Possible New Wall Design to BTFO Libs and Spics

>youtu.be/lTQawCff87A

3D chess at it's best I guess.
Post thoughts and argue.

mexicans will steel the solar panels.
good job drumpf.

first for no one here seems to understand how electricity works, or physics at that.

Triggered leftists everywhere

Liberals will still find an excuse to hate it!

Thought you were Greece for a moment.

What actually happens there?

Couldn't the power be used to electrify the wall?

>Post thoughts and argue.
bottom section of the barrier needs to be electrified

Damn, this will get liberals to go berserk, if they want it down, they'd be destroying green energy

This will be great for the Mexican black market economy.

Wait- what's wrong with that wall?

>
Wheres Barron?

>it pays for itself because mexico won't be able to once the wall is up
Trump 2020

before thunderfoot went all virtue signaly on us, he actually did a strong breakdown on the non-horizontal positioning of solar panels and their radius of effectiveness. Anybody savy on solar energy care to comment?

>this afraid of brown people
>building high tech walls

lol

i like it.
like one of those humane animal traps

kek

The part of this that's most interesting to me is the use of the energy to pay off the wall and turning the project into a private funded investment opportunity. Thus bipassing congressional approval

I personally think that there will be a regular wall to be built, and in the towns/cities on the border, it will be added on top. There's no reason this couldn't be place onto the top of a wall, given that it's thick enough to support it, or simply designed in the areas needed to accommodate the extra solar shit.

Fucking kek, please make this happen.

people think the panels are made of lava and that they can be used to electrify the fence and that it will be impossible to climb because of the way its curved and liberals aren't allowed to hate it because it has solar panels because apparently all liberals are braindead(inb4 >implying they aren't) and are easily persuaded with stupid shit like attaching a solar panel to a stupid, expensive, needlessly complex and utterly ineffective wall makes it totally fine.

Use the power generated to electrify the fence

Please riddle me this.

What path does the sun take during the day?

>be afraid of the sea
>build dams

lol

>Public Private partnership.

Jews getting the profits from the wall. Fuck off.

Make the wall public owned and great.

Key word "possible."

Given you only have a limited budget to work with, this couldn't ever possibly be funded due to its high initial cost. Maybe in some areas, but I very much doubt this will scale the length of the entire border wall.

>it will never happen

East to west. What's your point?

sounds like a no brainer

This.

I thought that solar panels weren't that good.
They're expensive and in order to actually make money out of it, several several years need to pass.

Think of this for a second. If Solar panels and sun energy were so good, then why aren't we covering everything in solar panels nowadays?

>American education

This is stuff 8 year old kids learn here and you dont know.

>1989 mile border wall
>"green" because solar panels
Kekistani education

social
ocials
cialso
ialsoc
alsoci
lsocia

stratification
tratifications
ratificationst
atificationstr
tificationstra
ificationstrat
ficationstrati
icationstratif
cationstratifi
ationstratific
tionstratifica
ionstratifcat
onstratifacti
nstratificatio

>Brockpuppet reductio ad absurdum
Brockpuppets must read the sticky before posting.
Thank you.

I heard that Pence is on the fence about this idea

Believing FOX NEWS on anything related to Trump.

GTFO here dumb fuck Trump cuck.

But no one has ever said that the wall was going to be electrified
If you watched the video, the energy produced by the panels would be added to the electric grid.
Also
>Utterly ineffective
please tell how the wall will be ineffective?

Enlighten me

>1989 mile border wall blocking the movement of all terrestrial, flightless animals
>green

>He can't into angles

It's the same issue with the Saudis
Since the 70's they claimed they'd make a solar farm out of the Arabian desert

watch the video. It will be primarily in towns and cities along the border, spanning 30-ish miles out from them to take advantage of the energy infrastructure for efficient transportation. It wouldn't span the entire border. The energy it produces would be sold to Mexico to help cover some of the cost, which is better than none of the cost, which would mean we'd have to levy taxes and go through congress and shit

Explain why this kind of solar collector wouldn't work

I know what you're implying but I'm waiting for the argument to come out of your mouth so I can address it. I assume nothing

>Think of this for a second. If Solar panels and sun energy were so good, then why aren't we covering everything in solar panels nowadays?

2 reasons.

Number one. Having them on your own house and having a battery are the most efficient ways to get energy for households. Since most countries that can afford panels, or are "earth conscious", are in northern latitudes, this becomes pointless in cold regions (especially in the winter).

The second reason is that coal/nuclear/gas/hydro have a firm grip in the energy market and wont let go.

It will only ever get energy in the winter, idiot.

there is not gonna be solar panels on the wall, i can guarantee you that. just another hype the press passes around.
this is not gonna happen in a thousand years, with any wall ever. its unpractical, inefficient, misguides the whole primary purpose and also makes costs explode unproportionally (not only panels but the extra electric infrastructure and maintenance). also trump personally 'hates' solar, he thinks its a nice but sligjtly retarded tech that doesnt even pay off in the long run.

tl;dr: no.

source: sound judgment+common sense

>The sun's light will only shine opposite the direction the earth's rotation
>The sun's Ray's are not ambient
Brockpuppet education at its finest. That has little bearing the situation, little Brockpuppet. But I suppose whatever HuffPo or Buzzfeed journalist fed you this insipid argument suffers from the usual logic deficit that plagues your kind.

