Future of Crypto

ETH surpassed 300 USD today. What's the future of ETH and other cryptos as investments? as currency? How long can they evade government regulation?

With the raising exchange rate normies are trying to get in on the action, but they don't even understand the application of these cryptos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDmHiCVGmZU
cointelegraph.com/news/nevada-becomes-first-us-state-to-block-blockchain-taxes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will most likely pull a bitcoin level increase or crash.

>tfw invested when it was below 70
If I knew it was so easy to make dosh i'd start with crypto soone

Invested at 230 :C still making good return cause I had decent amount to invest

That's great, but how do you cash out? What's the value in a currency that only has value in other fiat currencies?

The whole thing is a pyramid scheme.

You could convert it to BTC and cash out at shit like ATMs that support it (but there is a fee)
or just exchange it for fiat

It's just a pyramid scheme.

>buying fake money
>buying fake money that can't be used to buy anything

I genuinely, seriously hope you don't do this.

>bought 2000 eth around $15

AMA plebs

All money is fake money

i mined ~10 total litecoin back when it was new. . .
traded like twice, lost "money" and eventually lost my password to the account

God damit fuck god for not giving me the money to buy this 6 months ago

except the dollar has the biggest military in the history of the world protecting it.

shitcoin has a 90 pound russian hacker protecting it.

Why do you lie on the internet?

Friendly reminder that we are in the "delusion" phase of cyrpto-currencies. (hence the basically infinite amount of "invest now" videos and articles being shilled.)
AKA the,
>I'm gonna make a 100% return a month, and be a millionaire in 3 years!
logic.

One of the very first principles of smart investing, is to NEVER invest due to emotion. There is nothing tangible with any of these cyrpto-currencies that put it anywhere except a pyramid scheme.

>but muh asia
See "New Paradigm" part of the chart
>but muh highly intricate mining procedures
Gold did the same thing in the 1980s, and has never returned to its peak, as everything in the long run returns to the mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDmHiCVGmZU

>inb4 "It's almost like you don't want to buy a lambo."

Someone told me 99% of ethereum was kept by secret investors that basically bought the premine. Then theres the 12million that went to developers. I would be careful about this cryptocurrency since its getting shilled hard. Everything that gets shilled tends to be a big fucking scam, so watch outl.

Why are you poor?

you could have made that post a month ago

Buy ripple, you niggers. It’s going legit in China.

soooo...Dogecoin is cheap now.
do you guys think Dogecoin will get super expensive in a few years?

not even disagreeing with you but

>it's a bubble guys

when it's actually able to be used for shit now

Yeah I missed the boat on ETH and I'm not willing to risk money on any meme coins past the $10 mark

No future

Ripple

No where near chap, We are just seeing first normies getting involved, once we see market saturation then it will be in a bubble

>a literal nothing is now worth 20 times an ounce of silver

What kind of taxes does the UK charge on realized gains?

how is silver any more real? because you can hold it in your hand? lol

Yes.

You guys realize Ethereum is a scam right?

20% of all Ethereum is held by ICOs right now. As soon as people realize that these ICOs are going to fail, of which 90% will, the downtrend will begin. It will be magnified and accelerated by ICOs wanting to lock in profits.

The market is thinner than you think. The uptrend cannot last forever.

lol

Yes

Fuck the niggers who stole all the RX 570s, now I have to be a good 1060 goy.

This is the case with literally every crypto. They're pretty much all just ventures put out by the development team in the hopes it gets big and they can cash out and then move on to making the next coin.
Protip: Satoshi Nakamoto and a few other early developers have +1,000,000BTC each.

Lucky bastard.

>~~nuking people doesnt pay off debt~~

Yeah I heard, it's truly amazing that it went this far without people questioning the ridiculous sums held by a few people. What do you think about litecoin btw?

Your mom can't last forever either, but I'm still fucking her every night.

own a bit of litecoin, one day on the buss it jusmped 55% and i made a bunch of money, i baught them when they were at 3,71$ or something like that, and now it's almost 30$

litecoin is gonna jump next to 300
hionestly im surprised it hasnt already since its the one that progressed the most in its adoption/usage

I'm not really interested in short term gain, although it's nice. I'm thinking of candidates for when the worlds financial ponzi scheme will fall, because it will fall and the day it does, people with the right cryptocurrency will be kings.

Or we're all fucked and gold/silver/ammo is the only valuables when that day comes

Peter Schiff is right.

In the long term, IT'S WORTHLESS, because anybody can make EHT1, ETH2, ..., ETHn.

I don't know a good site to use. What's a reputable exchange if I wanted to buy and sell crypto?

stop shilling i don't want a crash

you nuke some people so that others pay off the debt to not get glasses.

This is Gangology 101.

At least post the image with the correct terminology, user.

yeye, i still own a bunch im just waiting for it to go up before i sell off everything, good investment tho ez money.
yeye i know but when it does, i think bitcoin is going to be the main coin tho

>tfw bought at $30

>all these noobs saying they """invested"""
It's a currency you fucking retards. You don't invest in currency.

