HAPPENING: Children Required to Wear Muslim Attire

HAPPENING LEVEL 3 ALERT

Trudeau announces mandatory Muslim Appreciation Day for all public schools.
>"We need to be more tolerant than we've ever been before. If we let hatred and bigotry into our hearts, they win."

Children will be required to dress in Muslim clothes and take part in Muslim religious practices, such as praying and reciting the Quran.

A small minority of parents are worried because children will be required to say "Allahu Akbar" during the praying. Muslim community leaders say there is no cause for alarm, it only means "Allah is most peaceful."

Muslim community leaders have asked for the day to be on 11/9, which was the date that peaceful muslims were shot in a mosque by a terrorist.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/muslim-leaders-ask-for-national-day-of-remembrance-to-mark-mosque-shooting-1.3972020

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/srIe9
youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No profits today
archive.is/srIe9

Is this non stale pasta or is Canada really this far gone?

>Those steps include:

>Municipal
>Boost resources for local police services for training on how to deal with hate crimes and provide education, outreach to diverse communities.
>Publicly release annual reviews of hate crimes.
>Train officers in areas of bias-neutral policing.

>Provincial
>Establish an anti-racism directorate to examine issues of systemic racism and create and support public education campaigns.
>Create mandatory course on systemic racism at secondary school level and make sure educators have training and resources for it.

>Federal
>Declare Jan. 29 a day of remembrance and action.
>All members of Parliament to support Motion 103, which was tabled in December, and calls on the government to study ways to reduce or eliminate systemic racism and religious discrimination in Canada, including Islamophobia.

Literal indoctrination.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

Everything you outlined in your OP was not supported by the details in the article.

That said, it's an interested read for anyone who doesn't yet understand the sociological implications of leftwing' crusade against religion but their capitulation to Muslims.

The only hope is that gen z will be tired of having it shoved down thier throats thier entire lives and reject it en mass.

fuck islam and religion

shitbags

nothing says tolerance like force

You don't become a Muslim if you dress like one nor if you read the Quran. Allah Akbar literally means God is great. Not necessarily the Muslim God. Concluding, I still think they shouldn't be forced to do any of that. If they want to read the Quran they're most welcome, otherwise it defeats the purpose and just creates hateful sentiments. This is an anti Muslim act if nothing else

government sponsored Proselytism
liberals always learn the hard way
they are going to be so disappointed

>11/9
>9/11
THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS BOMB CANADA NOW FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK AMERICA STRONK!

This is why i'm thankful for separation of church and state.

>Children Required to Wear Muslim Attire
>Suited for dry host deserts
Who makes up this moronic shit?

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL 1% and copy / paste this information :

وطنكم في حاجة إليكم
ارجعوا الى وطنكم

You'll never be happy Shazad.

>11/9 now muslim appreciation day

Fuck, it's a reverse 9/11.

Day of the rake isn't enough anymore. We need the day of the leaf blower.

TWO WALLS
W
O

W
A
L
L
S

>Jan 29
29/1
29/11
2/911s

>9/11 backwards

One fucking incident and they are asking for a national day?

That's how it starts dude. Soon you'll have no pork month and stoning appreciation events. Started like that here too.

>11/9
>childern yelling Allah Akhbar

kek nice slap to the hamburger face

Once these Children pray to Allah and recite that there is only one God and that Muhammad is His Prophet, they will become true Muslims for life.

Apostasy equals death. Remember that.

Is anyone gonna assassinate that faggot Trudeau already?

My kids are going to be sick that day.

Even in the face of reason you'd find something wrong with Muslims. You need to get a job and a wife and maybe you'll stop blaming your life failings on us. Very pathetic indeed.

When should america start guarding the norther border?

But we already have a National Dog Appreciation Day?

Country won't make it that long.

>it only means 'Allah is most peaceful"
Wow, and all this time i thought it had something to do with explosions and violence. Wonder where I got that from?

What in the fuck? This isn't really happening is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w

You are all going to die under the muslim boot.

