Stand up, fight back: Democrats refuse to give Trump last word on Paris climate accord

When the Trump administration abdicates responsibility, Democrats are there to resist on behalf of the nation and the world.

#resist

>please save the bolar pears!

>I cant wait until white people cease to exist and western civilization is a smoking crater

Leftists are literally demonic-tier

Trump has nowhere near had the last word
He got attention, which is what matters most to him
And any day now he'll backflip on everything he's said .... again

Polar bears > drumpfkins

Dear upper middle class....I am not a Commie!

WTF AMERICA YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO FOOT THE BILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#killyourself
#georgesoros
#shareblue
#hypocrites

>Wow, why can't republicans get anything done
Say the Democrats as the Republicans are trying to handle their political tantrums preventing them from doing actual work.

There are more polar bears alive today than 50 years ago.

yeah, that moveon campaign was fruitless.
they tried to oust kushner with a petition and that would've benefitted us but I guess it lost favor or interest.

That's cause we can't even do something simple like making a jew lost it's job anymore.

We are a pale shadow of that we were.

Well imogine muh shok.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED UKRANIAN WHY ARENT YOU BANNED FOR MAKING THESE RESIST THREADS YET?

I see you're doing a bad job, you won't be payed this week.

The US can handle its own legislation. We don't need to go around signing circlejerk international agreements that don't actually do anything.

I wonder if that white bear is a metaphor for white people?

Would that sign be appropriate at a "alt-right" rally?

>First it was "climate cooling"
>Then it was "global warming"
Climate kept CHANGING LIKE IT ALWAYS HAS
>So now it's "Climate Change"
OP QUIT your BS, it's all BS.

not your safe space

back to plebbit drumpfkin

Especially not with bitch motherfuckers who secretly actually detest us yet are such coward spineless weaklings they pretend to be our friend as hard as they can daily.

If the states want to strive for cleaner energy, then they can just go ahead and do it. Who the fuck stops them? Why do we need any discussion on this matter?

I'll just leave this here.

We need to create mees to represent the hypocracy of the left calling themselves "the resistance" while fighting the outsider in order to maintain the status quo

#RESISTtheRESISTANCE
#KeepTheStatusQue

Polar Bears and baby seals are delicious. Go back to eating your humus and smokin muh weed ya faggots.

that's like little Billy's first attempt at climatology

>assumes a climate sensitivity following Lindzen and Choi 2009
lmfao

The level of brainwash with the whole climate change bullshit is astonishing, honestly people are fucking stupid and retarded.

no fight left in them
just laugh and move on.
focus on helping trump get shit done.

We must secure the existence of our species and a future for White Bears

& I hear faggot al gore is, still flying around in jets, making a 2nd docu of this BS, if u can believe it.

there's more polar bear now retarded nigger

Is that a dead polar bear?

Leftists showing their stupidity yet again. The polar bear population is higher now than it has ever been since we starting recording their numbers.

>We didn't had the real numbers of polar bears before.
>Now they are great cause we improved the mechanism to count them.

Heil Trump, the God emperor must make his will on the enviroment.

This is retarded

Since it's a non-binding agreement it's not a treaty. Therefore states, counties, cities, towns etc. can all abide by the Paris agreement if they so choose.

So can corporations if they choose.

Trump is a fucking dipshit on this, like he is on so much else. It was just to appease his MUH GLOBALIST supporters who are likewise dumb as fuck.

Even fossil fuel companies told him he's being stupid.

All Trump did was give more moderate voters whob believe in man affected climate change a reason to not support him or Republicans.

Look at that fucking white supremacist in the polar bear suit. Look at all of those racist nazis saying we should defend it and that's it's an obligation. Fuckin racist democrats at it again

>implying improved counting mechanisms is bad for the enviroment

Read this

It is fucking pointless and probably more harmful environmentally to commit economic suicide with this climate shit

Australia for example saved a whole 0.0000475 degree Celsius at the economic cost of $160 billion

The economic impact required to save a single degree Celsius is $3.2 quadrillion

Meanwhile if you suffer extreme economic collapse it's worse for the environment since poor starving people will kill animals to survive with no care for conservation and cut down trees for shelter with no care of environmental impact.

You're committing economic suicide for something that doesn't actually do anything

If you want to try and improve the environment instead you shouldn't commit economic suicide but instead push those resources towards realistic things like nuclear

>t-the treaty isn't binding so it doesn't matter
>that's why we have to sign it and we're doomed if we don't

You lying kikes really need to try harder.

Those companies already had deals in place for gibs and cheap opportunities in third world countries so of course they'd be against him pulling out.

It always goes with these agreements that we end up footing the bill and paying but barely anyone else does. If it's non binding and doesn't matter then there's should be no problem with us pulling out

Just answer what the actual temperature impact the Paris accords are supposed to have? What difference will it actually make. It'll have a huge economic impact but what actual difference will it make environmentally. I want numbers

Useful idiots for the jewish climate change agenda.
Stop chemtrailing the earth and the weather patterns will go back to normal.