>It's a currency you fucking retards. You don't invest in currency.
yes u do u fucking Retard, u buy some shitty currency that then rise in value. How is that not a investment are u retarded

What's the value in a currency which can only purchase goods from a counterparty worth the value he personally assigns it?

Nothing has intrinsic value except essential consumer goods, that does NOT include gold.

You do.

i bought in just before xmas: $6 each x 30 for $180...

now they are worth nearly $8k....

not bad desu...!

>a fucking tree

A buddy of mine invested 20K and is walking away with 120K

>tfw didn't buy enough

If we lived in a sane world, but we live in a world with jews. Gotta adapt until we have a solution.

Ethereum is a company similar to Uber but for apps. Buying Ether is investing in that company

that's not what he asked

>tfw I still have 1 pepe coin on my PC somewhere
Am I rich now?

>With the raising exchange rate normies are trying to get in on the action, but they don't even understand the application of these cryptos.

thats fucking rich coming from the e-tulips crowd, enjoy backtax and getting fucked in the ass like samoel hyde

The value of eth (pre or post fork) is not in the reward for hashing the blockchain, it is the blockchain itself. It will either become regulated as a utility or will be hashed by investment banks running smart contracts and futures options on it prolly pretty soon.

wire transfer from an exchange

I know you can make a bunch of money, but
>crypto becomes harder to mine
>price goes up
>new coin comes out that's easier to mine
>it becomes harder to mine

How is this any different from printing more money?
Long run I mean, obviously you can make gains right now and people have made millions

Not really evading regulation. Bills are being passed regarding blockchain. Bitcoin is the future of currency. Gearing up for something big, not going away.
cointelegraph.com/news/nevada-becomes-first-us-state-to-block-blockchain-taxes

How can you be so fucking stupid you fucking sandnigger shitskin

because you exchange it for something that can't be printed (bitcoin)

Use Shift card. Accepted everywhere Visa is even ATMs. $1000 daily limit.

10/10

Hi.

Can people with supercomputers sokve block chains fast ebough to profit? Will processors advance fast ebough to oytpace ceyptocutrencies problem sets? What makes them safe against tech gains?

You cryptofaggots have already fagged up /biz/, stay out of Sup Forums

Crypto is wrose than fiat.

there are no good uses for smart contracts
it's a scam
even eth-heads admit that there's no great use for a smart contract

the only good thing ethereum is for is separating the goy from his shekels.

You can buy Ferraris with bitcoin, but I guess Ferraris aren't real to you.

I'll take the Russian hacker over the US military.

Kek

>Putin bows to Vitalik
>Controls ethereum with an iron but fair fist
>Vitalik said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Can bend space and time to solve the halting problem
>Learned fluent c++ in under a week
>Personally hardforked reality resulting in Berenstain Bears anomaly
>Premined 85% of ethereum in existence
>Can sell unlicensced securities with immunity

What gives litecoin it's value?

Bitcoin is old and established. Ether may replace the interbank system for moving money and also may be backed by Russia.

But what does litecoin do to set it apart from other crypto?

>but how do you cash out
you dont

unless you want to score some meth

There is ATM where you can buy gold with bitcoin

>tfw bought 40 ETH when it was $35 because of TCR

Thanks Ghost!

sure dollar is fiat but the chinesse has trillions of it so they wont let them be worthless

OKAY SO WHATS THE NEXT ONE? WHAT DO I BUY NEXT REEEeee
>Missed the Bitcoin train
>Buddy has 20 Bitcoins now
>Considered buying ETH at 30
>Bought a new Nintendo Switch Instead with the 400 bucks

New Blockchain@State internship

>but muh HowBubblesWork101.jpg

ps: ETH is a scam. Sell for BTC and hold long term, do otherwise at your own peril.

Is ETH going to hit the same bottleneck BTC is currently going through?

litecoin for sure, it has skyrocketed for coupple of months

Not too late. projection is $4000 by end of 2017. $10000 by 2020. Buy now while its cheap.

Projection on what? ETH or BTC?

Thanks anons

show me someone who successfully bought a ferrari without any problems in bitcoin.

not even close to missing the train
there will be a day when bitcoin is used by amazon, google ,apple services or some other quantum leap. then, youdhave missed the train

No one,cause that user is a faggot chink proxy.

BTC

The dude who made it gave 80% to his friends pre mined. It's a scam.

litecoin is more advanced/efficient than bitcoin and has a higher limit iirc

bitcoin needs a competitor...

Youtube will be paying out in BTC very soon

Not a ferrari, but this shall do.

You're an idiot.

By that graph we haven't even gotten past the bear trap. Normies still have no idea about it

t.ETH invested around $50

> Can people with supercomputers sokve block chains fast enough to profit?

Supercomputers, no... they have no advantage over basic ASIC. At this stage your basically turning power into money.

Quantum Computers: possibly, if they could figure out how to program them.

> Will processors advance fast ebough to oytpace ceyptocutrencies problem sets? [sic]
No, there are mechanisms in place that change complexity based on the networks compute power.

> What makes them safe against tech gains?
What do you mean exactly?