MERKEL'S ALLIANCE IS CRUMBLING

Let's try this again.

>German Chancellor Angela Merkel had actually thought that Canada's young, charismatic prime minister, Justin Trudeau, could be counted among her reliable partners. Particularly when it came to climate policy. Just two weeks ago, at the G-7 summit in Sicily, he had thrown his support behind Germany. When Merkel took a confrontational approach to U.S. President Donald Trump, Trudeau was at her side.

>But by Tuesday evening, things had changed. At 8 p.m., Merkel called Trudeau to talk about how to proceed following Trump's announced withdrawal from the Paris climate agreement. To her surprise, the Canadian prime minister was no longer on the attack. He had switched to appeasement instead.

>What would be wrong with simply striking all mentions of the Paris Agreement from the planned G-20 statement on climate, Trudeau asked. He suggested simply limiting the statement to energy issues, something that Trump would likely support as well. Trudeau had apparently changed his approach to Trump and seemed concerned about further provoking his powerful neighbor to the south

>Suddenly, though, Britain and Japan no longer wanted to be part of it. British Prime Minister Theresa May didn't want to damage relations with Trump, since she would need him in the event of a hard Brexit, the Chancellery surmised last week. And given the tensions with North Korea, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe couldn't put his country's alliance with the U.S. at risk. In other words: Climate policy is great, but when it comes to national interests, it is secondary.

spiegel.de/international/germany/angela-merkel-s-anti-trump-alliance-crumbling-ahead-of-g-20-a-1151439.html

>mfw Trump said we should strong arm nations
>everyone laughed
>he strong arms them
>it's working

Anybody with half a brain knew this was going to happen.

Anybody with half a brain also knew the US was getting screwed in the Accords.

>take a shot at the king
>miss
Merkel btfo

She really fucked up badly
Work in partnership with enacting Trump's plans or suffer the consequences

Trudeau is playing merkel and trump as if they were divorced parents. He's telling merkel she'll have to up the money trump gave him. Merkel will and then trump will and trueau will end up a very wealthy guy
Anyway, trump's bound to do a 180 on his publicity gaining walk out and this thread will be made redundant

Ahaha, lmao! Can't wait for Germany to become an isolated rogue state, again!
>Deutschland uber alles
Fuck off.

First up, props to you, burgerbro, for being able to stomach this asswipe of a magazine. Secondly, Merkel doesn't have allies, only spitlickers moving on opportunistic reflex. Turns out big daddy Trump has the deeper pockets. And finally, all the media hysteria is there to hide just how much every government on earth fears having to renegotiate a climate deal. Thanks to Obama, no one had to do shit but make empty promises, China and India not even this. New negotiations will either have to show a substantial result or ridicule every leader who's now demeaning Trump. Let's see where this goes.

>all those leaderofthefreeworld shills btfo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Thinking you can isolate the United States
The absolute fucking hubris of germans.

So Trudeau cucked Merkel?

>Canada's going to side with Germany against their biggest trade partner, especially when NAFTA is going to be renegotiated
Trudeau might be a cuck, but he's smart enough not to fuck with the big dog

the weak should fear the strong

They know their place

Can we come up with a new word for women/wives who are cucked?

Why the fuck would Trump pay Trudeau?

Nobody needs Canada, except apparently Germany.

Truedeau needs the US to protect him from Putin in the arctic.

Trudeau is an astute politician. Canadians are lucky to have him.

>Climate policy is great, but when it comes to national interests, it is secondary.

How in the hell is this shocking to anyone with a brain? The world being a tenth of a degree cooler is cold comfort if you're in economic depression or nuked by a hostile state.

The golden ram will grow strong on the fruit of his dedications.

A sea monster rises on the horizon, but the watchful one will sound his trumpet.

7 nations will ally against the golden ram, but none will prosper in this.

The people will say of the golden ram, "Who is like him? Who can oppose him?"

The pyramid will turn upside down and shatter from its own weight.

LMAO

Nice try, supposed leader of the free world.

Germans and Europoors are reminded once again that no one cares about them on a global scale.

Cucked-out by Trudeau, this is some divide by zero shit.

I mean, look at Canada

You don't even need to string arm us, you could limp-wrist us and we'd still buckle and lose.

