Will anyone ever be able to actually beat destiny in a debate? he just destroys everyone who talks to him

will anyone ever be able to actually beat destiny in a debate? he just destroys everyone who talks to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vgI_bo_up8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

>look mom I posted it again
sega

>dwag who cares if whites become a minority in their own country LMAO XDDDD

It shows how stupid right wingers are when a basic bitch leftards KOs one after another.

>stop beating me
>reeee
Typical republican/pol/ response

Sips tea

For months I have stayed awake pondering this very question. I have begun to construct an artificial intelligence to battle Destiny. Only something that combines precise reasoning with encyclopedic familiarity of all the data on the internet would stand a chance.

The thing is... the more I interact with my creation, the more it seems clear to me... I am just cloning Destiny...

>my own country
what did you do, to make it "yours"?

Jim made him cry.

more no name e-celeb advertising

sage

Well?
There is no answer that isn't blatantly racist

It's funny because back in the sc2 days this guy seemed like he was rightwing. Shows the danger of low T I guess

>Destiny's fanboys are once again out
>hunting is the same thing as killing a 4 year old girl
Someone will dump the c/c on all the shit people have on him and all the videos where he got fucked. Even by kosher e-celebs.

>mfw altcucks get BTFO by a college dropout libtard

Rule of conquest, we fought and won it fair and square.

He was growing up. But grew out of it. Like a child growing.out of.their goth.phase. get it?

>l-l-low testosterone!
How.fucking insecure are you with your micro.penis to.have.to make this argument?

>we
how many indians you killed yourself honey buns? also are you sure your parents arent immigrants?

So Then muslims, russians, or chinese should be able to kill us all and take, fair and square, right?

better they come to the USA and take it over economicaly fair and square

Watch the Ryan Dawson one, faggot.

Dawson schools him. Destiny's only rebuttals were "yeah but i just feel like trump is bad, too"

You cant debate someone with logic if they don't value logic. Its the same reason you cannot debate against vegans or liberals.

They don't care about facts, only feels. And even if you are to give a solid point they will deflect and call you names.

Destineh is a shite wanker hoo dohsend nu anathan aboot Yorop

We should meme him into debating Molyneux or Vox Day.

shit meme 0/10

>mfw based Jim made him cry

That one was really good.

Someone with twitter spam this shit on molymeme's page:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vgI_bo_up8

destiny lost to a guy with a lisp on a debate regarding if whites were superior so I really don't think he has much of a leg to stand on. Hes a shit debater that picks on shitter debaters to boost his ego

Sargon murdered him.

And that was fucking Sargon.

jim got him to advocate for the invasion and bombing of mexico as an alternative to simply closing the border. The only person he embarrasses is himself.

>we need globalism so chinks can make my iPhone cheaper
-desTINY 2017

>Sup Forums got BTFO by this

This, he totally didn't get his ass blown out the last four times someone talked to him because his only argument is "LOL WHAT A RACIST AM I RIGHT TWITCH CHAT?"

He also isn't a complete mental midget who wants to fuck his sister.

He really is unstoppable. He destroys EVERY type of nationalist and expose them as the uncultured, uneducated swines that they are. It's basic economics.

The body is frail, but the mind mighty.

Hi, Destiny.

You need more ointment for the assraping you got from NakedApe?

>STOP BEING RACIST
And that right there is the only argument Destiny ever has. It's why he fucking sucks at debate, he can't answer facts with facts or provide facts of his own. His only retort is to accuse the person he's debating of being a racist. It's like listening to a tumblrtard try to debate.

It's why he's still dragging around the bloody prolapse behind him after getting fucking destroyed by NakedApe. Also why he throws an internet temper tantrum when someone mentions Sargon. He got wrecked so thoroughly by someone who had their sources on-hand that he has a literal case of internet PTSD.

you're not going to meme yourself into popularity faggot.

Sage

>Where do you work out?
>At the library.

You seem pretty confident about your argument. How you hop on twitch for a chat to test it out mano a mano?

>Destiny calling someone ELSE a cuck
Rich. Hilarious to hear this useful idiot champion sandniggers who would behead him in a moment if they controlled the state.

I just watched few videos of him and he's an idiot using argumentation fallacies over and over

>LOL COME ON TWITCH CHAT I'LL BEAT U UP
This is another thing Destiny does that pisses me off. He can't actually argue facts, so he tries to dogpile you with supporters.
He's too much of a dickless retard to go on someone's non-twitch chat livestream to debate them. He's been invited numerous times to discords, but his fragile, microscopic ego is so glass-like in appearance that it would shatter into a million pieces if he didn't constantly have 50-60 people in a chatroom giving him moral support.

