Sup Forums manifesto

Why don't we write our own books? We have the best political opinions and expertly crafted rhetorical skills. All of the so called smart political theorists don't hold a candle to the average Sup Forumsack. I tell you. I have seen so many posts on here that make me go, "boy ain't that something!" Everything posted on here is backed up by facts and sources. I admit when I came here I was a brainwashed liberal and thought the people on here were only joking. But over time through the tutelage of you anons I have come to see the society and politics for what it really is. I believe in every single ideology posted here because it is the truth. I know there are many like me. So why don't we write a book and redpill the average layman and stuffy liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t74UFPNX8Ag
youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We have the best political opinions and expertly crafted rhetorical skills.

KEK

>posts on Sup Forums
>doesn't realize the genius surrounding him
Do you only come here to troll? Why?

whaddya meen write books. you wanna book? havva lookatda torah! my people have been poisacuted for tousands of years, goy!

We could also expose jews for what they were and instead of being blinded by emotions like Hitler we could actually give clear factual reasons why Jews are bad for society.

>Sup Forums
>genius

>were
I meant are

>Ideology
>Truth
Pick one, then you can see what`s really useful for your life.
Or just lurk more, but drop -isms altogether, destroy them all, NO -ISM allowed so we get rid of every single revolutionary degenerate in this world.

Shut up Sven, the bull doesn't like waiting. Go attend to him now

Where else do you see people break down fake news articles and political statements with sources and facts and no regard for what the majority think. Socrates would be proud of Sup Forums. It's exactly what he wanted in Ancient Greece. People thinking for themselves.

>youtube.com/watch?v=t74UFPNX8Ag
Eric "Is that an ideology I see? then go away with your intellectual deficiency" Voegelin.

>Ideology
Humans can only think with ideologies. The whole drop -isms thing you said is an ideology as well. So far pol's ideologies are the only ones that make sense. And they are provided with facts and sources.

Eric Voegelin says otherwise Guiding yourself by fact and Truth isn`t a ideology.
>-isms are positional stances
Meaning: You`ll always get into the conversation holding a maxim you think it`s true, and build all your argument around it, doesn`t matter if false or actually true.
Which makes a nazi no different than a marxist.
Revolutionaries should be genocided, period, all of them.
Christian Hegemony NOW!

He is right. Sup Forums is a potent learning tool if you use it properly.
>constant barrage of unfamiliar ideas, often discussed with people who know a great deal about the subject
>constantly debating with people of varying ethnicities, gauging the political climate of their country
>retarded ideas you have quickly fall apart if you post them (anonymity allows you the freedom to be retarded)
>great way to fine tune your arguments and learn the oppositions "go-to" rhetoric
>improved shitposting skills
You just need to wade through all the 12 year olds screaming "nigger" to find Sup Forums's true power. Also, fact check and learn more for yourself outside Sup Forums otherwise you'll just be that aforementioned 12 year old.

>You`ll always get into the conversation holding a maxim you think it`s true
You can't discuss your ideas without doing this.

>Which makes a nazi no different than a marxist.
>Revolutionaries should be genocided, period, all of them.
>Christian Hegemony NOW!
Based

The Logos is not an Idea, it`s REALITY.
God is not an idea, it`s not up for debate.
>In principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
Now if you`re a faggot or a cancerous revolutionary, you try to make your way about it, but you can`t, you live inside of it.
CHRISTIAN HEGEMONY WORLDWIDE NOW, CRUSADES WHEN?

But the constant "nigger" name calling is because pol sees through all the bullshit and knows what "blacks" really are. Niggers. There is no sidestepping the truth in pol.

>CHRISTIAN HEGEMONY WORLDWIDE NOW
Is pol a christian board? Maybe we could try to get the crusades started through our manifesto?

> I believe in every single ideology here because it is the truth
Ethno-culturally homogeneous constitutional monarchy is the absolute redpill

Why not, r9k is writing neet manifestos already and we're smarter than them

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

What we need to do is compile a book made solely of screencaps from Sup Forums.

1. >doing something productive on Sup Forums
I Was banned last time i did.
2. Because we're lazy niggers
3. because we already have a list of recommended books so why make another one?
4. I will be too extreme for the average layman

That list has some rotten apples in it.