Varg is a mudshit

Why would you support Varg Vikernes over The Golden One when Varg says shit like this?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497110655114.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497050045707.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

al-islam.org/islam-and-nationalism-dr-ali-mohammed-naqvi/part-seven-islam-and-nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's well established that this guy is a fucking moron

>implying

Fuck outta here. I don't care what the golden one says i don't like varg. He's a faggot.

At the very least the golden one is trying to make people better.

And a criminal.

They're both fucking idiots and should both be ignored.

the golden one is a faggot
varg speaks the the truth

why?

who the fuck cares, they're both fucking faggots, probably literally

>t. mohammed

Why does he has so many threads in here ? Is it sliding material ?

I'm 90% sure this guy's an actual muslim.

Everyone of these characters if fucking shit

that goes for lauren, milo, "lolden varg"

Richard Spencer is the future

What is his end goal? To sow defaitism in the heart of European nationalists?

Varg is an edgy pagan, the GoldenOne is pro-gay
Varg made some decent music, the Golden One has good workout advice

Anyone who likes Varg over The Golden One needs to be taken behind the sauna and shot in the head.

Varg is a fucking retard who wants Muslims and niggers to overrun Europe and burn it to ash, just because he is so deep into his pagan bullshit he hates anything to do with Christians.

Youtube e-celebs are a cancer on all boards.

> Paganism - when you admit that your christians anscestors for 2000 years were actually morons. but you finally figured it out so you are ubermench

It's relevant to politics.

>wouldn't Muslims do a better job at defending Europe?
He's right though. Do you have an actual argument against this?

Richard Spencer is also pro-gay

>varg over tgo

I can see where he is coming from but fuck that

How the fuck would it be better? Mudshits can't even defend their own coutries.

Turn people against eachother and against christianity? Honestly, Islam is a much more realistic alternative than paganism, and he doesn't seem to criticize it nearly as much. And the idea of pagans turning to islam is nut as ridiculous as it might sound.

I'd force convert the whole European continent to Islam if i get guaranteed that my imam still has blue eyes and blond hair thousand years from now. Culture and gods change, civilizations grow and collapse, but blood stays forever.

Islam is alot more aggressive than Christianity.

A European Islam would definitely have been better at defending Europe.
>Mudshits can't even defend their own coutries.
yeah because of them being arabs

varg is insane in a non-meme way

Muslims have civil wars with each other on mass, Shia, Sunni, Yemenis any Muslim who has a slightly different perspective or belief of Islam is a kuffar who must be killed

Even the richest states attack each other over fucking nothing, Saudis and Bahrain are in disputes right now and Saudi and Iran are attacking each other

All these different sects are flooding into Europe, once they remove the native Christians and non believers they'd turn on each other as they have for thousands of years

This desu

Varg is pro-gay. He said he's against killing homosexuals like his ancestors did.
this.
Golden One is based gym bro. Varg is crazy uncle.

So, we should erase the entire progression and march to glory of European history, and start over, but that's fine because lol my eye colour?

Who would they defend it against? If it weren't for muslims Europe wouldn't even need defending.

>should we preserve the one thing the kikes cant directly steal
Yes

he is 100% correct, I don't see the problem here
in the first one, which is taken out of context, he is pretty much saying the same shit Hitler said, that if one abrahamitic religion had to take Europe, Islam would've been the better choice, since it's a masculine and alpha abrahamitic religion by default, while christianity in its roots is the almost exact opposite

Being white just isn't enough for me. Sorry, but I think we're more than just a skin colour.

But it's not "Islam" we are defending against, it's the non-European people replacing the natives.

Golden One > Varg.

based.

“Blood is greater than gold, a dirt clod is greater than a stock portfolio, honor is greater than the highest dividend, the folk stands taller than the sum of its business-transactions.”

Varg is right Christianity is a cucked religion created by kikes. Stop worshiping Jews, it's pathetic. Even Golden one says he's Pagan.

and btw, at this point though I wouldn't want that because like christianity, islam also degenerated from its roots
it's not the Islam of the Umayyads anymore

stop making retards famous

H O L Y S H I T

O

L

Y

S

H

I

T

So you're saying that you'll be fine with all white people converting to Judaism?

Christianity is the foundation of modern Europe.

He is not implying that Islam is good in any of those webms though. And he is 100% against non-Europeans coming here.

He is just giving an outside perspective as a "pagan".

Eastern Rome never fell it had a crises that it recovered from shortly afterwards and it had a godlen age and lasted for a thousand years

I don't give a fuck about your "glory and progression". As Varg says, this civilization is rotten to the core, and when it's going to die there's no mind in desperately try to reflate it. We can build another one if needs be, but once you stain your blood it stays mixed and there's nothing you can do about it.

God made you have beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair, it would be shameful to destroy them just as it is shaving beard. Hmmm made me thunk.

>tfw Sup Forums converts to Islam because the Muslims hate Jews too
>tfw Sup Forums teams with muzzies to kill degenerate fags, transients, Marxists, and destroy Israel.
What a fucking timeline that would be.

Human sacrifice is so horrible! I'm so glad chistians slaughtered and burned thousands and thousands of european pagans!

It is written
>Say unto them, As I live, declares the Lord God
>I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked
>But that the wicked turn from his way and live
>turn back, turn back from your evil ways
>For why will you die O House of Israel?!