>Leader of the free world gets cucked by an orange reality TV star

What's next? What's next? What's next??

There already is. Cuckquean.

we're reaching dimensions of chess that shouldn't be possible

I bet that Trump just called Trudeau, started with ''How is it going, Justin from Canada?'', and that being enough to make Trudeau bend the knee.

now shemp is in mexico trying to ally with speedy gonzales

God bless america

I'm glad Trudeau did something right for once, stand by our closest ally

This is probably the only thing Turdeau will get right

he's still gone in 2019 tho

>
greatest AND closest ally

Eternal kraut existed as a sovereign state for about 100 years total yet they think they can tangle with the US. They also act like they are superior which is amusing and sad.

You dont challenge your superiors just like that. If you chose to do so, you need to make sure that your superior can never recover from your actions. Now Germany will pay for its insolence.

>the Canadian prime minister was no longer on the attack

C U C K

U

C

K

Its because Trudeau is nothing but a somewhat dim witted puppet for the liberal party. They had someone talk to him about what he's actually allowed to say in a speech, and it didn't involve antagonizing our largest export market and the man capable of shutting down trade between us.

Trudeau himself is nothing but a virtue signalling dipshit. But his handlers aren't complete retards, so sometimes he doesn't make the stupidest possible decision.

ich bin mit du mudder merkel :3

t. trudeau

What the fuck did she think Trudeau would do? risk provoking Trump while we're in the middle of a trade renegotiation? That Japan would bite out hand while we're trying to save their asses from NK?

Merkel has a serious issue with not realizing how irrelevant she is.

4D chess

Germany always thought that its somehow an important nation, but its only real role is to babysit slavs

No need to be so cantankerous. How about

>Don't actively try and undermine the country that has been defending you since WWII, when you can't even pay your NATO bills.

We'll start there.

Merkel discovers the hard way that not all countries are as ungrateful as EU Marxists.

EU leadership unironically thinks they're the pinnacle of human evolution.

Meanwhile they have a Medieval worldview.

Trudeau fucking sucks shit and is jewing us out of our security by bringing hundreds of thousands of rapefugees like in europe

This is what happens when other nations elect cucks.
Did anyone seriously expect le funny weed man to stand up to Trump?

I dunno. I guess she's not aware of what the US actually is, not grasping the idea of a more nationalistic population that has almost no obligation to foreign powers

>be Merkel
>decide to pick fight with the USA (lol)
>count on a cuck for support
>be surprised when he acts like a cuck

Amen

Jew world order globalist government btfo

Trump. Always. Wins.

Seriously Aussie go back to sleep

Jesus that is depressing

I wish the US defended Germany in WWII...

>That Japan would bite out hand while we're trying to save their asses from NK?
As if Japan needed help to defeat some backwards rice farmers.

But you are right nevertheless. If we had a big military we could make a much more comprehensive (and traditional) alliance with Japan than just through trade. Aber nächstes Mal lieber ohne Italien.

>its only real role is to babysit slavs
It's certainly one of our roles and we certainly enjoy it. Using our dicks to penetrate slavic girls and germanizing them is certainly one of our spare time hobbies.

Since market forces are already in motion and pushing in green energy here in tge states. Why does the Paris agreement even matter for us?

trump gave trudeau an indian arm burn in the whitehouse bathroom and threatened to give him a swirlie if he didnt comply

>Germany
>nation
Haha barely. All eurocucks are just debt slaves being replaced by inbreds.

>Cuckdeau crumbling like the beta cuck he is

So whats the long game implication here? Does this backfire hurt their political careers bigly, or no? Merkel the mummy is an old burned out jew hag, but Justin "my pants are on backwards aren't they?" "SACRE BLEU, FIDEL CASTRO IS MY FATHER!!" Jewdeau is young enough that he may still possibly be "thinking" of his own future.

Whatever. Mexico is our new partner overseas now.

I TRIED SO HARD

>Leader of the free world.

I'm going to go to the Bundestag in a month or so and release frogs into it.

Trump bans niggers.

The more its apparent that countries outside of europe are not willing to bow to eu the more merkel will concentrate on solidifying eu against other actors
EU will either break if theyll keep trying to be holier than thou or start to do independant policy centered around actual self-interest
Either way the west has been cleaved, very good for us

That's because you're an unironic Nazi subhuman.

