pscp.tv/w/1OdKryplXnvxX
pscp.tv/w/1DXGyyYwNAVGM?q=sharia
youtube.com/watch?v=R0cYbPCMdWc
pscp.tv/w/1dRKZAgWokrxB
youtube.com/watch?v=h4izBNlpt6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sharia Law Protest in Seattle
why is this a thing?
if we have to protest that shit i feel as if we should be hanging shitskins in the street

How can there be counter protests to this? Can someone please give me a quick rundown who and why the fuck they are counter protesting an anti sharia march? Please, for the love of god.

Maybe it is the new fad. Free speech rally is SO last month.

someone always has to yell about something

bump

Why do libtards support sharia law?

they have guilt and want to destroy the west

Tim Pool stream: youtu.be/vt7jGEC5jp8
Talking to Turncoat Spartan at the moment

nyc
pscp.tv/w/1eaJbYVkvvYGX

san jose
periscope.tv/w/1nAKEBQPvQXGL

seattle
pscp.tv/revrefresh/1kvJpQaDAoOxE?

tim pool confronted one of the antifa about it, he admitted he doesn't like sharia either, he just doesn't like trump

lmao based Spartan

>yfw your state doesn't do bullshit like this

He's being such a total faggot yelling at people and calling them Nazis. Some beaner is calling people "white boys".

Yes, and they must be stopped.

>and they were all arrested for hate speech
Do any of you honestly think words are going to stop your politicians selling you out?

On the Tim Pool stream are they battling over control of the gas station. A bunch of people just poured across the street.

I thought he was wearing a wizard's hat from the thumbnail.

Holy shit that hipster in the fedora.

That's what I'm thinking with all the antifa fags, I don't think anyone knows what Sharia Law actually is, they just seem pro-trump people protesting and want to counter protest like fags

What streams is everyone watching? I'm only on this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=vt7jGEC5jp8

And guess which side the Jews are on?

pscp.tv/w/1OdKryplXnvxX

This guy is in the same parkinglot, but right in front of the store. He's like twenty feet away from Pool.

The left and cognitive dissidence go hand in hand.

It's the issue when you base everything on emotion.

phoenix with some big army guys
pscp.tv/w/1DXGyyYwNAVGM?q=sharia

I refuse to believe any do. They are stupid, bandwagon-hopping retards, but I refuse they have sunk this low.

Link for this being said?

So when will the war happen?

THE TALL ANTIFA MAN TRIED TO TAKE MUH HAT

Kek timmy is a great professional victim

One would think that in the age of the Internet the only reason to go to these protests is to debate the people on the other side and upload the conversation but seems like one side is not interested in words... I wonder why...

Being anti-trump takes precedence over logic and reason. I don't see this changing, I mean, they SERIOUSLY got their feelings hurt when trump won. So any time they see a Trump supporter protesting something, they automatically take the other side. It's tribalism at its worst.

>R A R E AND CHECKED

The left has lives in an echo chamber so long they've forgotten how to debate.

>SAN MARINO

VERY RARE FLAG, LADS.

How does it feel to be surrounded by eggplants?

It started years ago, we just won't fight

Better than niggers tbqh

He isn't very enlightened.

This looks like the tipping point I've never seen the atmosphere as energized as this in the other protests I sense that the next time a protest happens it'll be a mass riot nationwide not just a protest but almost a civil war soon I think. You can feel it in the air.

It's weird. I'm watching two different streams and the guys keep passing each other lol.

you autistic fucking leaf.

post here pls

They support everything counter culture. For example I argue with libs on my street over the homeless in the area. Their response is do everything they can to invite more homeless just to screw with the people that don't want them around. They are willing to live with it to screw with others.

this guy really freaks out when someone tries to remove his hat, first time it was moustachio , lol

"Tolerance"

lol, I love that the commies copied our style of shields/helmets

youtube.com/watch?v=R0cYbPCMdWc

Lefties are in favor of these things

Fight
pscp.tv/w/1OdKryplXnvxX
youtube.com/watch?v=vt7jGEC5jp8

It isn't actually about Sharia.

Who is this sperm worm?

The Tim Pool stream is wrapping up, that's when fights break out.

See all that from Australia, eh?

happening
pscp.tv/w/1dRKZAgWokrxB

I was hoping they were gonna string em up! shux.

>protesting on the west coast

why?
it's a fucking lost cause

The germans are making fun of me :(

It's just a gut feeling watching everything that's going on it just feels different this time. It's getting way more intense each time.

