Nigger Hate Thread

Apparently on 12% of posts on this website contain hate speech so I feel like we need to boost those numbers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ol9Tf39jh8
youtube.com/watch?v=NTChaucaM0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that the site as a whole or this board?

Also niggers

Come on folks we need to gas up this bitch

niggers

niggers are sub human. fucking gorillas. shit colored skin. retarded brains. criminally inclined. ugly monkey features on their faces. can't read write or speak english. eat too much fried chicken. drug addicts. grape kool aid drinkers.

Subhuman Porchmonkeys, Hope they get hit by the triple-k mafia.

Jesus man take breather

But seriously this is top kek

Pol is a Christian board.

Also niggers.

It's better to get nuked than let your city be run by niggers.

anyone who hates russia is anti-slavic and i don't take to that kinda jazz

Why you heff to be mad

this post proves liberals dont understand meme culture. sad. maybe one day you'll get it. question how old are you? honestly asking i feel like you're middle age based on your choice of picture

nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=8ol9Tf39jh8

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

That nigger looks like an agent orange baby.

so middle aged then

Once you go black, no self-respecting white man will take you back

That looks like a fuckin Argonian hand or something, you sure it isn't just a mannequin?

The way these white women dress, they are trash anyway. Have fun with mental illness women.

The only kind of woman that likes a nigger is either 1. a slut that only cares about muh dick and believes the bbc memes; or 2. not attractive enough to get a white man

youtube.com/watch?v=NTChaucaM0s
Good song, very catchy
also OC picture I made, but you can steal it. I'd love to see my work floating around Sup Forums because that means people appreciate it

Women are masters of deceit. It's not difficult for them to conceal their pasts.

>triple-k mafia
we're on it

Oh finally, but seriously, why would I need to roast the niggers a lot more? They're toasty enough. They do need a good reduction of their population, though.

Women who have sex with niggers are usually proud of it. "I was so tolerant" or "Jamal was so much bigger than you". That, and they're usually either trashy or slutty. A decent white man wouldn't want the kind of whores or white trash that date niggers anyways.

Nigger

Crime