This is a canadian 8yo boy

This is a canadian 8yo boy

Absolutely Disgusting

Disgusting, this is CP

OP BAN THIS SICK SHIT

>This is a canadian
You could have stopped there OP

God has left us

Leaves are the biggest bloody disgrace to the commonwealth and considering how badly we are doing that's one hell of an achievement.

>white people.webm

>Mom putting on his makeup then gets on camera with him

This is just Mom dressing him up like a doll for her enjoyment. Not much different than beauty pageants.

>Montreal
It's almost like cities are hubs of degeneracy

faggot

no we left god

if that's what he wants to do with his life, what the fuck do you care?

Who can't spell his own fake granny name

>boy

Ummm think again sweety she's a girl

>OP BAN THIS

what did he mean by this?

kek dumb goys

>highest gdp % increase of all G7 nations last quarter
>stable government and political environment
>terror attack free
>shining beacon of progressive social values
>"disgrace"

DUDE

inb4 housing market
yes our houses are expensive because too many people want to live here.

Not my gentle son. The mere sight of him would only encourage an enemy to take over the whole country.

That's pretty racist, what about all the minorities and refugees? They won't be able to afford houses.

#Covfefe

#resist

Lactatia.... The kid named himself Lactate.

Drink that in.

His pedo parents need to burn.

Make it happen Sup Forums!

>Young boy shows immense courage by expressing himself in unconventional way
>Has a laugh, his family have a sense of humor and call him "Lactatia"
>Doesn't fear judgements of others

He's literally more of a man than 90% of posters here.

>drink that in

What the fuck are you talking about, get off the meth

Found the Albanian.

Disgusting

look at the bald faggot at 0.19 that lustful stare

just castrate him already fucking degenarate

considers queen lactatia a "shining beacon of progessive social values"

kys leaf

thats exactly what i saw to, they are abusing this kid.

It's not about the boy himself, but about the fact that his parents indoctrinated him into this shit. You literally cannot be like this as a kid without being heavily indoctrinated by your parents.

This is literally the same as a parent indoctrinating their child into becoming a Nazi or communist. His parents should face consequences for doing this to him.

LEL.

I feel sorry for the kid, his mind has been fucked up by pedos and predators who do nothing but use him to justify themselves onto others. This should come under the child grooming law.

this/thread

Name is la tay sha, spelled lactatia - lack tat eeyah

There's no evidence of 'indoctrination', though. This boy isn't anything like those cases where lesbian mothers have taught their son that he's actually a girl.

This is just a boy DRESSING in a flamboyant manner for fun, and it takes a lot of courage and a manly sense of humour to do this.

200% ERECT

Bullshit. Kids are very impressionable when they have a bunch of pushy adults around that will shower the kid with attention, approval and rewards. This is child grooming by predators whichever way you look at it.

So Canadian it hurts

>culture enforces a standard that boys must be more emotionless, wear more boring clothes, and play certain types of game
>pol: "perfectly fine, this is nature's order"

>boy breaks free from a culturally enforced standard that restricts what he wears, how he must act, what he can do
>"he's being brainwashed!!"

Tell me the crude truth Sup Forums
This guy is going to abuse him right

Those death drops were SICKENING! Yas queen.

So you actually believe that this boy came to do this completely on his own? You actually believe his parents had absolutely nothing to do with it?

He's dressing like this because his parents taught him it's fun to do and that it's "progressive". I mean you can't convince me you honestly believe this boy came to the idea to dress like this completely on his own without his parents ever telling him that doing so is good or in any way positive.

I think it's time for the west to get taken over by Mudslimes. anythings better than this shit.

>At least they would crush his faggy head with a brick out of fucking mercy and then hang his parents.,

Please test this on biological females.

this distopian future that we live in

>i want you to make your own choices in life honey which is why i bought you all these dildos and skirts. Just make sure it's your own choice though

He probably has parents\relatives who are part of the "LGBT" community, a community which is FORCED to exist and maintain a culture like this because of I don't know... 2,000+ years of people literally burning them alive and stoning them for liking a little buttsex.