I'm watching the Pool Stream and another stream and they're standing there filming each other while fights break out.

Whichever side hurts white people the most. That's the side they're always on. Fuck kikes, fuck all other sandniggers, fuck spics, fuck niggers.

>Black guy starts arguing with old white woman
>Police rolls up
>"Hey I wuz tryin' leave, why u talkin wit me white lady?"

>Wez DINDU NUFFIN wez DoinG Mlk SHEITZ

Some guy streaming Pool

these cops are weebs

The war started long time ago boyo, it's just that they are fighting while we're larping on Sup Forums

Apparently someone threw acid.

that's NTA, he is our guy

Didn't know it was actually him streaming. I was watching both the Tim Pool and NTA stream and keking as they kept filming each other.

On the NTA stream someone threw acid.

Kek, if you are real, please let Seattle have a deadly muslim-bombing, preferrably 1 for every day of Mastadon. Amen.

Those horsos are tired and just want to snooze.

this was pretty adorable to be honest

here's a few (you)s for your trouble

Austin user who was streaming earlier here. Thanks a million to everyone who watched, shared the link, posted funny shit in chat etc.

I'm about to go dark on social media because Antifa started telling each other that I was on "the other side" apparently, because by the end of it, I had several different people block my filming, tell people not to talk to me, refuse to let me have the flyers they were handing out, etc. so I'm expecting to be doxxed by them.

I heard rumors that there's going to be another demonstration tomorrow for LGBBQTIA#~+ tomorrow. I'm going to look into it and will possibly stream it.

Again, thanks anons. Love you faggots.

austin antifa looks like a fucking joke. Hot weather kills their style. Can't wear skinny jeans, they just look like average gangsters.

You have autism

>I heard rumors that there's going to be another demonstration tomorrow for LGBBQTIA#~+ tomorrow
Anti-sharia protests two days in a row is a bit much

any seattle streams still going?

You tinfoil doom date retards are all the same. Bored with your life so you hope something happens and people die so you can escape your shit life. Guess what, nothing big will happen in America, America is a free market free country and will continue to be so despite a few communist faggot drama queens, America will continue to be a one and only super power throughout this entire century and well into the next. You want a happening? Look at Russia and China as their economies implode and Australia takes a big hit. Careful what you faggots wish for. Cuck.

LGBTP are pro Shariah for the potential child sex slaves
Bacha Bazi is an attraction for faggots

I watched, couldn't post because twatter killed my primary troll account. But keep it up and hopefully antifa leave you alone.

Liberals are trying to get it trending on the fringe levels so that it exploded like Deerborn did

dead, apparently.

Jews are starting to try and get it started here
Unfortunately for them Dixie will literally kill to stop it and an ex-muslim Lebanese woman here is going all over the country warning against Islam and getting ignorant people redpilled on sharia

We're free! It's a free country! Hurray!

youtube.com/watch?v=h4izBNlpt6s

>Obligatory guy with the "9/11 was an inside job"
>Guy with affliction shirt pretending he's a fighter
I'm obviously not for Sharia law but this is so cringe worthy.

Oh got the left is even worse
San Jose: periscope.tv/w/1nAKEBQPvQXGL

50 whites and 2 muslims protesting the anti-sharia law guys.

They don't, most people don't care or think about politics and just take the path of least resistance which in 2017 is liberalism. Their political views come entirely from peer pressure, which is something (((they))) know and exploit.

Meanwhile in Texas, Antifa was a no show and armed Texans high fived each other in Houston.

What's with the left and chanting? It's like they can't even engage in a conversion. All they say is mindless chants.

Bill hicks is a faggot hippy just like you bud.
USA is more free than any other country. Proof, I have a full size pistol in my waistband right now legally and I can legally use it for self defense. Further proof, I have free speech, more privacy than you, and the 5th amendment.

Almost, there was this single guy in Richardson holding an ak like it needed a hug. He looks too small for his gun.

"all cultures are equal" meme. started with guilt about the indians

So Antifa came out in force across the US today in SUPPORT of sharia law, presumably in solidarity with their fellow terrorists, ISIS.

Pointing this fact out will trigger the antifags immensely. Spread this image, tweet it at them, get /ourguys/ to tweet it, post it on their platforms, post it on neutral platforms, print it out and paste it up on the streets, Show them and the world what and who antifa supported today.