No its not, JUdaism is, 9.5 million people are jewish

So have no respect for your heritage or what your forefathers fought for.
>finland
Oh, never mind. Such weak statements as "culture doesn't matter" is expected for a nation that never accomplished anything.

Trailer trash jihad apologist and down syndrome synthol freak? Why would I care about any of them. Oh, and had Karl Martell did not prevail at Tours then whole Europe would have fallen under mudskin Arabs worshipping a pedophile prophet. No, Europe would have most certainly not "kicked ass", it would have been exactly the same multiculutral shithole as Ottoman empire.

when that guarantess that my country si filled with 100% flemish people for another Thousand years, yes I would.

hell, remove jesus and iconography, get a menorah in place of a cross and wer're good to go.

not to mention the unavoidable hybrid fusion when religion comes into contact with culture/race. the judaism of europeans would be a lot different from that of the middle east.

just like christianity was fused with paganism and resulted in all sorts of practices, folk culture,....

It is not great, but if I had to choose, either judaism and survival, or the current degenerate atheism and dying out then yes, I would prefer it.

culture and religion may change, but genetics are forever.

Pretty sure Christcucks sacked Constantinople and left it to the dogs. Sound familiar? Now where did i hear of Christcucks turning on their own before?

>Violent desert religion preaches violence

Cool story broh.

So what, you'l convert to islam but kick all the non european muslims out? You know Islam is anti-nationalist right? I don't get it how you reject christianity because it's jewish but accept Islam instead.

Nice argument against him, taking things out of context.
You have to watch the whole video to understand why he said that but ofcourse you being a total jew you would do this instead.

It is written
>THOU SHALT NOT LIE

he is not wrong thought

I don't accept Islam, I'm an atheist that believe Europe should be only for Europeans for various reasons.

I'm simply saying that if I had to choice between a pure European but Islamic Europe or a Christian multicultural Europe, I would pick the former.

>but genetics are forever.
They're really not. The genetics of Herodotus didn't last even 1/10 as long as his cultural contribution did.

>if I had to choice between a pure European but Islamic Europe or a Christian multicultural Europe,
Well that makes no sense, since the chance of having a pure but islamic Europe is 0.
al-islam.org/islam-and-nationalism-dr-ali-mohammed-naqvi/part-seven-islam-and-nationalism
>As we shall explain later, the Quran has explicitly rejected the basis of nationalism, and states that language, colour and race are no criteria for unity and privilege.

Cuz it's better than being the kikes bitch. At least we wouldn't be ruled by sluts and faggots. We want Paganism but yes like Hitler we see Islam as stronger and less degenerate.

i also realized how much more respect varg has for arabs then Southern Europeans

>2017
>still giving a shit about Kristian Vikernes

And a literal white nigger who lives under welfare

>Well that makes no sense
Is it supposed to do? Do you think I hope we will be converted? As an atheist I hope we remain atheists but not "multicultural".

"We are all equal before God" said the Christian pro-refugee genocide enabler to the refugees he shelters at his local Church.

what about the fucking reconquista?

Why do you robots keep repeating this? It doesn't make it more true.

t. cuckstian

Well, thing is Meds aren't hardwired to be cucks like Nordics are

hes kind of right actually , there's many different versions of Islam that doesn't use sharia law .

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects.
Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani) .

Yah I know western europe is really christian.

who rules over the Low Countries again?

meds or nordics?

hmmmmmmmmmm

By 2025 niggers and arabs will rule over them

keep believing that, moor

but no sect can go against the book right?

>Condemns men for destroying European architecture
>Burns down churches

Varg grew up in Iraq as a kid, he was exposed to Islam at a young age and literally gets nostalgic over it

The guy should be thrown in an oven day 1 on the day of the rope

it could actually , look at half of shia'a fabricating the quran

is it because of hadiths?

top kek

You snowniggers are so dumb. The guy speaks the truth, listen to him.

Btw, we know its you Marcus.

>killing someone in defence is bad
>making money while doing nothing from an entity that implicitly hates you

Go fuck off elsewhere. I don't agree with Varg always and Marcus is my age roughly and relate more, but Varg is at the top in some respects for compared to every European there is.

Contrary to the widespread belief, we don't hate you and we are actually sad about you. It is like seeing how your retarded cousin kills himself.

>Varg grew up in Iraq
This is actually true wtf?
>Since there were no places available in the English school in Baghdad, the young Vikernes went to an Iraqi elementary school during this time.

>Was indoctrinated in islamic school from young age
>Burned churches
>Trashes Christianity
>Says Islam isn't as bad

>spain being sad about anyone else

top kek, find a job yet?

kind of , they bring hadiths that are not sahih , or
a tafseer that is not correct so they can make something halal .

Not wanting to kill innocent people =/= being pro-gay
Dumbass

Underrated post.

youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ

>floppy disk tier """"brain"""" of the burger cannot comprehend 5 verse text

>sahih
>tafseer
what does this mean?

My monthly income without even moving a finger is 1500 euros. If I work it can go up to 5000 euros. So worry about yourself...

He literally uses him growing up in Iraq to justify his views on race (i.e they are shit at developing their country unlike whites)

Man these christian shills are fucking funny. Varg was right when they say they say 90% truth and 10% lie and it's what poisons the message. I actually trust him more now after reading posts in this thread.

>he thinks that's a lot

hahhahah poor spaniards