His parents are probably encouraging him in some aspects, but not brainwashing him.

That is exactly what I thought, I have no doubt the dad and son are fucking regularly

>This simple trick turns lolbertarians into literal nazis with ONE webm!

>gays only act this way because theyve been oppressed all their lives :'(((
>muslims only rape women and children becasue theyve been oppressed all their lives :'(((
>blacks only kill each other in gang fights and abuse drugs becasue theyve been oppressed all their lives :'(((

Fuck off cunt, i bet you live in melbourne too. Get aids and die fag

Does GDP stand for gay dildo prolapse?

You forgot
>8yo kids looking up to queers and dressing-up to dance like whores in a homosexual club where retard faggots dance like retard faggots in front of an audience full of pederasts.

*cross-dress

I live in Melbourne and I'm a vegan.

>gays only act this way because theyve been oppressed all their lives :'(((

Not all their lives, all of human history gays have been targeted. They are still targeted (in muslim countries). They need a community to defend their interests. You know, like the community YOU probably believe has a right to exist? Your bikie gang or whatever bunch of southern-cross tattooed misfits you belong to?

>muslims only rape women and children becasue theyve been oppressed all their lives :'(((

Most victims of execution and violence in muslim countries are men. Very often gay men. Boys like the OP simply having fun would be brutalised into becoming the type of muslim male who then wants to kill others.

>blacks only kill each other in gang fights and abuse drugs becasue theyve been oppressed all their lives :'(((

Yes

>He probably has parents\relatives who are part of the "LGBT" community
Exactly my point. His parents are -probably- part of an extremely vocal political community which tries to push its values onto everyone, and treats anyone who even slightly disagrees with them as "the enemy". It's just as bad as any other community doing it. Just because you think they're right doesn't matter. Good & bad, and right & wrong are all about perspective and are subjective. Which is why you don't push your political viewpoint onto your children, period. Regardless of what they are.

>a community which is FORCED to exist and maintain a culture like this because of I don't know... 2,000+ years of people literally burning them alive and stoning them for liking a little buttsex.
Totally irrelevant. Why the community exists doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matters is what they do.

>His parents are probably encouraging him in some aspects, but not brainwashing him.
Parents should understand that when it comes to raising children, the line between encouraging them and brainwashing them is very, very thin. Especially when it comes to political issues.

Welcome to pol new friend. Here's a complimentary swastika to make you forget you are stuck here for all eternity. Remember to gas the Jews.

He should be allowed to be a kid. He is fucking 8 years old. He should be going to school, playing with friends, playing vidya and other kids stuff. Not having some fucking grinning pedo with a nose ring practically dribbling over him.

>His parents are -probably- part of an extremely vocal political community which tries to push its values onto everyone

The LGBT community simply want to defend their basic rights as people. I've never had a gay person tell me that I'm "against nature" because I'm generally straight, and I've never had one tell me that I'm going to burn for eternity if I sleep with a man. The LGBT community are vocal because they need to be, because of people like YOU who ignore the reality that gays have been brutalised for most of recorded history - in favour of your own lame victim narrative, which is just an excuse to brutalise them more.

>Totally irrelevant. Why the community exists doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matters is what they do.

It's not irrelevant. Any group of people sharing an identity have a right to defend their rights.

>Parents should understand that when it comes to raising children, the line between encouraging them and brainwashing them is very, very thin. Especially when it comes to political issues.

So lets outlaw Christianity? Which actually uses shame and even threats? What about the Westboro children? Aren't they significantly more brainwashed and promoting more bigotry than this boy??

muh dick

It's their Canadian culture and we have to respect it.

In Spain we have bullfights and in Canada they have their own traditions.

