Is "pedophilia" normal?

Women are at their sexual prime from 14-17.

They are at the state a normal man will find them sexiest from those ages.

Is pedophilia therefore natural?

First of all, you are retarded. The definition of pedophilia is being attracted to girls long before they achieve their sexual prime.

hmmm... You seem strangely knowledgeable about the subject....

Because I understand language and what words mean. You don't get to change the definition to suit your agenda simply because you don't know the correct word to use. This is an educational issue with society as a whole.

Not in today's world.

I imagine you make an ephebophilia distinction.

That is archaic. Today pedophilia means wanting to pork anything under 18.

assuming she's gone through puberty and resembles a woman rather than a little girl, I wouldn't say it's "wrong" from a biological sense. I do understand why laws are in place though, it's one of those things where the age might be a little too high, but in a way that's meant to serve as a catchall to avoid mistakes or social problems.

Have you ever spoken to a 14-17 year old girl? They're total children.

Protip: Most men aren't attracted to a woman's mental state or how well she can carry on a conversation about Platonic forms.

Above 14 it's called ephebophilia you stupid shitstain.

Also everything is "natural" to an extent, includying cannibalism, rape, sodomy or necrophilia since they can be "found in nature". Doesn't mean it's right.

This is the same retarded argument all faggots use.

you mean exactly like adult women? color me surprised fag

>Have you ever spoken to a 14-17 year old girl? They're total children.

Women never go mentaly beyond 14 years old, ever

ever spoken to a 20-30 yr old?

it doesn't matter their age, a man will never connect with a girl the same way he does with another man, so it doesn't really matter if they are total children, total frustrated children or total sad children, might as well have them be young.

>pedophilia
>hebephila
pick one
Also, just because something is natural, does not make it moral. Rape is natural. Murder is natural. That doesn't mean doing these things are healthy for anyone involved or society as a whole.

If her age is on the clock she's ready for the cock.

no

please fuck off with your degenerate false biotruth bullshit

We have titz and shhiiieeeeetttt

some1 gib me da moneys

Old fag here my wife is just as dumb as our daughter. They are mental midgets. I asked the wife where she wanted to go for dinner and she lost het mind.

kek
Nature has no morals
>Ever spoken to a ....
kek
Yup 606 is a faggot

Wrong. Only in retarded states and countries is the aoc above 16

Natural is what you make out of it.
I'd say that most 14yo girls would feel traumatized after having had sex with a man much older than them, which justify the policies most Western countries have passed in this regard.

Sure, they may be more fertile, but what about their actual experience, you fucking creep?

>Is "pedophilia" normal?

Please stop.

tits

women are in their sexual prime late 20s early 30s.
Teen girls are at that spot where they have strong hormones and very weak methods for controlling or even understanding their reaction to those hormones.
Don't get this confused.

When you see this you assume her body is ready. There are 18 year olds that have stunted development. I agree it's a catchall. It's ok if it's boipucci tho. Maybe these soon-2b-blacked woymns can get a doctors note declaring them fit for the stick

Spez : google knows, select all images with shorts... looked like some young girls wearing shorts in the captcha

thats not pedophilia, women just call it that so that youre shamed into spending money on their haggard asses

>pedophilia
scientifically speaking age 14-17 is not and never was pedophilia

Then they become rejects because they are absolutely worthless so they teach and fuck their students

>I asked the wife where she wanted to go for dinner

Thats where you fucked up. why would you care what your wife wants, you cuckold?

shes wants to do what U want. dont you get it by now?

(((science)))
Kek

Go be muslim somewhere else.

You belong to my Flag folder now, my Rare friend.

rare
too bad I already have you

Yup. She settled and accepted a lonely life because she would be ostracized for going her own way and killing her self at 37

no, not the poo!

>14-17
>pedophilia
Wanna know how I know you went to public school?

>shes wants to do what U want. dont you get it by now?

Most women actually want to do what they want to do.