Here is the 4d chess:
The wall will be protected by some sort of environmental regulation because of the solar panels meaning that the next president won't be able to tear it down easily

The thing the wall uses is geothermal solar, it doesn't need any of that fancy silicone technology, it's just metal mirrors heating fluid running through a pipe, and it's only viable in very sunny places.

speaking of which, aren't Dutch babies already minority in Netherlands?

Mexicans can fly, user. It just takes twelve burritos

The sun takes a path E-W and reaches it's Zenith SOUTH, never facing North during the day. That means that youre forced to put the panels on the SOUTHERN BORDER.

Get it now?

The wall will never be built.

That's pretty clear from the proposal...

Sup Forums was talking about this exact thing back when Trump met w/ elon musk.
Sup Forums is always right

>t. Butthurt libtard

Quit being so anti-semitic

You still dont get it?

Who lives South of the border?

And?

Neigther do you, unless you want to enlighten us.

And?

South Americans?

Trump wins again

You're worse than foolish. You're arrogantly foolish. Explain your argument

>he thinks that a massive solar company would spend billions constructing miles of solar oil heaters that will face the wrong way

When are you going to actually make an argument? They will simply face the sun and adjust in slight increments. You know, just like all of them currently do?

Although efficiency may be reduced a bit, the panels, if angled properly will still work.

>we could sell the energy back to Mexico so they would be paying for it

hes saying it will be very easy for mexicans to vandalize the wall, on top of the fact that to do maintenance on the wall, workers will have to be on the mexico side

Yea, and? It looks like in the image the panels are in a hard to reach space. Any spics want to go through the trouble to get a few dollars worth of panels at the risk of falling to their deaths or getting 360 scoped can go for it.

yes it will

this must have liberals like DiCapiro fucking turning inside. support illegals or save the climate.

>they still dont get it.

If this ever gets constructed (because it wont), panels will keep disappearing overnight lads. Get it now? Panels are quite valuable and Mexicans will gladly help themselves.

And now that Elon has left the advisory council all butthurt about paris, he will miss out on the bidding opportunity

Fuck yeaaa

Here

israeli tech for tunnels when?

The wall wil likely not be built smack dab on the border

>leave the wall to me

Jesus Christ get your punctuation sorted out.

>thinks the panels won't be guarded.

We're going to need some training, will you be willing to come and teach us your ways master Cigany?

Glad that some Americans can think.

>he thinks that an act of war is allowed over a couple of panels

Leaf please...

If you use a smart AI controlled system that detects human movement nearby the wall it can electrify only a portion of the wall and the rest can be powering US and Mexico.

(this must be a hidden feature or it will just be exploited by faggot libs and mexishits who try to short the wall out by camping there)

That points already been addressed. This faggot thinks he's so smart but is actually autistic.

And you think Americans will be allowed to shoot over a border for something thats happening on the other side?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

we have a visa 4 U

if we have to guard the fucking panels then why not just cut out the middleman and just have fucking GUARDS. jesus christ. spend all the money you WOULD have used on panels and make the wall easier to guard. human defense > static defense.

Hey, don't be rude to mexicans

Americans own Mexico, they can do whatever they want. They could probably tell Mexico's special forces to guard the wall, too.

>Act of war
>Boarder patrol people illegally on US soil stealing us property

Pic one

From the initial impressions from twitter I have seen:

>>"SOLAR PANELS AREN'T EFFICIENT ON A WALL"
>>"THE MEXICANS WILL BREAK THEM!"
>>"WE WOULD NEED A GIANT CABLE TO GET THE ELECTRICITY SOMEWHERE USEFUL!"

I have even seen a few idiots say solar is not efficient/useful.

They're very conflicted.

>tfw pablo puts you in your place
good shit mexibro

Is this porkistan or india?

>panels

They are giant metal slabs that get extremely hot. They reflect light at an angle towards a tube that holds liquid salt, or an oil. This then boils water and spins a turbine. To steal that would require them to not only reach the top, but then they'd have to know how to disassemble it, and then they would only have a slab of metal that probably costs a few hundred dollars.

All of this, in addition to them being guarded. Not an argument.
thx

fuckin genius
solar panel goes out it auto reports back to hq as
a breech fuck
mad man

>muh wall
>still believing your senile idol promises

>I WILL IMMEDIATELY BEGIN CONSTRUCTION OF THE WALL
>They don't even know what color its going to be or how many slides they plan to put on it

>>>"THE MEXICANS WILL BREAK THEM!"

wtf I hate mexican border climbers now

Nah, if they are willing to invest that much tech into a wall they could easily incorporate sensors to detect illegals. Honestly, it'd be better to put up sensor stations with solar panels rather than a full blown wall and invest in rapid response DHS.

>apparently all liberals are braindead(inb4 >implying they aren't) and are easily persuaded with stupid shit like attaching a solar panel to a stupid, expensive, needlessly complex and utterly ineffective wall
They are.
They absolutely are. They build and support fucking solar roads. These people are INSANE.