Happening in UK

May I just state this first, there are no official sources or statements yet. That being said I live in Thurrock and will get you guys whatever info I can.

Story so far;
>Van rammings
>4 (some people saying 5) 'Asian' men jump out with 'machetes'
>Random passers by attacked
>Armed police have shut down the area and many roads
>Men have not been caught yet
>People asked to stay indoors and take shelter
>Police systematically searching houses

The location is Aveley, Thurrock, Essex. This started about half an hour ago at most.

I'll post more info as I find more.

If you're in Thurrock or Lakeside, watch out cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EssexPoliceUK
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1211529/anti-terror-cops-to-get-new-143m-countryside-base-to-protect-remote-villages-from-isis-gunmen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_Asia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First photo I have

I thought aveley was a small village full of white people.

Second photo

Bear with me lads

Another Brit HAPPENING? Can't you ppl stop for a month or so?

It is, but nearby in Grays there are loads of shitskins

>no results in reverse search
wtf is OP delivering?

Bump

No more photos for a sec

Instead take this

Fk me looks like it might be another real happening i hate what england is becoming how long before we have our first big VBIED it will be a sad day

Any more info?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
fucking bongs just kys already and save the muslims the trouble.

>""""""""""""""asian""""""""""""""

It just looks like an accident scene. Have you seen anti terror ops? The police are there like an army with ambulances galore.

>machetes

DON'T TURN PEOPLE INTO CONFETTI
BIN THAT MACHETE

>4 """"""""Asian"""""""" males
yeah fucking right

Shit if this is true the leftists should be warned so they can start their whole "right wing terrorists are the real problem" bullshit. Gonna be a long night.

Happening maybe cancelled nobody fucking knows

Relatives (who live in the immediate area) are telling me that armed police are still searching houses, others are saying it's been a simple crash and a black cunt has legged it. Sorry I can't do more lads.

>(((asian)))

No shit senpai?

Hey UK. With this rate this will be daily news in one year. Dont you want save some hapenings for later?

I hate they way they use Asian in the description people would think chinese or japanese looking people instead of the muelimes

Put me in the cap niglets

You have to love it when a hit and run by a black fella becomes, TERROR VAN ASIAN MACHETE attack when retold.
Wouldn't surprise me if it were true had I not seen your pics.

"ASIANS"
i wonder how many incidents like this happen in smaller towns that gut shoved under the rug

What do britts even need machetes for? Clearing their gardens?

Can't have guns but you can have a machete kek. Makes no sense. Brittfags need to legalize guns for land owners.

NOT HAPPENNIG

>Police are at scene of #Aveley incident. This is not terrorism related & there is no immediate danger to public. Updates as soon as possible

twitter.com/EssexPoliceUK

We Brits have called people from the Indian subcontinent Asians for as long as we've had them here. It seems odd to other countries and it is annoying but it's not spin.
If a brit says "asian" they mean paki/indian.
We refer to the gooks by their country usually. Or just as chinks.

Can you stop happening,i want usa or germany to happening not you,fucking island cousin-fuckers faggots

You don't know if that guy is right though. I hope it wasn't an attack, another week of fear mongering and virtue signaling by the left and right just doesn't sound that interesting anymore.

Pakis are asians though

I do, I've seen a lot of shit and I know an accident when I see one.
Besides
GG

Thanks lad - was just about to post that.

Sorry to excite you cunts. Fucking muslims, bomb London and everyone is jumpy everywhere.

This.

Just some "asians" crashing cars and knifing random pedestrians. Business as usual in a vibrant, diverse and multicultural society just like handgrenades going off every day in sweden.

And we wouldn't have it any other way!

No happenings since Trump became president, weird.

I don't get it anymore, can someone explain why they are going against all rational means of reporting news. Why the fuck would they not say middle eastern this man Is clearly not Asian.

Those poor, poor victims of Islamophobia.

How does Chang keep getting away with this?

Yeah I saw that after I posted, my mistake

Terrorism works. It's scummy and morally bankrupt, but it's probably the only way to fight a super power as a smaller interest group. And as a 5th column for bigger nations.

Why not just say 4 middle eastern men. Only country in the world to descibe them as asian do they really thing theyre fooling anyone ?

Wait a minute, the 'asian' thing is note just a meme?

It over already.

See

The sand creatures have been threatening villages specifically because it would be so easy to rampage without serious police response.

No. Growing up if you weren't using a name like paki for people from the Indian subcontinent, they were "Asian".

>over
kek
we're just getting started m8
DEUS VULT NOW

Low IQ posting is a serious epidemic in America.

