HAPPENING: FBI UNABLE TO FIND COMEY MEMO, DID HE LIE?

JAMES COMEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avEy6sAjbUE
youtube.com/watch?v=rh5_4sgwayI
youtu.be/PI0Mu3ZweZo
youtube.com/watch?v=2OrofdVW7V0)
youtube.com/watch?v=TeM6JscFujQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LWKmcPWr-X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"""Sources"""

>Mike (((Cernovich)))

Sage goes in all fields, cuck

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD AFTER THIS POST YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

PRAISE KEK

Cernovich is credible.

The Russians at it again

Maybe the Russians stole it?

He quoted his own tweet.
Fake and gay.

All deliberate distraction
what are they really up to behind this bs smokescreen

60 minutes exposed Cernovich as fake news. The cats out of the bag.

B u m p

No, he's INcredible!

You clearly didn't watch the video then. He shat all over CNN

it's not on the server because comeys memos are made of paper. is this guy retarded?

Didn't he hand the memo's off to someone else and said he'd have to ask them if they still had it?

Bumping.

lol.

he rekt scott pelley

>what are scans
>what are photographs
>what are writeups

(((Sources)))

No, he said he gave that "Professor" copies.

Fuck off mike

Not mike emunigger

I'm a kiwinigger you literal nigger

I specifically remember him saying he no longer had them.

Cop fag here. Now I am Municipal and not a Federal LEO. But we are definitely not allowed to take our notes and reports home with us because it is considered evidentiary and property of my government agency. Comey doing this is a big No, No.

Im HIV positive he said he gave that guy copies, and is not in possession of the copies.

Comey in his testimony said they were on his government laptop, which means a few things - mainly:
>Docs are gov property, not private and are subject to penalty if leaked to the press. That's well established, Petraeus was literally charged for the same thing - by James Comey no less
> Comey saved them locally on his laptop, but didn't save them on a network share and/or centralized system, which means it's speculative at best it exists. Remember, they DIDNT submit them to the committee by the deadline.
>They don't exist, thus can't be used. Comey made the whole thing up (or at least parts of it)

Cernovich may be a troll, but his Rice info was legit and he generally does have at least good info half the time. Usually better than MSM, but that's not saying much.

Also: Remember how Comey said what prompted him to release the memos was Trumps tweet? Problem with that it was the day before the tweet the story ran, so there's reason to believe it may not be true.

Wouldn't he have had to get these memos notarized or something? Surely policy isn't to just sit on them in secret, because then they could be fabricated.

when I grow up Mike I want to have a lisp like you

any tips?

And when Comey was fired, the DOJ raided his office while he was in Cali with all of the other blue fags. Not sure how he would have them unless on a laptop. Would be weird AF if the only thing he carried around with him were the "memos" of Trump.

>- Comey destroyed memos
>- He lied about writing memo immediately after meeting with Trump

He forgot the other possibility
- Someone else deleted them from the servers.

You are specifically wrong then, because he said he didn't know if they were still in his possession.

>delete from FBI severs
You literally can't do that

Not a fan of Lispin Cernobitch but he destroyed CNNs narrative.

If it's just on paper and in not in the FBI record then it doesn't mean anything. A memo by the FBI director is admissible evidence but it has to be done correctly. It means that anything Comey said about meeting with trump can't be used by mueller. It would just be coney's word. the memo would be considered more than just his word.

THIS TIME UNNAMED SOURCES ARE OK

you're still a fucking maori abo nigger. literally nobody gives gives a shit

Thats not true. Any written record by Law Enforcement is admissable. That includes hand written notes.

Yeah you can't do anything with evidence, especially if you have power

I like Cernovich, he seems like a genuinely good guy.

But I can't help but think about the gorilla mindset memes

What's his book's title again, Sup Forums?

what if he just saved them in the wrong folder? i do that all the time at work

Oh so even worse

There would be a solid evidence of that, those systems are HEAVILY logged. You can barely sneeze in front of a gov machine without getting a call

They're always ok. That's how journalism works

>Commey's memos

They are not memos. The Ex-FBI Director only have a personal diary, like a pussy.

....except they were on a laptop as he stated. So they were not physical paper.

Means they're gov property too, which means US Marshalls in 3..2...1

Dear diary, today Trump was mean to me, if only I was strong and sturdy, like Loretta Lynch's ankles. Also, Bill Clinton is a rapist.

media will spin this that Sessions had them destroyed

Maybe he just kept a diary?

He typed them in an FBI vehicle, on an FBI computer, after a meeting with his boss, the President of the United States, that he only attended through his official duties as acting FBI director.

Kek. That's a government doc., he's fucking toast. Even if it wasn't sensitive material he violated regulations at the FBI and should have been well, fired. Which would be yet again be a total vindication of Trump. Worst case scenario for Comey, it is considered to be a national security related document due to the information regarding Russia or an ongoing investigation with Flynn etc. That would really mean time for Comey.

GUYS I THINK I FOUND ONE

youtube.com/watch?v=avEy6sAjbUE

OK poorly written. If there is no record of it at the FBI, then it could be said that he wrote it afterward. So then they call into question if it was written when he said it was, onto character assassination, conspiracy theory, etc... He needs a way to verify it was legitimately written when he said it was written.

Like fabricate a memo?

Are you retarded? You just agreed with me. Hand written or typed documents/notes by LEOs belong to the agency, not the individual.

And the very next post was...

youtube.com/watch?v=rh5_4sgwayI

This it's going to backfire.

No I agree, I'm just saying they weren't physical notes but digital. Still means he's probably getting his house raided, especially if they don't exist internal to FBI.