I want a Jewish appreciation day.
Wait no, I demand a Jewish appreciation day.

The Canadian Muslim Federation sent an open letter to the government requesting these things... The government has yet to acknowledge it. This is not something that will be happening and if it does, the Liberals cannot be expected to win the next election.

it's a moronic act

Dogs are filthy. We must get rid of that.

yall don't get how canada works
any time some minority is like 'hey pay attention to us'
we're like 'ok' and they get a day or a message or something
but we don't actually give a shit
it's called lip service and it keeps people in line

We're not blaming our life failings on you.
We're blaming you for fucking blowing us up and stabbing us, you disgusting pig-fucker.

NORTHERN WALL WHEN

Holy shit canada, you can stop already, you've already won ALL the rewards for being the most cucked nation in history edging out even Sweden. STOP seriously.

because your afraid they will riot?

it is good, children may learn about muslims.
children can use coca-cola cans instead of original TNT and iphone instead of detonator

>If we let hatred and bigotry into our hearts, they win
>they win
So is he admitting that muslims are the enemy?

GAS THE LEAFS CONTINENTAL WAR NOW

>Children will be required to dress in Muslim clothes

This could be a lot of fun really....

I wholeheartedly agree.

If I'm a pig fucker and you eat pigs, does that mean you ingest my ejaculate? What level of faggot do you have to be to consume Muslim semen from pig asshole when you can just go to the source, like your mother.

Me too

This is satire, right? There is no way people unironically support this?
Right? Right guys?
Which timeline am I in again, Trump is president right?

Good to know that a happening level three just means muslims asking for stuff.
Wake me up if they actually get anything real out of this.

or do some other douchey thing
it's something we've learned from having quebec up our asses for centuries

>all this latent homosexual projection
At least you don't argue your psychotic tendencies to murder unarmed women, animal.

Why would the day be on 11/9? Is that a sick joke about 9/11? What the actual fuck is going on

Gotta be pasta.

If you read the article there's nothing like what OP wrote in there. That shit isn't happening because my dad would be freaking the fuck out about it, so I'd know.

>children will be required to dress in Muslim clothes
>shows up with a clock

Not happening, OP is just following through on being a huge faggot.

kek they literally eat the flesh of pigs but also use pig as an insult

I wonder if there will be a happening on Canuck day this year. Ottawa is gonna be fucking packed.

Can we all agree now that Canada is every bit as cucked as Sweden?

>forcing the 99%
>canadians are suffering from lack of jobs, huge influx of immigrants yet even without a job sitting on their ass they refuse to protest Trudeau/government
there must be violent protests and attempts every day in canada but we dont see it because the government regulates the news

>it only means "Allah is most peaceful."

You people are so fucking stupid

Best time line for us, worst for canada.

No... We only riot over sports. You need to understand that our government, and especially the Liberal party, only really pays lip service to minorities. They have a well established consensus based governmental system with a heavy emphasis on bureaucratically protected rights, privileges, freedoms and liberties. It's a weird system that gives a lot of power to the bureaucrats to work within the bounds of constitutional and legal precedent to affect a system upon our society that functions with the least inconvenience to the people.

Basically... The government will function almost exactly the same regardless of the party in power, with only slightly aesthetic differences in form and style.

The Liberal Party is almost identical to the Conservative Party in policy... And only slightly different when it comes to public relations and their love of minorities. It's all for show and nothing will drastically change in the way this country functions. Laws and rules are upheld and no one will be forced to participate in this farce.

We're not suffering from anything up here user, life is good. Nice try tho

>Talking about his mother
>Homosexuality

Oh I forgot, in your country your mother can be a man. When I say mother I assume we're talking about actual females.

Well, calling someone a food animal is not generally considered a compliment...

>archive.is/srIe9

This is what muslim groups are presenting. Nothing has been accepted by the government.

