DENVER YES!

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

CITY

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com/mb/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895
archive.is/6dks8
archive.is/4LlTe
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
meadowslink.com/
westword.com/music/metallicas-denver-concert-evoked-totalitarianism-and-trump-era-politics-9139054
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcwr6rIfKkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Massive Indian influx expected

Denver name change to new new delhi when?

SUPER POWER BY 2080

Nice source fag

new denhvi

>tfw live in denver
It used to be so nice. What happened?

We don't want anybody else here - go away. Lol if anyone thinks this is actually about helping illegals.

>Diversity is good goyim :^)

can't wait to smoke a steamroller while taking
a side walk steamer

Okay someone explain to me how that makes any sense at all.

Californians moved in. Just like what's happening here in Phoenix.

it has to be fake
IT HAS TO

Leftist takeover starting ~2006. In just ten years, it went from budget surpluses to deficits and California-tier retardation. I left Never to return.

I was planning on buying a gas station in Phoenix. Is it that bad?

Is Sun City better?

I mean it's mostly west and central phoenix, along with crappy pockets in places like Glendale and Mesa. Other places like Scottsdale and Gilbert are great. Just do a lot of research on your neighborhood and visit the local area. Where are you looking?

Finally, a sanctuary city for Pajeet!

Sun City is fine, it's just old retires for miles around.

Google opening offices there when?

and here you get fined if you dont clean up after your dog

California happened.
t (512) Texas

I visited Arizona from New England for work this year. Those retirees are fucking trash, driving RVs in both lanes going below the speed limit and coughing uncovered on the hotel breakfast buffet.

It's real. Not really decriminalization, but lessening the punishment to keep immigrants from being deported. Yes, a Jew is behind it.

9news.com/mb/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895

Denver also elected a ghetto black major. Colorado is fucked up beyond all repair.

Marijuana

I`m acctualy sorry for you.

You had nice country going till 1960 and then you fucked up.

I was born and raised in Aurora... in the 90s. Back then I would have even raised my children there, now I wouldnt even walk down the street. People fucking suck

They're obnoxious, but not violent or dangerous.

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
CITY

Mountain fags better start getting a handle on their local governance.

>9news.com/mb/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895
In Aurora? Parked my used 86 Mazda RX7 at Target in Aurora back in 1990. Nigger keyed it. Aurora has sucked for a long long time.

POO IN STREET, PAJEET

Lack of oxygen and radiation fucked with most people's brain. Move out desu.

I used to work in Denver. Left the state in 05. One of my smarter moves.

>tfw grew up in Golden, can only afford Aurora now
I will never be comfy again, to say nothing of the children I hoped to raise. Just fucking end me, mountainbros.

Illegals get caught shitting in the street would be arrested and ultimately deported. Now that street shitting is legal they won't get arrested and sent back.

It's the shit!!

Drove by the capitol building a few weeks ago. Fucking drum circles and pot smoker schizo nigger bumbs with rasta hair everywhere. I will have my revenge.

Fuck off, fags. There aren't enough Californians traveling to either state to make a difference.

Whites are already a minority in Texas, it's Mexicans coming in that are the problem. Colorado has trash from all over, Oregon and Washington are more likely spot for Californians to flee to.

Fuckin kikes

I hate it and want to die.

>t. cali jew

Oregon is fucking disasterspace. Portland was like Commiejewtown with coffee stained beatnik newmales jerking eachother's microdicks off in public into 'microgardens' with eachother's handlebar mustaches.

And why wouldn't Oregon be a great place for CA to go to?

Nobody's arguing with you that this doesn't occur. Oregon is simply Cali refugees. The point we're making is that millions of californians flow into Colorado as well. Are you claiming they don't?--because that's absolutely false.

Is Colorado Springs any better?

At least this happened yesterday:

>ICE says deportation officers shot man while conducting “targeted arrest”
>Shot grazed the head of man who had conviction for unlawful sexual contact

archive.is/6dks8

lol you're a paki though

Sources on your millions? I always see complaints about Texas and the only numbers I've found are under 500,000.

Definitely. Huge airforce base there, plus christian megacenters everywhere. Airforce Academy located between there and castlerock. My goal is eventually to move to castlerock.