Yeah nothing like the sweet sound of

>LAWL DAWG U GOT DIS :pogchamp: :kappa: :gaypride: :retardpride: :pogchamp: :pogchamp:

To remind him that he's surrounded by intellectual giants and not screaming little kids who are dumb enough to fall for his ad hominems and appeals to authority.

Pic related. I would call this one Destiny's second most popular argument.

You realize that's the average Americans dream. Instead of the gay migrant shit try to take it by force and see what happens

Moly would be great. That would be a bloodbath

>FB.COM/PATRIARCHIECOMICS

>the alt-right, the pepe spamming people who liken themselves as intellectual rationalists who hate the degenerate idiotic leftist SJWs and wants to preserve "muh culture." Calls everyone retards, cucks, autists
>whenever they come on to speak they cannot form any coherent arguments, stumble upon their words, constantly use circular logic, and end up admitting their god empror Trump is an idiot

He also repeats himself. He's like a kid in middle school who thinks he has something really important to say so he'll just repeat it again and again until the conversation stops and you acknowledge him.

He repeated himself so many times during the Sargon debate that I thought his mic had glitched for a few moments. What's funny is that he actually thinks he won that one.

Every time his views start dipping into the 1500s because he plays that godawful Unknown game he posts these bait threads to generate enough interest in another 'debate'.

Don't fall for it.

>Funny dog and cat picture
Do you have a point?

As proudly said by someone who has never watched a Destiny debate in his life.

I would even argue that Jontron won his debate. His only mistake was to misquote a study, which was then taken wildly out of context because Destiny cannot actually do research or form arguments of his own.

"Naw that can't be true" - Literally Destiny's only argument. He has never done any research into something one of his opponents have said past a simple google search.

sheeeeit

do YOU?

You've clearly never watched him debate anyone.

Did you even watch the "debate" with Ryan Dawson? Destiny got schooled so hard Dawson just turned it into a lecture.

Lol the issue is destards argue whenever destiny gets raped that it was a discussion not a debate.

Yeah but destiny made more interruptions so he won

I mean, Destiny, I've watched most of your debates. And every single time, you get BTFO.
>SAGE

How's that nigger cock taste? You seem a bit SALTY!

>You've clearly never watched him debate anyone.
I've watched all of his debates and what I said is 100% true.

Are you going to argue that he DOESN'T have 50 people on standby for moral support or that his ego isn't so fantastically fragile that he doesn't tweet at the people he debated for days after an argument because of how asspained he is? Because we can look at his channel to see the first is true and look at his twitter to see the second is true.

He's a gigantic little kid who is consumed by the Dunning–Kruger effect to make himself think he's an intellectual genius. He has no actual arguments of his own, but has to enclose himself into a hugbox with screeching morons to make himself feel validated.

The fact you think he doesn't do those things when we can clearly look at his channel during either of his debates and see the scrolling :pogchamp:s in his twitch chat means you haven't even bothered to look at any of his debates and need to fuck off back to twitch where you came from, you underaged retard.

Don't worry, those "You're a racist" accusations will be true any day now, Destiny.

You talk a lot, yet you won't accept his challenge. Sounds like you already know you cant win this.

If we don't defend ourselves.

>gish gallop

>:pogchamp:s in his twitch chat
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

you have to go back

Didn't Naked Ape make him rage quit a debate tho?

>says they watch every debate and still says twitch chat

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

do you think the Indians just bent over and died

Actually you are wrong, I'm going to Google right now as to why you are wrong so hold on. Here we go, the New York Times says right here that immigrants are good for America. You lost user, I win

Love you hey dawg guy! You have a large head and small girly body. Can you debate someone on why this causes you to be such a homosexual?

And we should be able, and should, fight back. hat's all the right is saying, to fight back.

I want to see that squirrely faggot debate Jared Taylor.

really gets the noggin jogging

My name is Jason Lon Fum and I am a survivor of abuse.

It was a Tuesday morning and all seemed well. There was a gaming event in town that myself and a few of my friends were excited about. We had been interested in the starcraft scene for years so it meant a lot that all our favourite pros and streamers were coming to a battle out it in my town. One of those streamers that I watched religiously was a small man that went by the name 'Destiny'. I thought he was the best and every week I would load up his videos to watch and relax. He was charming, intelligent, socialable - everything I wasn't. Little did I know that I would be another one of his victims.

At 7:20am I left my house to the worst day of my life. I was supposed to meet my friends at the convention before it opened and we would wait to gain first access inside. I had brought merchandise from many of my favourite starcraft celebrities that I had my heart set on being signed. The plan was to stop by somewhere to grab breakfast somewhere near the event. I set off excitedly and scanned the local neighborhood for a nice place to eat. The corner of my eye catches a small Asian diner and obviously the instincts of my people make it difficult to deny noodle. I pull up and head inside.