I'd love to see a source on that, I'm not saying it wouldn't work as a strategy and it may come later, but I smell bullshit.
It's a car crash.

THOSE FUCKING ASIAN MAN AGAIN

Fucking chink drivers.

Asian in Britain is used differently to elsewhere.
Why? because fuck you.
Like driving on the left, or crisps instead of chips and chips instead of fries.

Must be one of those ethnic Asian minorities we hear about in the hills of Western China. Asian confirmed.

There's multiple outlets that have reported on it. You could have just Googled it yourself and saved us all a lot of time.

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1211529/anti-terror-cops-to-get-new-143m-countryside-base-to-protect-remote-villages-from-isis-gunmen/

No one actually reads more than a little into a thread do they.
Fucks sake.

Do brits see all shitskins as different shades of "asian"? You guys seriously need to purge your country of all the ""asians"" before it's too late.

Find me one that isn't from a tabloid garbage paper, printed just before an election.

>newfag from b/redit thinking no hits on reverse image search means anything

Don't you even start , leaf. They got that from you. You were supposed to look after the Amerishits!

Post comfy lunches

Because you're egalitarian retards that get blown up every week?

>Israeli flag is on the bottom
OY, VEY! Remember the 6000000 gorillion!

> i hate what england has become
Fixed that for you.

Coming from a leaf

English to Everyone else dictionary:
>Asian=Paki
>Chink/Gook=them wot own the local Chinese
I don't know why we do this.

>leaf

Just an update lads; armed police are still around but they've arrested 2 black cunts

Are Russians called Asians in the UK as well? They are closer to Asia than other shitskins.

>People acting like this is a big deal all of a sudden.

I used to walk down a street in Cardiff late at night back in 2008 and there would regularly be gangs of "asians" with machetes attacking each other.

Nobody said fucking anything and I used to just walk right past them

>Have you seen anti terror ops?

How long did it take for them to show up in London?

> This is not terrorism related

does anyone trust the police to tell the truth at this stage?

a teacher was stabbed by 3 women in burkas shouting "this is for allah" only last week and the met office said:
> This is not terror related

Why are they lying to us Sup Forums?

To be fair though if that happened to me now I'd be terrified for my life but back then I thought that's just what they did.

>Bulgaria.
Get relevant lad, then you can have an opinion.

>Russians
Normally "insulting adjective" Ivans.

brb sending some more gypsies to your country and smuggling some more Asians to enrich your culture.

Wtf what are chinese doing stabbing people????!!

I've had them in my road 20 minutes after it started and I live in a mid sized town. It was all bullshit with lowlife scum, both brown and white. A dog got shot. The police presence was hardcore from the start of the response.
>American geography.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_Asia

a fucking thumb nail

>Country so shitty even asians don't want to live there.
Wew.

I would guess it's because your globalist puppet government forces the "mudslimes are asian, middle east is part of asia silly goy!" meme so they can import more stupid, violent mudslime subhumans in order to further destroy the white race and European culture. Am I close to the truth?

g a s t h e k i k e sr a c e w a r n o w

>"Asian"

So they would rather protect the identities of the attackers than admit that once again it's muslims carrying out terror attacks in accordance with their holy book

Yurop is doomed

>666
The prince of lies.
I don't think the Victorians were thinking that far ahead but maybe.

>While most of Russia's area is in Asia

Hurr durr. Majority is still in Asia, but totally not Asian.

see
We've always called them Asians, it's not new.

bump

nothing to see here. so sleepy...

That's fine by me. Enjoy paying for Abdul's kids for the rest of your life, Mike. Will be seeing you when you're crawling to the eastern block in 15 years to seek refuge from all the Sunni/Shia conflicts in The United British Emirates.

>Russia is nearer to Asia.
It's not nearer as you said, it's partially inside Asia, as India is wholly inside. Which is nearer?
Huurduur.
There's literally nothing meaning the term should apply to gooks more than it should paki's but you have the cultural hegemony when it comes to usage of English so that's the connotation to all non brits.

fixed it for you

>Implying you won't collapse when the rest of the EU can't carry you anymore.
WEW.

Context for the gif? Clearly people dancing like retards in traffic, but I can't tell if they are dykes or trannies.

What part of
>IN ASIA
don't you or other retards understand?

Neither really, just drunk prats dressed as ladies getting a little instant karma for being retards.

Implying armed officers are not distrubuted to cover counties instead of specific towns and cities in more rural areas.

Do you think each town has a detachment of SAS based there waiting specifically for a terrorist attack?

Engage your almonds before your fingers next time lad.

Fuck this. Carry on lad.

>carry us
We barely take anything from the EU, bong. It's not by any means "carrying" us. Think again, you dental mess.