>weak nations say 'yes'
>strong nation says 'fuck that'
>weak nations split apart as even together they have no power

So is the beauty of international politics

Never forget that you're a Russian rape baby.

How's that Hitler fella doing again?

Based German appeals to true rational sense

Thank you, ubermensch.

>Merkel tries to kill trump
>loses
>Trudeau appeases Trump
>wins
Trulosophy in action

Holy fuck.

>Fucking Croatia has more functional military helicopters than Germany.

>2
thats what you get when you have a feminist defense minster

Wtf I love Trudeau now

hnngggggg

also checked

Bundeswehr is a glorified welfare service now. Fobbits by mandate, rather than choice. They couldn't even do patrol without being lent vehicles.

Says the amerifat L O L

Wtf I hate globalism now

Thats why you don't put your former family minister in charge of the fucking military.

so trudeau pussed out? is that why merkel is groveling before mexico now? she wants to get a U.S. neighbor in the bag to put pressure on us somehow. probably by dumping refugees across the pond.

>Defending German Soicalism even if it was Nationalistic.

Nah.
Germans deserve everything bad comming their way.

fpbp

>To her surprise, the Canadian prime minister was no longer on the attack. He had switched to appeasement instead.
Wtf I love Trudeau now?!

That makes the Zimmerman Telegraph look well executed in comparison.

>To her surprise, the Canadian prime minister was no longer on the attack. He had switched to appeasement instead.
If your enemies cuck you, you win

Not a Nazi at all. I just wish Nazis won so my country would dodge the Red bullet and still have rightful clay.
It's not about ideology, it's about pragmatism. Imagine the state of Europe if we skipped the whole Communism meme.

>If we had a big military we could make a much more comprehensive (and traditional) alliance with Japan
Careful Hans, remember what happened last time

Trudeau's a pussy but as a Canadian voter I'd rather Canada maintain a good relationship with the US rather than one with Germany. Germany's basically irrelevant to me in every way. It would be absolutely retarded for Canadian leadership to ever side with any country over the US, our fate is completely tied to the United States when it comes to economics and security and even a cuck like Trudeau knows that.

do you think Trump could strong arm Trudeau into making Canada great for the first time?

Trump could probably convince Trudeau to adopt the Second Amendment.

God I fucking wish

International corporations and bureaucrats pen some bullshit deal to jew the American taxpayers for shekels while not putting anything actual reduction goals onto China/India
now every country who was virtue signalling but never would've kicked in any jewgolds to the scam are saying they won't pay for it either
neat
if Exxon-Mobile's CEO cares so much about Climate Change, the filthy fucking rich jew can pay some out of his OWN multimillion dollar swiss bank account to fund it.

It might be the case since America is at a position to help Canada with it's crumbling economy and it's increasingly unstable bubble (Canadian housing market is a good example)

>tfw you have to start dismantling your helicopters and planes to afford gibs me dats for niggers

There are no market forces involved in green industries. They all survive by subsidies only.

What do we do about Ukraine, Ivan. Half half?

>believing the memes
We've got more immigration from Russia then we could possibly have rape babies.
And the irony of the Russian punching ball and poorest EU state to shit on Germany is good theater. Keep it up.

go play on your dirt road, kiddie

krauts and greens BTFO!

as a leaf that doesn't yet own a house but has been squirreling money away for years now, I can't wait for the housing market to crash. I have like $80k saved up, probably more before the crash happens. I'll buy something near outright at rock bottom prices and ride that shit all the way up to the next bubble. Gunna be good.

>spend decades building up the EU and recruiting/bullying/enslaving nations
>moving into final stages of replacement migration
>propagating wealth redistribution scam (climate change)
>proposing EU army

>Trump comes in and ruins a generation of planning and scheming in a few months

>To make matters worse, the broom-equipped German soldiers belong to a crucial, joint NATO task force and would be the first to be deployed in case of an attack.

>leader of the free world
>has shittier army then broke Greece

Ayyyyyy fucking lmao. We should bomb the four out of Germany again just to prove a point and make them realize they're just a bigger Serbia to us. We'll reduce them to rubble in less then a week.