The problem is most women don't fucking know what they want to do.

AOC 15 here for people under 21.
Over 21, you can fuck 18+

Nah, sexual prime is like 19-23

>kek
You have no power here.

KEK

>hey where do you want to go for dinner
>I don't care
>ok
>take her to pic related

>implying women develop mentally after 14
Theres little to no difference in the mentality of a 14 year old girl a 40 year old woman.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. 12-13 years old.

Their prime is early 20s

but the reasons rape and murder are bad are based in nature

rape is bad because you're polluting the genepool of a society/family with unwanted genome.

murder is bad because you're removing individuals from a society for the benefit of oneself instead of the society, but the death penaly exists in some countries: murder is okay if it benefits society, bad if it benefits just an individual.

the only reason hebephilia is wrong because it's associated with rape. But the reason it's associated with rape (can't offer consent) isn't true. The reason is that the family of the teen sees your genome as unwanted and sees their child as uncapable of making her own choices (this feeling extends far beyond the age of consent, but after that the family loses the power to call the cops or do anything about it). hebephilia/pedophilia are common is societies with arranged marriages because it removes that problem.

Have to disagree, I think 18-20 is peak female age. Under 17 is like stealing, they're too stupid in high school.

That's where experience comes in but chicken heads are to busy maintaining a material self amongst their friends they fail to learn anything... which is why they are mentally still teenagers they never grow up.

pretty much

Thanks Satan

>Today I learned.

>12-13 years old
>Prepubecent
You mean 7-8 years old. Girls usually enter puberty around 10.

+we have toilets too!

>early 30s
>prime

From where I am we have a saying, con pelito no hay delito, it means if she has hairs its ok

This, tfw this was one of my first redpills

>14-17
>literally just starting puberty
>secondary sexual characteristics haven't even finished developing
>the sexual prime
Why are pedophiles so fucking dumb?

Trips of truth**

Kek
>

Alright calm down deer.
Don't let me come and poo at your pussy shaped country.

You good sir, have clearly not dated many teens ;)

pedophilia is definitely a pathology or at the very least degeneracy.

Ephebophilia (15-19 year olds who are post-puberty and reproductively mature) in the modern west however has been conflated with pedophilia literally as a result of feminist propaganda.

It allows feminists to reduce competition from younger more fertile women which allows them to keep sleeping around longer until their 30s-40s before they have to settle.

Since older women produce sons with less testosterone the damage to western masculinity is immense, and I think it's part of the reason there are so many homosexuals and femboys these days.

It boggles my mind that Sup Forums has fallen for this under an anti-degeneracy banner.

shitskins not allowed

>Is "pedophilia" normal?

No, not in Western countries and for good reasons.

>Is pedophilia therefore natural

As others have said in this thread such as Pedophiles in general are fucking creeps and there's a very good reason why they are. They're completely unable to find a partner or get laid with an adult girl so they prey upon girls who are a lot more vulnerable emotionally and completely naive about the world when it comes to being manipulated by a 45 year old mustachio with thick round glasses.

Only thing normal in this world is OP will always be a faggot

well first of all 14 to 17 isn't pedo anymore, a pedo is someone who wants to fuck girls below 10, second yes it is natural for a man to look at a women who has nice body and find it sexy or admiring it.

Think I've never seen Andorra

If you think for just about 10 seconds you would realise that humans evolved to find those early sexual characteristics most attractive. The sooner you breed, the higher the chance for survival. Didn't have the luxury to wait for big boobs to develop back in the neolithic times.

>14-17 isnt pedo anymore
found the pedo

what if i id as underage? checkmate leftists

>The problem is most women don't fucking know what they want to do.

yeah, you have to set the stage for them, with everything. without men they have no reference point. Without a man telling them what they want, they'll resort to mindlessly mimicking other girls.

>Above 5% population Muslim.
>shitskins not allowed.

Says who, your momma?

>thys

If they bleed, they can bring childs.