Chechens opening lgbt concentration camps suddenly doesn't feel so bad anymore

>name is 'Lactatia'
holy shit lads, is this even real? what the fucking is going on.

Every day we drift further from gods light

Adjusted for the mobile roastie.

The eternal aussie

>be ching chong
>buy house 100k
>set house offer 1m
>oh vey ching chong

>be canacuck on Sup Forums
>our houses are expensive because too many people want to live here.

>boy engages in degenerate behaviours brought about by lack of proper parenting and education

Fix'd it for you, don't vote for the greens again you petrol sniffing boong.

They are. Come visit hongcouver or torontostan sometime.

An 8 year old can decide whats best for him? How old are you?

lactose name

i dont even

disgusting

I'd fuck it desu.

do you like to have man's shit on you?

>because of people like YOU who ignore the reality that gays have been brutalised for most of recorded history
When have I ever said that? I only said the reason why the community exists doesn't excuse the things they do wrong.

>in favour of your own lame victim narrative, which is just an excuse to brutalise them more.
It's funny that you claim I'm playing the victim here. Especially when just in the previous sentence you were pushing the victim narrative onto the LGBT community by bitching about how they were treated in recorded history. Also, I don't want anyone to be "brutalized", I just want people to stop indoctrinating their young children into believing their political viewpoints, before the child even has the cognitive ability to question the viewpoints that are presented to him.

>It's not irrelevant. Any group of people sharing an identity have a right to defend their rights.
No they don't. They have individual rights, not group rights. Each individual in that group has the right to defend their rights, not the group as a collective.
Also, it is irrelevant. What a group of people does, and the consequences they face if they do something that is either illegal or morally unjustifiable, should not be influenced by the reasons said group exists. If you are going to weigh in the reason the group exists into whether the actions that group takes are right or wrong, many groups can get away with something they wouldn't get away with otherwise. For instance, Jewish people would be able to get away with doing a shitload of morally unjustifiable things, because in the past their people have suffered severely. What happened to a group of people in the past should never be taken into account when you're judging other people who identify to be in the same group as the ones that suffered the misfortune in the past, but who haven't suffered the same misfortune as the others.

(1/2)

Not even little girls are supposed to look like that.
Fucking degenerates piss me off.

The dude on the left? no thanks. However, I could clean the entity on the right.

I mean, last week I helped a girl to clean her arsehole just to fuck it later, I used some latex gloves and patience.

You just have to take care of some stuff, Hans, after that, it's all enjoyment.

xoxo.

>its this thread again

but yeah its bad

Nice culture leafs

unironically kill yourself

(2/2)

>So lets outlaw Christianity? Which actually uses shame and even threats?
The ideal situation would be one where it's illegal for parents to indoctrinate your children into anything before they reach the age of 18 (or 21, the best age would have to be debated). Christianity (or any other religion for that matter) included. What the children want to do after they turn 18, is their own choice.

> What about the Westboro children? Aren't they significantly more brainwashed and promoting more bigotry than this boy??
It's the same situation only on a worse scale. They might indeed be more brainwashed, but that doesn't excuse the brainwashing that has occurred now. You can't dismiss one problem because there is a different problem that is a bigger problem. The fact that the WBC is more bigoted than the boy doesn't matter. The brainwashing from the parents is the only thing that matters, because again, morality is all about perspective.

Hitler tried to prevent this.

in the words our of Cuckminister

It's the current year

Now I need eye bleach

When I was 8 all I wanted to do was collect pokemon cards and toss slugs at passing cars. Do you really think he wants to be a trap or knows that is what's best? Or perhaps it's just a case of him only being capable of thinking he wants to be a trap you stupid fucking maple leaf.

He hasn't left us. He's giving people time to repent
The devil is the one in charge of all the sexual degeneracy and violence spreading across the world once more. This kind of shit is comparable to sodom and gomorrah

Once again, why do you care? Fix your own life first you fat permavirgin.