en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Patay
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Carillon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only country to defeat the UK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars

DELET

Based Iceland

also France

Dear Germany, you should try again - just don't fight/invade Russia at the same time. Really easy. Let Russia to be neutral for once.

..ahem...

You know why you're called anglo SAXONS right?

...UK not England

they beat napoleon though

Hows that victory working out for ya, Ahmed?

???
When?

Wait, never.

We're not as cucked as Goymany, Rodriguez

Sorry dude, but you absolutely are. Maybe even worse. I don't have to show my ID to buy a butterknife and so far muslims aren't trying to bring the sharia to elementary schools.

Yet Britain has never fought alone against Germany.

Oh, ok then, my bad.

Yeah you are welcome England

sincerely America

> just call us the international Batman

>2 mayor terrorist attacks in less than a month
>A goverment as incompetent as mine
>A prime minister that urged you to ignore terrorist attacks
>A muslim mayor
Sure thing, Nigel

Sure you are, you've been importing ''asians''' for longer than they have, and you already been seeing demographic issues in your cities for decades now. It's even worse for you because they are already multiple generations deep and harder to get rid of! Congrats!

>y-you're not allowed t-to have allies that's not fair reeeeeeee

This is why you have never been relevant.

>only country to defeat the UK
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars
I beg to differ:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Jenkins'_Ear

Germany never had a reason to go to war with us until WW1.

its hard to beat someone when theyre hiding under a rock shitting themselves and screaming for the little brother to come rescue them.

in the end you just destroyed yourself
both of us suffer now under (((them)))

Germany has never won a war.

Wow what an amazing point, allies are dumb lol.

You're run by cartels f a m.

Because besides the first and second world war there were not many conflicts between us in general and without all your allies you would have lost.

I don't even know how many times we beat you senseless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FRIENDS REEEEEEE

Our allies were countries we created and are our own blood. You should e realised this before sperging out.

Germany has never won a war lmao

We kicked you off the continent and you had to run to america like a crying bitch, bruv.
Nice try though.

Colonial Argentina and Uruguay

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate
>BTFO by local settlers without Spanish help

>sportsball

Most of your players aren't even German and besides, you have never beaten us in anything that actually matters

You've never beaten Germany alone without crying to your colonies for help, m8.

>slaughtering Africans and general colonial fuckery counts as war
Nope. And Franco-Prussian war wasn't Germany, Germany was formed as the result of it.

Excuse me...

UK had 6 gorillion of those wars
so what? just shows that it didnt took all of germany to defeat france

Britain, however, has beat Britain in every single one.

Are you dumb bro? You live in a country that won a war for independence against us.

>literally so strong that the only thing that can beat us is ourselves

CONTINENTAL SYSTEM
TREATY OF VERSAILLES
ALSACE-LORRAINE IN FRENCH HANDS TO THIS DAY
HITLER AND WELLINGTON GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And the French

>Nope. And Franco-Prussian war wasn't Germany, Germany was formed as the result of it.
I beg to differ: Prussia started the war but Germany won it.

Poor Allahmania

>Same time
But Krauts had already lost Battle for Britain before they invaded USSR. It's like Hitler attacked Russians in the winter meme.

...Yet

6th Coalition frog?
7th?

Germany never attacked Britain.
It was always them who involved themselves in our business.

That war was one of the factors that caused you to lose your entire colonial empire though.

>Germany has never won a war.
Who was napoleon? What was the franco-prussian war?

You can thank the yanks and commies for that

Britain began its interest in German politics when Germans (house of Hanover) took over the throne. Same reason why England became invested in French affairs: because the French ruled England.
It basically started off with our German monarchs trying to remain dominant in German politics.

>napoleon
The Russians beat him with (((Anglo))) gold

How can Brit bois even compete?

eh hem...

DELET. THIS.

No, no they aren't really. You were saved by Canada, USA, the countless soldiers of other nations who fled to britain, the soviet union and all those nations who fought bravely but lost in the end.

Alone we would have beaten you easily and I think you very much know that. If not for most of the world going against us.

Well, sure you're allowed to but then you have to "share" the spoils so to speak. Sure we never "won" a war against Britain. But both wars never were initially a "war against Britain." They were just playing one of the nations that fought along many others. That said it was not "Britain" to win the first and second world war. But rather the combined effort of the allies.

So you really have nothing to boast about.

>war against yourself

And all of Europe

noice

Wrong.

you know...
I really hate the fact that I know from what meme the non-jewish parts of that pic are from.
>tfw still a somewhat newfag by oldfag standards, but I've already been here way too long

France is an embarrassment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fishguard

Remind me who won the war again

Certainly not you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Amiens

Is that why you agreed to a peace treaty?

Wrong the British island was conquered by Germanic tribes. The English are the ongoing German "occupation" or Britian in a sense.

How is the American Eevolutionary war taught in the U.K.? Is it an uprising, civil war, revolutionary war?

Hitler let you escape at dunkirk, because he liked you and wanted an alliance - you betrayed him for (((them))).

We thought we'd let you off easy, wouldn't want to show you up.

We're talking about an actual German state here Hans, not the dopey Germanic tribes who ate up the corpse of a dead empire.

>Britain owned half the globe while the homeland is the size of Wyoming and before America even came along
>America is half the size of the globe and is controlled by Israel which is the size of Rhode Island

Sad.

I'm sure they play it off as an uprising that wasn't worth their time.

I laughed.

this

Well...

Is this Medieval Total War I, or what?

but the Germans cucked you guys in 1688

>Britain owned half the globe

The key there is the past tense and America has dominated the globe via export of culture. No matter where you go you cannot escape american restaurants, films, and music.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Argentines decide to get uppity again and take what little is left of your country's empire.

When mexico was spain we Beat you up in cartagena de indias with Blas de lezo

hahaha a Jew wants to fuck with Germany.
Go gas yourself

>win war
>lose your empire
what did britain mean by this?

Damn based Iceland

UK is an embarrassment
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Patay
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Carillon

WE WUZ FIGHTIN ON BEACHES N' SHIIIIIIEEEEEEETTTTT
WE SHALL NEVA SURRENDAAAAA

better than you spic mccuck
>when mexico was spain
nice delusion smelly spic, we bummed you mexdicucks

Same reason we are called ANGLOS. Muh ancestors.

>What are the Central Powers
>What is the Axis

>Inb4 incompetent
That's your problem, not mine.

Well maybe that's all down due to your natural repugnancy. You're like a nigger, but 1000x times worse; at least niggers know their place.

Maybe not completely but we had the US on the leash during WW2 and we have them now, Hans.

Why didn't you just invade the USSR? I doubt any one would have really cared enough to fight you from the West to be honest.

In that case there are a lot more niggers in the USA than I initially thought.

Because Hitleridoo wanted revengeo-da, besides we've beaten the polish together in perfect harmony. Which I kinda find strange, anytime I think about polands government I think about sleeping people.

But anyway, I'd say he got some sort of revenge atleast, especially against france.