Not it's not normal and it should be punishable by summery execution

>Since older women produce sons with less testosterone

Source? How do I google this? Are there also related studies on serotonin/dopamine?

young male kids are usually also more to depression so I feel it may be relevant too?

>I'd say that most 14yo girls would feel traumatized after having had sex
Hahhahaha you never had women in your family i take it??

>pedo
>age 14-17

Pick one

the irony, coming from a fucking dago

based bong knows his shit

I fap all the time to 14-18 yr old.

>reddit
You have to go back

A 14yo girl having sex with a 16yo boy is a lot diferent than if its with some hairy 47yo creep

I have two. 14 and 17 can confirm they are like children mentally. Any guy older than them that feels attracted to them for any other reason than trying to get in their panties must be mentally stunted. I live with them and trust me, they annoy the fuck out of me most of the time.

>45 year old mustachio with thick round glasses.
So cops are pedophiles because they have thick glasses and mustaches?
Thats a really weird SJW way to look at stuff...

winner

Yeah and thats a cherry picked theory but im pretty sure in brazil theres a few 14 to 16 year olds fucking 40 year olds.
>money.
And you have your answer.

Fucking ageist bigot.

No, it's just common sense. I don't being attracted to girls age 14 as pedophilia. Want to know why? It's the AoC in some European countries.

In the UK it's 16. In France it's 15. So it seems the only difference between being a pedo and not being a pedo is 20 miles across the English channel.

It's stupid isn't it? Law doesn't decide what is acceptable. Nature does.

>They're completely unable to find a partner or get laid with an adult girl

You're conflating the issue. The problem with pedophiles is that they have a mental disorder that attracts them to children. It has nothing to do with whether they can or cannot find a mate in an appropriate age range, they just have no desire to do so.

You probably escalated to that though. After a while normal material doesn't produce as much dopamine so harder more taboo material is needed. You probably didn't start out doing that.
It's not normal. You are sick. Seek help.

>They're completely unable to find a partner
Yes, and the reason why women like rich and strong men is because they're completely unable to find a partner who's poor and weak.

>sexual prime late 20s early 30s

>stunted development
More like they made the rules up before they put massive amounts of sugar and hormones in everything, and now girls are developing earlier than intended.

>fit for the stick
:^)

>India talking about muslims
You had so many that they split off, took a bunch of your land and made their own country. You still have a lot of muslims left in India too, still.

I've dated many 18-20 year olds in my late 30's. They're really only good for sex. I also lied about my age and said I was in my mid 20's and they were all dumb enough to believe it. I only told 2 of them I was actually 38 and that actually turned them on more. I'm not rich either. Just a graphic designer but I keep myself in too physical shape and buzzed my hair so they couldn't tell I was starting to go gray. That young all they care about is physical attraction.

Woman detected.

Stay mad, bitch. You've been going downhill since 18.

What makes pedophilia wrong, and how it is classified in every single country that has laws on it, is based on the child's ability to make decisions in terms of legal mental capacity. People under a certain age are, for the purposes of law, incapable of making decisions for themselves on certain key things. They cannot own property, for instance, or consent to sex.

Essentially, age of cosnent has nothing to do with physical development. It's an time chosen considered appropriate by that society where they believe the average girl has matured enough mentally to be able to decide who she has sex with.

>early 30s
>prime

You're a femanon, aren't you?

I think your issue is with the reasonableness of consent laws. That's only distantly related to issues associated with pedophilia.

But to answer your question, it's in the interest of government and the church to keep the age of consent high, primarily in the West. Western women are expensive as hell, and the public/institutional policy goals of marriage and sanctions for underage/out of wedlock behavior by men is largely intended to unburden first the church, and now governments, from the catastrophic costs of the swaths of destruction women create wherever they go, by driving suckers to absorb/privatize those costs. Less fettered access to younger women thwarts that policy.

>women are in their sexual prime late 20s early 30s.
Hey femanon.