me.

Yes, also, a reminder that gluttony is a sin fatasses.

I'm addicted to sugar. I can go forever without eating junk food or soft drinks but the moment someone buys it in my house I HAVE to drink it. I haven't drank anything but water for about 2 months but today someone bought Dr. Pepper and I've already drank 4 cups. Send help.

Some sugar is good for the body but not a lot.

I would say over-consumption of sugar would be Jewish.

>rice
>potatoes
>flavorless
Fight me

You can't /thread yourself, but this is still fpbp.

Sounds like anxiety and compulsive behavior.

If you were addict you wouldnt be able to resist that much time without eating it.

Sugar is the biggest food jew there is. It's the most addictive substance on the planet and they inject the shit in EVERYTHING to keep you addicted to it. Read labels, avoid sugar, and if you're really serious, take the ultimate food redpill and do Keto. You'll quickly find out how addicted you are to simple carbs and sugar, goys

This. I literally don't buy groceries anymore because I have no self control. I can't bring pop into my home at all.

My fridge only consists of water and condiments. I generally buy fresh meat to grill on each day after work with steamed vegetables.

I am in my 30's now and have come to the conclusion a few years ago that there is no way I can control myself around shit food so I simply separate myself from shit food altogether.

That and constantly exercising with my dog has put me in a really healthy place at the moment.

You're not "addicted", carbs and sugar giving you great energy... just eat the mars bar, goy.

DRINK WATER

Rice tastes like nothing, user

Not everything is a jew

>shariablue does not know how to /thread

Being addicted to anything is degenerate. This is fucking retarded though because almost everything has sugar in it naturally. What is bad for you is the man made sugar substitutes like HFC.

who stevia master race here? inb4 cancer risks

Just put some lemon or lime on rice for taste

That shit tastes strange.

Yes, Sugar is worthless.

Yessss goyim eat the cancer powder

You just admitted that rice tastes like nothing. Put some lemon or lime juice on veggies instead of shit rice that has no nutritional value and tastes like nothing.

Once you ascend to full keto, that's what they are in comparison to everything else.

Just stop being weak, needing everything to be sweet.

Salt addiction is not only more common but also more unhealthy