Please. Californians are like locusts, fleeing their fucked up Utopia, landing somewhere else and doing everything they can to californicate their new home. Fuck you.

Source? My life. Get out of here you kike fuck.

>christian megacenters everywhere

Cuckcenters you mean.

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown
>More than 800 houses of worship in the U.S. have volunteered to shelter illegal immigrants and their families who face deportation

archive.is/4LlTe

Sorry, I don't trust gay sources.

Sounds nice. Are redpilled Californian refugees allowed?

>T. Kike. Yeah fuck off jew. We see you.

Def, if you know how to shoot your dinner.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
Bringing this back.

>My goal is eventually to move to castlerock.
What a terrible fucking goal, place is being overrun with spics cropping up on the west side.

I can't speak for the Western Slope, but on the Front Range Colorado Springs was a conservative holdout, at least it was when I left in 05.

Quit being a fag and bring a source, you're just coming off as a retard.

You and others from Colorado sound like huge cucks allowing to be overrun.

>tfw my aunt is a democrat lobbyist for this state
Not even kidding, she had Obama over at her house during the 2008 DNC thing. I'm sorry guys.

Nigger do you even know of what you speak? There's Nothing* on the west of castlerock. Plains and trees.

the fact this exists is just next level fucked.

meadowslink.com/

This shit here, I should have clarified west of i25 since it splits castle rock

top keek

I seriously wish we could cut out the liberal cancer that is Denver from the rest of this state

westword.com/music/metallicas-denver-concert-evoked-totalitarianism-and-trump-era-politics-9139054

Absolutely true. Hinkley class of '93 here.

Damn that must have been why we moved away. I was a kid what can you expect

Hahahaha, fuck Denver and fuck Colorado.

BLACKED

I tell people that and they don't believe me.
Even Littleton and Centennial are falling down to 80% white now

She's Italian, so it's already the same race basically

Imagine all those those spicy burrito shits in the hot sun. You're just walking along and a group of pacos drop their pants and splatter some turds onto the sidewalk.

Your stuck with it for life. Many states have this problem. You're not the only one with a single giant fucking cesspool of a city ruining the rest of the state. Oregon, Washington, Illinois, New York are all fucked by that one giant city. Just wait till Denver gets as big as Chicago and the only thing that matters is Denver's vote.

Italy has the highest average IQ in Europe. It's only Sicily that is nonwhite.

WTF I love Metallica now?

So enriching, and vibrant!

They're already here. H1B heaven, dude weed.

This is what turning a red state blue looks like

>Pakistan
Your country is the only reason I don't hate Indians

I'm glad their work paid off.

..but Phoenix is a shit hole.
If you live there you failed at life.

top fucking kek this looks like a fucking the onion article

You be saying we wuz white n sheit?

what the actual fuck am I reading
People get paid and called "journalist" for writing that garbage?

Still don't get this public shitting thing. Degenerate as fuck. The only times I've shit in the open was when I was drunk as fuck at a house party with 100s of people and I went in the pitch black woods to take a dump cuz faggots were in the bathroom. Why the fuck you would shit in the street is beyond me neck yourself pooinloo

Eddie & The Hot Rods: Get out of Denver
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcwr6rIfKkE

>Your country is the only reason I don't ONLY hate Indians

I'm not as far right as most of Sup Forums but this is the kind of thing that really stick the redpill in your mouth and massages your throat, doesn't it?

Talk about pandering to the lowest common denominator.

YOU SHIT IN THE BATHROOM. IF YOU CAN'T ABIDE BY THIS RULE THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE COUNTRY PLS.

I'd say that to anybody's face.

Delher

Is picrelated white?

I live right inbetween denver and boulder

It's going downhill fast. Commiefornia is to blame, but desu Denver and Boulder have always been bad. One is filled with trust fund liberals who have never worked a day in their life telling people how to do things, the other is filled with gimmedats liberals pandering for the votes

One is worse, but the other is a billion times more insufferable

Don't be rayciss

Fucking Californians.

(Louisville)

lol

A fucking Renaissance Festival!

why do they need skyscrapers?
the district is clearly sparsely developed.

which is which?

I live in this area because there's lots of software jobs available, and it's beautiful here. Not sure what to do if it gets crapped up by liberals even worse. Maybe move to Montana or something.

How long before nightly POO PATROL