Why shouldn't the white man pay reparations to black people?

Why shouldn't the white man pay reparations to black people?

I mean, you kinda did enslave them for hundreds of years.

Arabs enslaved blacks for 1300 years and blacks enslaved blacks for as long as humans existed. When do they pay reparations?

When will blacks pay reparations to whites for freeing them from the Arab slave traders with violence?

I think giving them plots of land as reparations would have been a pretty good idea. Rural folk tend to become conservative and traditional both in principles and voting patterns.

Urban dwellers are degenerates in general, hence modern society today.

You know, nobody is involved into slavery anymore therefore why should I pay you lazy motherfuckers off my pocket. You'd spend your "extra money" on bullshit anyway.

Completely regressive thinking.
If modern white people are responsible for slavery in the past then are black people not responsible for BEING slaves in the past? Allowing yourself to be conquered/enslaved and your children to be born into bondage for generations until might be the lowest form of existence possible. If black people want reparations they would necessarily need to first admit as a group that they are the biggest losers in history and the most pathetic example of human beings ever.

This is the regressive conclusion of trying to fix past injustices and holding people accountable for the sins of their ancestors.

Nobody alive today had anything to do with it, so levying something against innocent people to pay people who were never enslaved (even though they may still legitimately feel the effects) would compoumd the resentment.

>recordscratch.mp3

Wait a second, in America, corporations ARE considered people! And wouldn't you know it, some of those corporations are OLDER THAN THE ABOLITION OF SLAVERY. In the case of financial institutions that match this description, like the New York Stock Exchange, Citigroup, Brown Brothers Harriman, and others, a case could easily be made that these "people" DID indeed profit from slavery, and due to the magic of compound interest, are STILL profiting from it.

Also we could ask Hollywood to stop fetishizing it and traumatizing everyone over it today.

Niggers get free welfare, food, transport, education and communications. Thats more than I get.

This

>I mean, you kinda did enslave them for hundreds of years.

No I fucking didn't. My ancestors did. I'm not guilty because of something my ancestors did.
Slavery is abolished, grow up, stop living off of welfare.

their reparation is that they get to live as a free people in a land that is nearly 100% devoid of reasons to be afraid of anyone except niggers, and that's on them.

>nobody is involved in slavery anymore

Except the niggers themselves and the arabs. Look at Libya and gulf states

When will Turks pay for their Ottoman past?

African nations should pay them for selling them into slavery in the first place. Blame the people that made the product not the people that bought it.

Why should the descendants of the white working class pay for the crimes of the bourgeoisie.
Especially the Slavs.

Slavery was legal

East asians deal with sex slaves too.

I personally enslaved them? Or was it people Im probably not related to who did it like 200 years ago?

Flying Dutchman you're 100% right, my comment was slightly generic, anyway slavery of course isn't totally over. Good point there, sandniggers are still into the "business"

>Why shouldn't the white man pay reparations to black people?
Because race is a social construct duh.

I don't care about black people's suffering.

You want some? Come get some.

>I mean, you kinda did enslave them for hundreds of years.
No.
No, I didn't.
You have the I.Q. of an apple.
Shut the fuck up and sit down.

Find me a black who was a slave and find me the white slave master who owned him and we'll make him pay reparations.

>white people didn't create slavery
>White pride abolished slavery in US
>No one alive today in US was a slave
>No one alive today in US owned a slave
>We have reparations in the form of affirmative action and welfare.
>Oooga booga gibs me more

No

White people abolished slavery in US*

Why are you fucking newfags bumping this shit?

Why should the spawn of slaves be entitled to paychecks meant for their ancestors?

You do know that slavery is to this day being practiced in many African countries and in many Asian and mid-eastern countries?

You do know that right? You aren't a dumbass monkey shill, right?

Please for the love of brazillian booty models tell me you aren't a dumbass monkey shill.

What am I your dad bitch nigga? Why the fuck should I have to pay anyone that I didn't create shit?

gibs me dats

You missunderstand something. Whites d'ont have to pay reparation for enslavement but for liberty of black people.

I think all of the men who fought and died in the civil war paid for their fuckin liberty.

>blaming white people because of their ancestors actions
>demanding we pay for our "crimes"
>forgets that slaves, who were prisoners of tribal conflict, were sold by Africans
>forgets that the Ottomans were buying slaves long before the European empires needed them driving the demand for slaves upward
some people still actual think white people are bad because shit that happened before most of these idiots demanding "justice" were born and i'm tired of it

What happen to the Black were few (under 4 mil) as slaves and now are many (40 mil) thats 10 to 1.

Whites are starting to go down while blacks keep going up.

WTF.

True. We should have castrated them like the arabs did. Look what happens when you try to be kind to savages.

They're better off than they would have been had we not brought them from Africa, where they were already slaves and where there is no such thing as individual rights or upward economic mobility.

Stop kidnapping my sealolis
Fucking white males

Send them all back to Africa if they dont like it here.
/thread

So did arabs and I don't see them paying anything anytime soon. In fact, they still enslave blacks to this day.

>Why shouldn't the white man pay reparations to black people?

>Why shouldn't the peoples of Ireland, Scotland, Romania, Greece, Russia, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria, Moldavia, Danemark, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Andorra, Corsica and pretty much every single fucking country that host white peoples , regardless if they even had anything to do with the black ancestors slavery, pay reparation to a bunch of whiny niggers from halfway across the world whose sole legitimacy is their own words?

WHite men bought into the slave trade that already existed.

Only 1 Sub Saharan African Empire outlawd Slavery; and that died out in the 1300 before white people arrived.

If you don't kow history of Black people, don't presume to ask stupid questions.