Destiny, stop making your threads here, faggot

The restaurant is fairly sparse yet voices echo around. One voice is distinct though and my ears perk up to catch it. I looked across the restaurant and there Destiny was. He sat with one other man and what looked to be his adopted son. I grinned in glee but had to restrain myself in order to approach the man, knowing my intellect may not be adequate enough to satisfy him. I arrive at his table and tell him my name and ask if I can have a picture with him. He said 'anything for a pretty boy like you'. He was very touchy and wrapped his arms around my waist. His hand then went under my shirt and near my crotch. His hands continued to brush across my body but I wasn't going to let this get in the way of talking to my idol. It seemed as if Destiny was the one interrogating me now as he started asking about relationships I had been in and if I had ever "tangoed with some white meat" and asked if I wanted to share his noodle. At the time this all seemed so innocuous but now I feel sick just remembering it.

At this point I thanked him for talking to me and tried to pull his arm away from my waist. I couldn't; his strength was too much. He told me to "be a good zip" and not cause a scene. His hand went under my shirt again but this time at the rear. I felt a cold hand grab my cheek. "Smooth", he repeated in a whisper. His adopted son calls across from the table, "Dad, I finna leave fool if you keep playin this shit". He snapped back at his son, "remember pearl harbour". I felt a finger hook inside of me and I let out a whimper. I was trapped. With his finger pressed into my anus he stood up and drove me into the bathroom. For what seemed like eternity he continued to molest and dominate me. I was utterly helpless. I didn't make it to the event and I can't watch starcraft streams any longer. My life has been ruined and I can't even eat noodle anymore.

probley a destiny dick rider

>we
WE

Oh, is this the "le incest.supporter" meme?
Go kys already, nakedape

Isn't he a manlet?

Yeah, Hey dawg destiny did not just rage quit, he actually started to flap around afterwords which made him look like he had cerebral palsy.

>ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE
I'm a literally who on the internet and I seriously doubt Destiny is in this thread.

Again:

>This is another thing Destiny does that pisses me off. He can't actually argue facts, so he tries to dogpile you with supporters.

If he really wanted a debate, he would come onto a discord with a moderator, the debater, and himself. Instead he wants everyone on his fucking retarded hugbox because he would break down into blubbering tears if he did not have people constantly telling him he was right during a debate.

There's a reason he dropped out of college. The Dunning–Kruger effect is so strong with him that he thinks of himself as infallible, but only if you let him have his twitch chat for moral support.

And what's funny is that people actually think he's a serious debater. Like somehow this guy on twitch who rage quit a few argument and screeches at his opponents that they're racists without any actual proof is going to really show the world someday how great they are.

He's ragequit at least two debates. One with Sargon, the other with Nakedape.

Destiny is a manlet.

It's a known fact that manlets can't use logic.

He has them on his fucking channel you blind retard.

0.02 cents.have.been.added.to.your.account

Wait really? When? I remember Jim doing a stream where destiny said the US government should just indiscriminately bomb Mexican cartels.

hi destiny! How's nigger dick taste?

If they ever talk about the most successful way to parent, yeah, he'll get destroyed

nathan is turning out to be a fucking ((((cuck)))) and he's like 6

Like the Polish

HAHAHHAHAHHA Sup Forums Absolutely and irrevocably BTFO.

Just try debating this kid. He will win every time. You cannot find a single video where he loses. Wow. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

>Omnitard blown the fuck out that his idol is an inbred retard.
He's the one who stated that he couldn't tell his sister that fucking him wasn't OK. He's clearly a mental midget.
Also if you have to ragequit a debate, you lose. Destiny fucking lost. He got so blown the fuck out that he still throws temper tantrums to this day.

He was practically crying. It was the first time in his life Destiny ever realize that he wasn't as smart as he thought he was.

Again
>SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STOP MAKING ME LOOK RETARDED REEEEEE - Destiny 2017

I'll beat that shrimp in a debate anytime, anywhere.

LOOK AT HIS FINGERS!

Yes and we should aswell. This is why the mindset becomes problematic because your already hostage if your country is multicultural. Realising this is dawning

Hey dawg guy lost to naked ape. If you lose to naked ape, you are mentally retarded.

Hey dawg guy clearly has autism.

Oh look It's Destiny trying to make himself important by posting about himself on 4chins.

Seriously, how desprite of a inbred hebophile can get?

I'd do the same, but you have to remember that he doesn't take debates he thinks he could lose.

He took Sargon because, let's face it, sargon is a fence sitter. It was a debate he could actually claim a technical victory with. He took NakedApe because he never heard of the guy before. And he took Jontron because it's Jontron and he's dumber than a box of rocks.

He turned down Bearing, ShoeOnHead, and Peterson.

He debated a flat earther on their discord, if you remember.

You can't make an argument against incest if its consensual and there is.no.chance of.havong.offspring