I'm only slightly retarded

anonymous sources familiar with the thinking of Mike Cernovic say he can suck a mean cock

We know this probably is true because the committee asked the FBI to provide them those memos AND memos with the Obama admin by Thursday and the FBI didn't.

I somewhat agree with this.

Just an example as I stated I'm a Cop. If I take notes at a crime scene on a notepad those can be subpoenad and entered into evidence, we are not allowed to throw away paper notepads because of this. They are official evidentiary/government documents. I dont know many cops at all that date and time hand written notes in a notepad.

Keep in mind even if they were local and he deleted them off his computer they'd have at least a trail of it. So they'd have at least proof he made them, but maybe not the contents.

James Comey is expected to comment on his leaks via a "scheduled leak" next week via a third party intermediary.

My theory: Comey just through everyone under the bus while signing a 10 million dollar book deal. He gave both sides a something to chomp on. He just perfectly marketed his book, and that's all he cares about. Nothing we watched was anything more than a advertising campaign.

He was in Cali when he was fired, and Sessions ransacked his office. The memos were probably there

Of course he did, he wrote a fucking tv drama script. I would be shocked if Shonda Rhimes didnt help write his opening statement

No less than Trump himself commented on what a stupid, made up conversation pic related was at his press conference with Romania yesterday

>Senator John McQueen here

The american people need to know,
President Comey, you say you concluded a conclusion
Is that correct?

Well I think that was double standard during the investigation
and the American people need to know.
Nevermind lets move on

I was watching baseball last night. Now let me count to
12 for you

>1
>2
>8
>12

Thank you for your testimony.

shills detected. have a bump

True, but all of this is moot if Trump actually did have the tapes.

That wasn't the argument. The argument was he said he gave copies of the memos to that professor, not the originals.

>"You're going to be very disappointed"

Comey pretty much confirmed that he was full of shit at the hearing.
>Do you have a copy of these memos?
>Comey: No
Did he use a fucking ancient type writer or something? Did he pen them in shorthand?
It's not fucking 1960 anymore.

Not if it's like a personal diary to him. Which, after his testimony, I can definitely see him carrying around everywhere he goes. Reading them back to himself with a slight grimace, replaying the scenario in his mind, and imagining all the mean words he should have said to that evil drumpf. "I could have stood up to that bully if I really wanted to!", Comey tells himself while in the shower.

>TFW you find out Comey is one of those hipsters at Starbucks that types on an old Typewriter

It's digital data, when you transfer it it's always a copy and not the original

He typed it on a laptop

>when fp is bp
I don't believe anyone, regardless of which side they're on, when they use anonymous sources.

Wasn't petreus's day-planner *classified* because he had written a few notes in the margins?

Primate Psychonetics

Yup, and Comey prosecuted him for it. Ironic, huh?

Then there are no fucking memos. Otherwise he would have a copy.
He's not completely retarded. He was the FBI director for what? Nearly 2 full terms? He would know that the committee would end up asking for copies if he testified on it.

BREAKING: JAMES COMEY MEMO FOUND AND SUBMITTED TO DOJ

Comey Spills the Beans

youtu.be/PI0Mu3ZweZo

>'deleting' data from FBI servers

The "Memos" were probably him leaking to people constantly

They are physically with Comey.

Comey is a fucking dirty cop.

Do you think anyone in Wershington still has a grudge over the Petraeus thing? I mean this would be poetic you know.

Doesn't even need to be a grudge, Comey literally lead an investigation that set a precedent for him to be tried under. It's actually hilarious.

But I'm sure Rowdy Gowdy and various other members of the committee will use this as a way to drive a stake in him.

The Memo was Russian, so He went back. Futhermore, The Memo was white

If he has those memos with him physically then he committed perjury.

The timeline shows: supposedly portions of the memo were "read" to his Columbia pal on 5/11. Trump tweeted 5/12 morning. 5/17 was when Senate first requested memos. (Source: youtube.com/watch?v=2OrofdVW7V0)

In betwen 5/12 and 5/17 it appears that they "all" (in whatever capacity they exist or existed) were leaked in that time, as contemporaneous news stories show the same language found in his opening statement

Example
youtube.com/watch?v=TeM6JscFujQ

There is also no longer a role for Mueller now that Comey confirmed his appointment was coordinated, a term even used in this report from several weeks ago

Example
youtube.com/watch?v=LWKmcPWr-X0

Timeline:
>Comey fired 5/9
>Report of Trump asking for loyalty 5/11
>Trump tweet mentioning "tapes" 5/12
>Memos leak via CBS 5/12 - 5/16
>Senate intel asks for memos 5/17
>Special counsel appointed 5/17
It's safe to say that Mueller would never have been appointed on 5/17 if Comey had not done the preceding steps described in leaking the memos.

The special counsel has no standing to go forward given what we now know

None of this Comey memo shit makes any fucking sense baka desu senpai. If he wanted to fake this shit he could do so fucking easily. Surely he would still have some FBI letterhead laying around to do it with.

So why this whole
>I don't have any copies, in 2017 when everything is made of copies of copies.

US20150242679

What the fuck does a memo even prove assuming it does exist?

Why do these journalists have jobs?

Why haven't you cancelled all cable and print media subscriptions?

Why is nu-Sup Forums still giving a voice to an MSM manufactured crisis when there are ACTUAL things happening?

I look at the catalog and I hardly recognize this place.

Not sure what that has to do with Comey memos but that's some spoopy shit desu.

kek'd audibly

And he knows this. He also had to know that he'd be asked to turn them over. Why would he make such a careless move?

I think that whether they exist or not, or what form they are, is irrelevant
>It was illegal to leak them
>They provide literally no proof of obstruction or collision
>They were written purposely vague to help him escape perjury charges while somehow damaging Trump

I could use the inheritance