>Liberals claim to believe in secularism
>Force religion down the throat of children in public schools

He says as he pays Chang $2500 a month for the privilege in living in a broom closet

This user understands how we work.

Best thing is that when they convert and eventually become radicalized The Great Satan will be right across the border to freely attack

you people better start getting off your fucking asses

Dear diary, today OP was a faggot.

None of the Op's fag OP was in the article posted. ie you were trolled.

>Cringe, Paki Edition
Time to go to sleep, sand nigger.

THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!

I pay $2000/month in a nice 2bdm, and live next to Stanley Park and the beaches. Worth every nickel, but then i'm not a poorfag.

You're there talking about Quebec being on your asses and shit yet you're the faggots that want us to stay part of canacuck to keep getting tax money on all the very good trades we do with the states, us Quebeckers are way more american and patriotic than you pathetic fucks and now thanks to you and youre stupid fucking cuck of a prime minister we're being overrun by fucking muslims because jews want to divide and conquer even more, yet you faggots think were gonna fix this with special day for muslims? God fucking damnit i hate this country thank god ihave an american girlfriend and i can move the fuck out soon and become a fucking american patriot

>C-c-cringe
>Please go to sleep stop assblasting me in my safe space

Why don't Americans know how to read?

>Coca Cola cans.
>Be my daughter.
>Jokingly ask for a sip of pop at dinner.
>Laugh uncontrollably as adorable five year olds are oft to do.
>I'm confused. Does she want a sip or not.
>"Kids drinking pop is so silly!" She says between gasping laughter filled breaths.
>My daughter thinks kids drinking pop is absolutely preposterous.
>The most absurd thing she has ever heard.
>Realize that I so effectively kept fizzy drinks out of my kids hands that it's basically the same as asking for a sip of beer when I was a kid.
>Be proud.

Just remember, unlike Sweden - the vast majority of Canadians don't support this ridiculous shit.

Only SJWs in Toronto and a few others

Praying to God this is real. Leftists have no idea what will happen to them.

cool cya later!

I guess if you say the full line, that God is the greatest and muhammad is his prophet, and really mean it- that makes you a Muslim though.

>blast
Calm down Achmed. Can you go five minutes without jerking off to explosions?

ITT: RETARDS WHO DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE ARTICLE.

NOWHERE IN IT DOES IT SAY ANY OF THE BULLSHIT THAT OP POSTED AT ALL.

ALSO, YOU MORONS FAILED TO REALIZE THE FOLLOWING:

>1 POST BY THIS ID

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. STOP BEING SUCH GULLIBLE SHIT HEADS AND LEARN TO PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION.

SAGE AND REPORT. THIS ISN'T EVEN FAKE NEWS: IT'S A TOTAL LIE.

Easy there user, Quebec is my 2nd favourite province, Montreal & QC are awesome. You also have the best public social policies -- we'd fucking die for cheap daycare and $1000 tuition at McGill. Don't get so uptight.

CAN'T
WAKE
UP

>11/9
>9/11

You canadians are such cucks.
>bill 89
>c17

Tell your women to come to america if they ever want to get fucked.

>It's all for show and nothing will drastically change in the way this country functions
Okay? "Syrian" rapefugees??? That get 200k a year clear to feed their 3 wives and children without working a single day? And thats from your tax money? Nothing is changing? C U C K E D

Is this how you try to defend living in a third world shit hole with HDI basically in the negative? You smelly sandniggers sure don't know how to reason.

>safe space
>demands sharia law zones in every western nation
we're reaching levels of autism etc etc

Welcome, brother. Your complimentary burger and M4 will be here waiting for you.

my favorite user

Yes if you actually mean it then you covert. Saying it merely does nothing at all. At the end it depends on whether you actually intend on becoming a Muslim or not.

Do you really think you'll beat the evil Muslims if you beat me in this stupid as fuck argument or whatever you're trying to do? Is such a pointless victory so necessary for you to continue operating? If so, you win. Now go away junior.

Maybe by niggers. Odds are even that i'm responding to one right now.