Brit/pol/ - Jockos v. Sassenachs edition

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

>JOIN THE DUP
mydup.com/get-involved/application-form

> Election 2017: Majority of Tories believe Theresa May should quit as prime minister – do you agree?
edp24.co.uk/news/politics/election-2017-majority-of-tories-believe-theresa-may-should-quit-as-prime-minister-do-you-agree-1-5056253

Exclusive: Britain is sleepwalking into joining EU army, warns top UK military commander
express.co.uk/news/politics/814294/Brexit-news-Julian-Thompson-warns-UK-sleepwalking-join-EU-army

> May seen fighting for survival after election failure
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-pm-idUKKBN19033L

> EU fears Brexit delay, uncertainty after shock UK vote
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-eu-idUKKBN1900I8

> May to finalise cabinet amid DUP talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40231107

> The Cabinet will now assert themselves
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/cabinet-will-now-assert/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/carolinejmolloy/status/873438866111332352
youtube.com/watch?v=7R6_Chr2vro
youtube.com/watch?v=zI0dPGuP2zE
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-hampshire-40232627/marwell-zoo-monkey-escapes-into-food-shop
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
youtube.com/watch?v=1PXnD5jEa-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proportional representation when?

IT IS OLD BUT IT ES BEAUTIFUL

COME ONE ENGERLAND

No hope, no future, no nothing

I think a lot of Momentum groups are calling for them either to sign a letter supporting Corbyn or be de-selected.

reunite the empire and overthrow the prime minister with direct control from the queen

>THERE ARE MEN IN ULSTER WHO WILL NEVER SURRENDER

England is a cuck country.
Scotland is a cuck country.
Wales is a cuck country.
Only based Norn Iron can save us now.

Hopefully May crushes the tory cucks rebelling against her

We need to be strong for the brexit talks, praise kek Theresa and remember NO MERCY

Would be nice to see her take based Farage on now UKIP are out of the picture, that would really rustle some damp rag jimmies

>THERE ARE MEN IN ULSTER WHO WOULD RATHER DIE THAN TAKE DOWN THE FLAG

>elected sinn fein MP's that bombed you in the 90's

>nornirocuck

>banning encryption and safe spaces, blocking dodgy websites etc

This is the kind of shit your nan comes out with after readin the Which? Guide To The Internet.

It's unworkable and easily avoided by anyone who has a clue.

DIE BEFORE THEY PULL DOWN THE BLIND
I
E

B
E
F
O
R
E

T
H
E
Y

P
U
L
L

D
O
W
N

T
H
E

B
L
I
N
D

They may be true but I'm talking about the football

David Davis would be good. BoJo is the posh guy who would fare badly against attacks from Corbyn (even though he himself went to private school), but David Davis was born to a single mother and grew up in a council estate. Plus he's pro-Brexit and a deft debater.

Vote DUP

>Wales
>cucked
Nuh-uh. People here hate immigration (outside of Cardiff); they just vote Labour because muh traditional working class party.

So it's become apparent that this whole thing has been a masterplan on his part to become Prime Minister.

But why did he not step up after Brexit?

FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, MY PEOPLE HAVE ENJOYED CHEDDAR CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE ON A STECK

Boris is an opportunist Churchill wannabe who thinks people will think he's clever if he throws long words into his sentences. David David actually believes in leaving the EU.

Prime Minister May is unstoppable.

Was this ever proven true

he is very deft. also impressed by chris graling in QT he should be chancellor. boris to become home sec.

Compared to Norn Iron the nazis were cucks.

>tfw a sassy black Londoner chick starts getting up in your face and you can't tell if she's being genuinely hostile or if she wants the D later on

twitter.com/carolinejmolloy/status/873438866111332352

TORIES CONSIDERING REDUCING ABORTION TIME LIMITS IN RETURN FOR DUP SUPPORT

>dyed blonde
Kys desu

Think you mean Eternal President Paisley, lad.

>impressed by chris graling in QT

Why? It was straight out of the Theresa May playbook.

The right move is to field Boris. He's very popular with the public which is what they need right now.

Dunno. Someone posted once that his voice now is not the actual way he used to speak which is far more hilarious if true.

Davis also believes in freedom. I was researching him and found he launched a by-election in his own seat purely to bring up the issue of civil liberties in response to counter-terror laws. He won't be a fan of May's plans for the internet.

Defend this, you neo-nazi fucks.

GOOD.

>WHY CANT WE MURDER CHILDREN

why are roasties so fucking immoral and disgusting

he has presented the case for austerity very well in past QTs. seems like a reliably chap.

He is very popular and people like him, but they hardly see him as a steady, serious hand - which I think is what is needed at the moment. Don't get me wrong, there is a time and place for Boris. He will have his turn one day.

Hope this means a parliamentary vote instead of a referendum, or it will fail because muh fetus is part of muh body.

He's very like Theresa May in that he says nothing of value, absorbs the criticisms and is seen as having won by not losing. Davis is the same but at least he has some dry wit.

Ruth Davidson would be a good shout. Charismatic, had a good campaign in Scotland, well liked among Tory voters unlike May, and I've even seen a few Labour supporters say that for a Tory she's pretty likeable. Would have a better chance at stopping Corbyn.

Obviously my number one choice would be my Toryfu, Louise. That sexy psychotic cokehead.

RIP IN PIECES MAYBE RICHARD HAMMONDS

Whodafuck is Jones?

Did he actually get his balls cut off after a sex act gone wrong

>tfw user steals picture from Sup Forums and immediately posts them on Brit/pol/ and think no one will notice

May is the only strong leader the Tories have left. Getting rid of her would be a BAD idea. She single-handedly destroyed Labour and made sure that they will never be elected again.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R6_Chr2vro

Why are women so mental about muh abortions? Medical issues are one thing but it's mostly just slags not wanting to take responsiblity.

>mfw I don't know what you're on about

what's here? it looks like a wasteland

Owen Jones?
The guy who got the youth out for Corbyn and general cry baby

Because they love destroying the white race

Third times the charm.

Supposedly, he spoke in a far plummier, posher accent and his current one is put on so he sounds more working class. Might be shite though.

Answered your own question.

>we need more women in politics
>reeeee what is this bitch doing!!!

Ruth Davidson is brilliant for winning elections, and I really think she could pick up some of the youth vote. The only people who seem to dislike her are Scottish nationalists.

But I feel like her place is in Scotland, and that her work isn't done there. Plus she'd need to be made peer or MP to be Tory leader.

Did you ask her if she would like to be colonised?

Will banning abortions bring muh right wing '50s tier docile serviant qt wifes back?

F

QUADROSPAZZED ON A LIFEGLUG

someone edit the manlet in my image to be on fire

Old steel/chemical plants

She's reminiscent of BoJo in that she's media friendly and sort of likeable but a Tory bastard at heart.

No that would make sense, after all how else can a private school born and raised faggot help actual workers vote for a private school coal burner

Hope he dies and kills that retarded show

Unlikely. Oxford doesn't have a journalism course; Jones studied history. Unless it was extra-curricular.

The absolute state of Hammond

Reminder that other than his views on the EU James May is /ourguy/

Also youtube.com/watch?v=zI0dPGuP2zE
one the comments "Secretary of transporting that bitch to the pavement"

Background?

Look at that whiteness and despair

Yep he's dead

Monkey news lads

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-hampshire-40232627/marwell-zoo-monkey-escapes-into-food-shop

>he only has a fracture to his knee

was hoping for crispy manlet tbqh

What's his endgame?

Thick

i.e. low IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
This is my jam right now.

Can I get my self sectioned by going into a walk in centre and telling them how depressed I feel (want to kill my self) or do I have to go to my GP?

>this country is finally, finally going to debate abortion

Oh God yes

karen

Well well well look at all the Drumpftard Tory neo-Nazi alt right crybabies. Thought the election was in the back didn't you? "Shills GTFO" you cried. Well the shoe's on the other foot now sunshine. The penny has dropped. The eagle has landed. The chicken's flown the coop. The eagle of righteousness has chased the chickens of racism right out of the farmyard.

Saint Jeremy stormed the elections and brought home a victory for Team Red. Team Love Not Hate. Team A Fairer NHS. Team Crush White Supremacy. Team Defeating Islamaphobia. How does it feel?

How does it feel knowing Mummy May is in jail awaiting a show trial for crimes against the PEOPLE? In a few days time she'll be in the Gulag and so will all the rest of you.

Never thought you'd see the Red Flag flying over Downing Street? Never thought you'd see Comrade Jeremy giving the fascist imperialist transphobic so-called "Queen" of England her marching orders? Never thought you'd see the smiles of joy on little Muhammed's face as he shouts "TAKBIR!" knowing that hate has lost and love has won.

You can all go and cry into your cheese and cucumber sandwiches now. "Mummy" can't save you racists from the electric chair.

EXTERMINATE THE HATE

WE'VE GOT ALL THE MOMENTUM NOW

Labour in recent years have struggled to get much of a footing in Scotland.

For Tories, it's been almost impossible. Winning as much as 13 seats in Scotland is probably more of a feat than Corbyn winning a few more seats in Yorkshire and Greater Manchester.

Be a left wing cuck masquerading as a satirist.

Eddie is YKTD, right?

>Watch as the 1000 year tory reich comes crashing down

youtube.com/watch?v=1PXnD5jEa-A

Owen didn't study journalism

Broken leg. He'll be reet.

HMMMM

>Let's stop selling shit to and dealing with Saudi Arabia shall we?
>Let the country turn to Russia or China shall we?
>Let the Saudi Royal Family lose control shall we?
>Let the millions of literal Jihadis take control of the oil shall we?
>Let those Jihadis control the economy and the region shall we?
>Let the literal millions of Jihadis have literally 10's of billions of pounds as well as a well kitted out army shall we?

REALLY fucking makes me think

If you want to be lorded over by an ugly dyke come to Ontario.

He's crashed again.

The same as every other candidate. Getting BTFO by Theresa May.

Technically that wasn't a cycle lane

Every black London girl I've ever met. They're very aggressive in a way where sometimes you don't know how to take it. It can be intimidating if you're not used to it or if you're not prepared to give as good as you get.

Causes massive boners.

Labour will never win again. The Tories are the only party that can undo the damage of the Blair Years.

It's pretty hard to get yourself sectioned mate. I went to hosptial after severely harming myself and didnt get locked away.

>So he went to this little caff right and asked for a bacon sandwich and a cuppa tea, then when they bring it out he has a bite of it and there's nuts on it. Takes a sip of his cuppa, and there's a banana in there, and he thought 'ang on, this is a bit weird ennit? Turns out, in the kitchen, little monkey fella.